Chapter 11- Sleepovers, Secrets, and Scares

Something Kinda Crazy

Hey guys- I’m back lol. Sorry this took so long. And sorry for the cheesy title. (You’ll understand once you read). I’m horrible with titles lol. Anyways, hope you enjoy! And please excuse any typos. I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

 

 

At Irene’s House- With Red Velvet

7:45pm

Song: Hyuna- French Kiss

 “Ahh!” Irene screamed as she opened the bottle of strawberry soda. The fizzy liquid traveled over the kitchen floor of her parent’s house.

“Yah! Watch it!!” Seulgi groaned as she noticed a couple of droplets on her. “It’s not my fault you decided to wear an 80,000 won dress here! You know we get messy at my sleepovers!” The senior grabbed a can of whipped cream and sprayed it all over Seulgi’s legs.

“Let me give you a French Kiss!!” Wendy belted into the microphone. “Eh eh eh do it do itttt….”

“Omo, you didn’t bring out appa’s karaoke machine!” Irene exclaimed.

“Neh  unnie I did!” Wendy said proudly. “What is the annual sleepover if it doesn’t have a noraebang?!”

“Yah, you’re letting the song play out!” Joy said, grabbing the mic from her hand. She cleared and belted out the lyrics. “I’m ready for youuuuu…”

“Yahhh! She yelled as she felt an empty space in her hand where the mic used to be.

“We ALL know I’m a better singer than you, Joy” Yeri teased, grabbing the top of the mic. “Yah, no you’re not!” Joy boomed, holding onto the bottom portion of the device. A tug of war ensued. “Yah!” Joy groaned as her grip loosened, losing the war.

“Ani, not so fast” Wendy smirked as she swiped the mic from the maknae’s hands.

“Ehh ehh ehh eh French Kisseuuuuu!!” she sang happily, jumping up and down by the screen.

“Yah, you should let the host of the party sing, eo?” Irene took the mic from her younger sister, dancing and singing.

“Ooo, Irene unnie sounds so good, just like Hyuna!” Joy squealed. “Neh, you should be an idol unnie!” Yeri chirped in.

“Yah!” Wendy frowned, jealousy slowing forming. “She’s not even singing to the rhythm…” she groaned quietly.

After the song ended, 4minute’s “Hot Issue” came on.

“YAHHHH THIS IS MY FAVE SONG!” Yeri screamed, jumping around the living room. The other girls hollered too, running around and hopping on the couches.

Seulgi sighed, looking at the scene of her friends laughing and having a good time. She would join in the fun, but she just got a blowout and didn’t want to make her hair frizzy. She smiled at Irene and Wendy throwing décor pillows at each other, and chucked when she noticed Joy and Yeri holding each other and spinning around until they became dizzy and fell.

She remembers two years ago when she first met Irene and her little sister Wendy. She never knew she would become friends with them…

 

                                                                                [Flashback]

Seulgi tugged at the bottom of her skirt and bit her lip nervously as she entered the large front doors of Yongsei High. Part of her was relieved; she was finally in high school and was away from the torture in middle school. But at the same time, she was anxious about her future here. What if she didn’t make friends (or God forbid make enemies) and the next four years here were going to be hell? She’d done so much to change over the summer: She grew her hair 3 inches, started experimenting with makeup and even lost 20 pounds to gain confidence. During the beginning of the summer, her parents received major promotions at their companies, bringing her a new home, a new wardrobe and a paid tuition to one of the finest schools in Seoul. She went from near rags to near chaebol-status within months, and it was amazing.

As she made her way down the hall, she felt people staring at her with curious faces. Some snickered, some half-heartedly smiled. She was inwardly panicking. What if Hani was here? Ani, she thought. She couldn’t be. She moved neighborhoods, over 40 miles away. She tried to take deep breaths. She was panicking for nothing. But still, it seemed she was going to be invisible here. She thought that her 100,000 jacket and makeup would make her stand out and have people lining up to talk to her. But as she walked further down the halls, she noticed that every girl had 100,000 won outfits, and their makeup was even better. She wanted to make up for the times in middle school when she felt like a nobody, like the outsider. She wanted to be a one of the pretty and rich girls that everyone envied. But at a school where everyone was pretty and rich, there was no way she would stand out.

Her head started to tilt down as reality was sinking in. A few seconds later, she bumped into two girls rather hard, making their books fall on the floor.

“Aish! Mwarago!” One girl said, wiping off her sweater. “Unnie, gwenchana?” she looked up. “Neh” the older girl said, frowning.

“Omo, mianheyo” Seulgi said quickly, bowing at the two girls. “Chongmal, mianh-“

“Yah, is that a Bean pole purse?” the older girl asked her excitedly.

“Neh…waeyo?” Seulgi looked at the girl, slightly confused. She didn’t seem mad about her books falling.

“Omo, that’s my favorite brand!” the girl squealed.

“Mine too!” Seulgi couldn’t help but smile now.           

“Ireumi me mwo ye yo?” the younger girl asked.

“Kang Seulgi.”

“Are you a new student here?” the older girl questioned.

She paused a bit, unsure if she should tell them. “Neh.”

“Well Kang Seulgi, I think you just found a new chingu.” The older girl smiled and put her hand on her shoulder. “Nae ireum-eun Irene” she said, smiling.

“Ka, Ja, we will show you around.”

                                                                                [Flashback Ends]

Song: Marina and the Diamonds- How to be a Heartbreaker

*ding* *ding*

“Yah, the pizza’s here!” Wendy squealed, running to the door.

“You ordered pizza? Chincha?” Irene laughed at her sister.

“Mmm!” she nodded as she searched for her wallet.

*ding*

“Arasso, we’re coming!!”

Joy and Yeri run behind Wendy, while Irene and Seulgi follow.

“Annyeonhaseyo, did someone order pizza?” the pizza guy bows.

“Aniyo, but I think we did order a cute namja!” Seulgi flipped her hair and stepped forward. “What’s your name?”

“Woo Taehyun.” He breaks out into a smile. “And yours?”

“Yah, stop flirting with him!” Wendy steps in between them.

“I was just kidding!” Seulgi laughs.

“Sure! Wait ‘til I tell Taemin!” she threatens.

“Yah! Ani!” Seulgi starts to chase Wendy outside.

“Chincha! Those too…” Irene laughed as she picked up Wendy’s wallet. “How much is it?”

“You ordered 2 pizzas, some honey butter breadsticks and a 5 pc Chili wings…so your total is 35,000 won, juseyo.”

“Aigoo, we’re going to have a feast!” Joy exclaimed, grabbing the food from his hands and skipping to the kitchen. Yeri followed her cousin, opening the box of breadsticks and munched on one.

“Yah, save some for everyone else!” Irene yelled behind her as she gave him the cash.

“Kamsamnida, you all have a great night.” Taehyun said.

“Ahhh!! Wendy I’m going to kill you!!!” Seulgi screamed, stomping after her in the front yard. She was fully soaked.

“Did Wendy unnie throw her into the pool?!” Yeri laughed, peeking outside the door.

Irene rolled her eyes playfully.

“Komawo, I’m sure we will!” she replied, laughing.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

At Kai and Krystal’s house

8:50 pm

Most of the dinner at the Kim’s house was quiet. The only sounds were the clinking of forks and the occasional cough from their father.

Mrs. Kim looked around at her family. The silence was driving her mad. She had to say something.

“So, how was your first week of school?”

Everyone looked up except Kai, who was glaring at his plate.

Krystal cleared . “Well, it went okay..”

“What does it matter anyway?” Kai grunted, looking up at his mom. “It’s not like you care.”

“Kai! Do not speak to your mother like that!” Mr. Kim boomed.

“Arasso, appa.” Kai nodded, although his tone was sarcastic.

“What is the problem!” Mr. Kim boomed again. “Even after everything that we’ve went through, you still act like this?”

“Like what, appa?” Kai retorted. “Mianhe, if we are not some poster children like you want us to be!” he screamed. Krystal guiltily looked down at her food.

“You’re right! You think after a YEAR of reflection, you two would still be on track!”

“Appa, we are though…” Krystal interjected.

“Kurae! After I find out through the school that you are cheating on exams and skipping classes! And after I find out you’ve been suspended 5 times!” he retorted.

“And YOU” Mr. Kim’s glare turned to his son. “The vice principal found in your locker, and let’s not forget about those rumors of you being with a boy” he shuddered at the word.

“Appa…”

“You two were the reason people stopped investing in our company!” he accused. “People talk, and I don’t blame them. Who would want to invest in a company whose kids are wild and scandalous!”

“Your bad deals were the reason you went bankrupt, not us.” Kai spoke boldly with gritted teeth.

“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?” Mr. Kim screeched.

“Yeobo…” Mrs. Kim tried to speak calmly to her husband.

“Your mother and I worked hard to rebuild the company and move back to Korea for you two. Do you want to go back to the Philippines? Eo?!”

“Sure, I love to watch again how you capitalized on a poorer country and take over small businesses like you did, appa.” Kai spoke sarcastically.

Mr. Kim walked over to his son and gave him a hard SLAP on his face.

Mrs. Kim gasped in shock.

“Kurae.” Kai said in a monotone. “Be like that, appa.” He rose from the table and walked out of the house.

“Appa, we are trying redeem ourselves, but you constantly remind us of the past…” Krystal sighed.

“The only way you can redeem yourself, Krystal, is to ensure our company is where it was before you two ruined it.” He spat.

“I don’t think that’s possible..”

“Aniyo! It is… and the key is that Jonghyun guy you were with before.” He started, making Krystal freeze.

“Nnneh?”

“His father is the CFO of the 5th largest tech company, SK Hynix. I’m pretty good friends with him, but he was unsure of this deal I wanted to make with him and some of the investors. However, if we have a close relationship with them, I’m sure he will say yes.”

Krystal bit her lip. Sure, she knew a part of Jonghyun still liked her, but he has a girlfriend now.

“Appa, he has a girlfri-“

“Aniyo, I don’t want to hear it. You make sure Kim Jonghyun is yours, arasso?”

She sighed. Even though she was mostly taunting him during the past week, a part of her wanted to get back with him too. And now she had a reason to.

“Arasso.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

At Onew’s House- With SHINee

9:30 pm

Song: SHINee- Nightmare

The guys were huddled around the couch, watching the soccer game.

“KA! KA!! AISH!” Minho groaned, frustrated at the score. “He could have made that goal!!”

“Aigoo, I’ve never seen you so enthusiastic about anything else…” Key spoke.

“Yah, I’ve never seen someone so excited about musicals!” Minho replied. “I saw how excited you got when that commercial for Wicked came on!”

“Yah, whatever.” Key rolled his eyes.

“Ugh, I’m so bored” Taemin huffed. “The only one enjoying this game is Minho hyung.”

“Neh, I wish I could see Joy right now” Jonghyun added. “But she’s at Irene’s, doing girly stuff.” He held his stomach like he was sick.

“Yea, girly stuff like painting nails” Taemin smiled.

“And doing their hair!” Jonghyun continued.

“And watching chick flicks!”

The two boys laughed hysterically.

“Yah, boys, I have an idea.” Onew spoke up.

“Mwo?” everyone turned to the senior.

“Remember earlier this year when we scared the girls at Joy’s birthday party?”

“Yeah, she was so mad, she chased us around for practically hours!” Jonghyun chuckled.

“Well” the leader smiled mischievously “I was thinking we could scare them in masks at their sleepover right now.”

“Great!” Jonghyun clapped.

“Ani hyung “ Taemin dissented. “When we did that Seulgi didn’t talk to me for 2 days!”

“Probably because you did something else, pabo.” Key said.

“Yah!” the maknae threw a pillow at him.

“So, are we down?” Onew grinned.

“Neh” Jonghyun stood up.

“Of course!” Key laughed. “I can’t wait to see Wendy’s face!”

Minho paused for a few seconds before he answered. “Sure.”

“Arasso, arasso, I’m down” Taemin sighed, defeated.

“Wooo!” Onew pumped a fist in the air. “Ok, so I have a key to Irene’s house and so we can easily get in…”’

“Cheogi, you have a key?” Jonghyun arched a brow at him.

“Neh, our families are really close…” Onew shrugged.

“So what’s the plan?” Key asked.

“Well, I was thinking we enter through the kitchen door…”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

With Xfinite

10:00 pm

“Lay oppa, how do you know he’s actually going to leave the house?” LE questioned.

“Shh!!! Aish!!” Lay grunted. “Can you stop asking questions?”

“But I don’t us to be here all night because you thought he would leave” she pouted.

“If you don’t shut it I swear you will regret it.” Lay warned.

“Not nice, threatening your sister.” Hani walked up with Hoya.

“Mwarago? You two are 10 minutes late!!!” Lay whispered angrily.

“Wae? We’re here.” Hoya spat. “Let’s get this over with. I have other ways to spend my Friday night.” He nudged Hani, making her giggle.

“Why are you wearing those?” Lay pointed to the heels that Hani was sporting.

“You said LE and I are supposed to distract Security” Hani smiled, making Suho roll his eyes.

“Aish, whatever, let’s go” Lay said.

10 minutes later…

“Ahhh!! Unnie where are you? Help!!!!!!” LE screamed aloud in front of the Lee’s gate. “Someone haaaallp! JUSEYOOOO!”

“Miss, gwenchana?!” A guard ran out of his booth near the gate to see what the commotion was about.

“Ani, does it look like I’m okay?” LE whined. “I can’t find my sister, and my heel is broken!”

The guard looked at her outfit and was assessing the situation. “Arasso. What does your sister look like?”

“She is pretty tall, has brown hair and is wearing a pink top with black pants!” “We just came from….work and she just disappeared!”

The guard nodded and LE wanted to smile; he was believing her story.

 

Lay saw the commotion LE was causing in the front of the property with his binoculars. “That’s my dongsaeng” he said proudly to himself. He saw them disappear into the shack.

A few minutes later, he noticed 5 guys leave the side door of the mansion. “Cheogi, all of SHINee was here?” he said to himself. “Yah, Hoya, Suho, look! All of SHINee was here…they’re leaving. I knew that bastard wasn’t going to be here the whole night” he grinned.

“Arasso, ka ja, now’s our chance!”

The three boys jumped the brick wall with ease and proceeded to the gates. “Hoya, now’s your time to shine” Lay spoke and he nodded.

Hoya pried two bars of the gates apart, creating a clear opening. His strength was almost unbelievable.

“Wait here. Suho, dalleo wa.”

The two made their way to the back of the house and approached the back door. Lay pulled out a key from his back pocket and put it in the lock.

“Yah, where’d you get a key from?” Suho asked.

“When we were basically kicked out, I took one of the backup keys from his parents. They never noticed. And it looks like their es never changed the locks, either” he replied as the door unlocked.

“I’ll be back. Call me if you need anything.”

“Neh.”

Lay was in the kitchen of the Lee house. He sighed, memories flooding in from when he stayed here. He remembers making Dakgalbi and Chinese dessert buns with his and Onew’s mom in this kitchen. He tried to shake the memories away. He passed by the living room. It was empty, meaning his parents weren’t here. One of them would usually be in there reading around this time.

As he walked through the house and entered the long hallway, he saw the and photos with various Korean and International public figures. In one photo, the Lees were posing with the current president. There were also many certificates and awards for Onew displayed on the walls- he stopped at one. It read Mentor of the Year- this award goes to Lee Jinki for Outstanding efforts in mentoring Korea’s youth- commissioned by the Ministry of Education. He rolled his eyes. He also noticed multiple academic awards and certificates, as well as photos of Onew throughout the years. He noticed a recent picture of him and Irene, holding an award from Yongsei High, as well as a certificate of admission to Seoul University. Jinki was always the star child, and his parents made sure no one would outshine their boy.

When he reached the end of the hall, he stopped when he saw a picture of the Lees and three other people at the beach. His eyes widened when he recognized the other people. They were him and his parents. This was taken when we arrived on Jeju Island. His finger reached out and grazed the picture. Immediately anger filled him. His parents came to Korea, trying to create a better life for themselves. And all the Lees did was belittle them and take their chance of happiness away. His eyes narrowed as he pulled out a pocket knife and created a long slit down the picture.

He climbed up the steps and approached the large wooden door at the end of the hall. This was Mr. Lee’s office. He knew the Will had to be in here. He pushed lightly on the door. It seemed to be locked. He looked around the rooms until he saw Mr. and Mrs. Lee’s room. It was open. He stepped inside and shuffled through the drawers. “Gotcha” he smirked as he found the key. Despite them being s, the Lees were always predictable.

He opened the door walked in. It smelled like the room had just been repainted and cleaned. Mr. Lee’s home office was huge, about the size of two large bedrooms. His fingers grazed the leather chairs, and the maple desk that sat in the middle of the spacious area. His gaze traveled to a tall bookshelf aligned with many binders and books. He walked towards it. It has to be here. He glanced over the titles of the binders- Attorney Documents, Estate Documents, Jinki/Education Documents, Travel Documents, Marriage Documents…이 /李Family Affairs. Bingo. He could recognize those characters from a mile away.

He snatched the binder from the shelf and threw it on the desk. He began flipping through it, but found nothing. He sighed, about to give up until he noticed a folder in the back that had about 10 stapled pages in it.


李红旗遗嘱 (Lee Hongqi Will and Testament)

There it was. He tucked the folder in his jacket and set the binder back in its place.

As he was exiting the room, his phone buzzed.

“Neh?”

“Did you find it?” Suho asked quietly.

“Neh..I’ll be out soon.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

With Red Velvet

10:45pm

The girls were watching a drama called My Love from Another Star in the living room.

“Aigoo, he’s so cute!” Wendy sighed.

“And she’s so pretty! Yeri added. “I wish I was that pretty…”

“Andwae! You are…Yeri Yeppeo!” Joy squealed as she squeezed her cousin’s cheeks.

“Yah, Chanyeol calls me that. It’s weird coming from you” the freshman said.

“Neh??” the girls turned around. “Chanyeol?!” the all said in unison.

She giggled at the sudden attention. “Neh, Park Chanyeol…My chingu.” She added emphasis on the word.

“Omo, he already has a nickname for you?” Wendy interjected. “Wow he really must like you…”

“Well be careful, I heard Chanyeol is a playboy, and he’s kind of annoying…” Joy warned.

“Kinda like Jonghyun, eo?” Irene teased. “Isn’t he nicknamed ‘The #1 playboy’ at school?”

“Yah!!!” Joy threw the remote at her. “That’s just hearsay… yah Yeri, at least he isn’t a nerd like Onew.” Joy whispered loudly, nudging her cousin and making her laugh.

“Yah! What college is Jonghyun going to, eo ,eo?” Irene stood up and attacked Joy with light slaps on her head.

“Yah, calm down!” Yeri laughed at her unnies. “We are not dating…chincha!”

“Not yet!” Irene said tauntingly.

“Hmm, for a second I thought Minho liked you…” Wendy trailed off, filing her nails.

“Mwo?” everyone turned to her.

“Mwarago? It was just a notion…but I guess since Chanyeol is with you…”

“Aniyo” Yeri replied, sighing. “Minho…he…he hates me.” She choked.

“Ani, gwenchana” Joy pulled her into a hug.

“Wae? He hates you?” Irene asked.

“Neh…he never talks to me, he always glares at me and when I tried to talk to him at the college fair, he told me to get lost.”

“Ouch!” Irene cringed. “Why is he being so mean?”

“Because he likes you.” Wendy shrugged, painting her pinky nail blue.

“Mwo?” Joy and Yeri turned to her in shock.

“I mean duh…just watch the dramas. They are always mean to the girls they like.” Wendy replied nonchalantly. “If he’s acting like that, then he must like you, Yeri.”

“Well, I don’t know…” the maknae trailed off.

“Well if he does like you, you need to make him jealous.” Joy said.

“Neh?”

“Dress up real cute, make him notice you, but don’t even acknowledge him. It’ll make him michi.” Joy smiled. “I did that with Jongie, acted like he was the ugliest person on earth, although I secretly thought he was cute” she explained.

“Sounds pretty fair” Irene agreed. “It seems like Chanyeol likes you, so make sure he sees you two together. If he does like you, you will know by his reaction. If he doesn’t react in any special way, then you’ll know.” “What do you think, Seulgi?”

Seulgi was quiet during the girls’ conversation about Yeri. “I don’t care.” She rolled her eyes. Although she was having fun with the girls, she didn’t really like or trust Yeri for some reason.

“Neh?” the girls sounded.

“Seulgi, how can you say that?” Irene spoke. She turned to Yeri, who looked clearly hurt.

“Whatever, I’m going to make me a smoothie.” The blonde stood up and walked to the kitchen.

“Ignore her Yeri” Joy reassured. “She’s just in a funky mood.”

“She’s always in a funky mood…” Wendy mumbled.

Seulgi came back with a smoothie in hand, and make a clear effort to sit as far away from Yeri as she could.

 

As the girls finished watching the episode, all the lights in the living room became pitch black.

“AHHHHHHHH!” Joy yelled as she felt someone grab her.

“RAWRRRRR ARRRHHH!!” A deep voice resounded, and Wendy’s screams echoed through the house.

In the darkness, shuffling, screams and things falling over can be heard.

“ARGH AHHHHH!” Irene shrieked as the lights , revealing 5 guys in terrifying masks.

“SURPRISE!” They all removed the masks. Onew, Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin burst out in laughter.

“GOTCHA!!!” Taemin hollered, running up to Seulgi, hugging her. She shoved him off her. “Yah! LEE TAEMIN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? BUDYEOOOO!!!”

“Mianhe- but you should have saw your face!”

“I’m going to KILL YOU!!!!” she screeched, chasing him.

“Speaking of faces” Key laughed. “You should have seen yours, Wendy-ah. I wish I could have taken a picture.”

“YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME KIBUM!!!!” she made a fist, cheeks red with embarrassment and anger.

“Ottoke! I’m shaking!” Irene exclaimed, her forehead sweaty. Onew wiped her sweat off and patted her shoulder. “No wonder you hate scary movies” he teased, earning a smack on the chest from her.
“Yah, you better be glad I love you.”

“Saranghae” he held up a heart with his arms.

“Gwenchana?” Jonghyun back-hugged Joy.

“You really scared me, Jongie” Joy sighed. Out of all the girls, she seemed to be the calmest.

Yeri and Minho awkwardly stood a distance apart. She glanced up at him, deciding if she should make small talk about the boys scaring them. When she was about to open mouth to speak, he suddenly walked near Irene and Onew, laughing with them.

Oh no he didn’t. No he didn’t just act like she was invisible.

“Choi Minho, you will regret treating me like this.” She said under her breath.

 

As Onew was chatting with Irene and Minho, his phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jinki, where are you?” his mother screeched from the other side.

“At Irene’s, wae-“

“Someone has broken into the house!!!!! Oh ottoke!!!!!” she cut him off, wailing.

“Neh? Chongmal?” he screeched into the phone.

“What’s wrong?” Irene placed a hand on his arm, wearing a concerned look.

“Neh, arasso, I will. AISH!”

“What’s up?” Minho was looking curious now.

Everyone stopped talking and gathered near him, wondering what was going on.

“Well…?” Seulgi asked, growing impatient.

“Someone broke into our house.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

As Xfinite was walking in down the street, Hoya sighed in relief.

“I’m so glad that’s over, neh?” he said.

“Neh, the guard was so dumb, I could have told him I was a flying monkey and he woulda believed me!!” LE added.

“Well, at least you got what you wanted.” Suho said.

“Yeah, all thanks to your help.” Lay’s usual hard expression softened. He place a hand on Suho’s shoulder and looked at everyone. “Komawo.”

“Omo, Lay thanking us?” Hoya teased. “Did you switch minds when you went in the house?”

“Yah, don’t push it now” Lay pointed a threatening finger in his direction.

Some police sirens wailed nearby.

“Mwarago?” LE exclaimed. “Are the ing police here?”

“Dammit!” Lay said as he saw the approaching blue nights. “It looks like they are going to the house! Come on, let’s get out of here…we have to get off this street!”

The group started running.

As they made their way to the end of the street, Suho slammed into someone.

“Yah, run, faster, will you?” he mumbled.

“Suho, are you okay?” Hani yelled. The group ran back towards him, but stopped a few feet away when they saw a male figure standing in front of him.

Lay stepped forward up to the two when he realized the stranger wasn’t a cop. He was staring at Suho like he knew him.

Once he saw Lay, he turned around and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo….And Annyeong, Suho.”

The 3 behind gasped at the informal tone the guy was using, and at the fact that he knew Suho’s name.

“Suho?!!?” Lay repeats the boy’s words incredulously, glaring in confusion at the two.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Who’s the mysterious guy???? What’s in the will? DUNN DUN DUNNNNN lol

This was one of my fave chapters to write.  A mixture of comedy, angst and drama lol. Sorry for the long read. Also, with the chinese- I used google translate. I do not speak Chinese lol.

BTW, I’ve been getting random ideas for a new story, check it out here. Warning- I won’t be posting a chapter for a while (I only have ideas rn). But my soul was tearing me apart so I wanted to post the foreward in case you guys would be interested.

Thank you for your constant support and I will try my best to update more often.

Rate/Rant/Review

Saranghae/Je t’aime/I love you

-Chels xx