Chapter 7- Yongsei's College Fair

Something Kinda Crazy

A/N:  Hiya guys! AHHHHH I HAVE A POSTER!!!! IT’S SO CUTE, DON’T YA THINK? Lol. It was my dream to have one, and now I finally do!! :D Check out the poster shop and my awesome friend (link at the end of the chapter). And I forgot to mention, I’m going to try to break up the paragraphs a bit differently so the story can flow better. Hope it does lol. And sorry for the wait...It's a bit longer though! I plan to update (Ch. 8) On Friday! Enjoy!

 

 Music:  Baechigi ft. Punch - Fly With The Wind

(School 2015 influenced Lmao)

 

Jonghyun and Chanyeol are playfully shoving each other as they walk down the hall the next day.“Yah!” Jonghyun yells, pushing Chanyeol in the direction of a group of girls. They scream and disperse, not wanting to get hit.  Chanyeol tries to push his phone out of his hand. "Yah!" Jonghyun yells again.

“Mianhe” Chanyeol laughs. “You were just glued to your phone…” Jonghyun rolls his eyes, silencing the gray-haired boy. “Yah” he pushes his friend again. “You don’t hang out with me anymore…Waeyo?” “Mianhe” Jonghyun mutters, scrolling through his Instagram. “I’ve been hanging out with the guys…” he stops and smiles when he sees a selca of Joy.  “Plus other things” he adds. Chanyeol puts his arm around his friend, peeking at the picture. “Ahh I see” he says “You’ve been busy doing things…such as Joy” he snickers at the end. “Yah!” Jonghyun flings his arm off him in anger. Chanyeol arches his brow at him and gives him a knowing look. “Not yet” Jonghyun quietly replies to the look. Chanyeol’s big ears and eyes perk up in surprise. “Mwo? ‘Not Yet’?! Waeyo?!” he grabs his arm. “Aigoo Chan” Jonghyun rolls his eyes again. “I’m not a player anymore”. Chanyeol scoffs at that statement. “Well, since you’re out of the game” he sarcastically remarks “guess who just hopped back in?” He looks at his friend in surprise. “Mwo? You?” he points at him. Chanyeol nods, smirking. “Yep, a freshman too.”  Jonghyun’s eyes widen. “Robbing the cradle, eh?” “Whatever” the silver-haired boy says. He looks at Joy and Yeri pass down the hall. “In fact, there she is right there” he points at them. Jonhyun’s mouth turns into an O shape. “Omo, that’s Yeri man! Joy’s freaking little cousin!” “I know right?!” Chanyeol smiles. “Freshman…equals EASY as pie!” he pumps a fist in the air. “And I already have her number- plus she let me walk her to school today” he adds proudly. “Omo, you work fast, neh?” Jonghyun comments, shaking his head. “Almost as fast as you, chingu” he retorts back. That shut Jonghyun up for a minute. Chanyeol decides to break the silence. “I’m surprised- you really haven’t conquered Joy…” he trailed off. Jonghyun huffed, hoping he would just let it go. “It’s been months since you started dating…is she a ?” he asked. Jonghyun bit his lip guiltily, thinking of a couple of months ago. ..

                                                [Flashback]

Jonghyun was panting heavily between kisses. “Jjong” Joy breathed, trying to move from under him. They were on his bed. “Mmm?” he huskily asked, placing his lips on . His hands traveled down her jean-clad thighs. She immediately wrapped her legs around him. “jj…jong” she tried again, but he just pressed his lips on her neck more. He felt her hand on his shoulders, pushing him back. He rose up and removed his hands, looking into her eyes. “Mwo?” “I’m not ready” she spoke. Ready? He pondered. Ready…oh. He realized. “You’re…You’re a…” he stared at her for a bit. She avoided his gaze, but nodded and blushed. He smiled at her for a bit at her embarrassment and his thumb her chin reassuringly. “Gwenchana…only when you’re ready.” She nodded again while he removed her legs from him. He plopped down next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and settled for just cuddling with her.

                                       [Flashback Ends]

“Omo! She IS isn’t she?!” The boy shrieked in realization. He laughed, lightly punching Jonghyun in the arm. “Well, I know Yeri is” He smirked to himself. “Yah, Jonghyun… let’s make a bet, neh?” He looked up at his friend. “Mwo? What bet?” he asked suspiciously. “How about we see who can conquer the fastest, hmm? If I win, you owe me 20,000 won (A/N: about 50 dollars) and vice-versa.” He offered. “Yah! Mwarago?” Jonghyun said, angered. “Waeyo? You know you want to” Chanyeol teased, causing Jonghyun to sigh in defeat. Chanyeol smirked again knowingly. They stopped at the end of the main hall. “Well, I got to go to class” Chanyeol exhaled happily. “See you soon, my chingu” he patted him on the shoulder. “I can’t wait to win this bet” he remarks as he leaves the boy in the hall.

 

 

Wendy strolled down the east wing of her school, observing posters and flyers on the bulletin boards. She stopped and smiled at the one for the college fair. She instinctively smoothed her black skirt and crisp white button down. She also checked her flats and fixed her hair. Sure, the fair was in the afternoon (a few hours from now) but she still wanted to look nice. As her eyes were scanning more posters, she feels two slim, warm arms wrap around her torso. She nervously stiffened and closed her eyes. “N…neh?” she stuttured, wondering who it was. “Annyeong” Key whispered in her ear. She smiled for a second, then remembered yesterday afternoon and anger took over. She broke away from the backhug and swiveled around to face him. She huffed at him, glaring. “Mwo?” Key’s eyes grew innocently large, a friendly smile on his face. She studies his face for a while.  Is he trying to apologize to me? She shook her head and gritted her teeth. “Where’s my scooter?” she spat. “Yah, it’s in the parking lot” he replied, frowning. “It’s fine, I’ll walk back-“ she held her hand up, cutting him off. “Mwo?” he asked again. She took a step closer. “What are you trying to do, Kim Kibum?” she snapped. “Are you trying to make up for your rudeness yesterday?” Well, I” he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.  “I was going to apologize.” Wendy stared at him for a moment. Even if he is, that means he’s won…he still isn’t going to tell me what’s up. “Anyio, I don’t care.” Key stepped back, surprised at her anger/comment. “We’re supposed to be best friends Key!” She pointed a finger at him. “Friends don’t keep secrets.” “Wendy-ah” he started. “Don’t ‘Wendy-ah’ me!” she screeched. “Trying to be friendly is not going to make up for still keeping secrets!” She said and stormed off.

 

 

Dongwoo and Woohyun were walking down the hall, chatting and laughing over a video they were watching on their phone. “What are you trying to do, Kim, Kibum?” They stop when they hear
Wendy yelling at Key. They turn towards the two. Dongwoo snickered. “Couple fighting” he remarked, nudging Woohyun and snickering some more. Woohyun looked at them and sighed sadly before walking off.

 

 

Joy, Seulgi and Yeri were walking to their lockers. Seulgi made sure that Joy was in the middle, so she wouldn’t have to walk by Yeri. As they approach a row of lockers, they see Chanyeol strolling towards them, whistling.  Joy and Seulgi rolled their eyes while Yeri was distracted, doing some last-minute reading before class. They finally stopped when he walked up to them. “Annyeong, ladies” Chanyeol bowed, causing the girls to scoff. “Chanyeol” Seulgi folder her arms across her chest and stepped forward “Get lost, .” “And I see that you’re still a ” he rolled his eyes. “Yah!” she advanced on him but Joy pulled her back. She then stepped forward. “Go mind your own business, Chanyeol” she said. He raised a brow at her. His eyes then traveled to Yeri. Joy’s head turned to the side, wondering what he was looking at. “Mwo?” she asked. He just ignored her and stepped to the side, craning his neck to get a better look. “Annyeong, Yeri” he smiled, wiggling his fingers. Yeri finally looked up and then smiled. “Chanyeol!” she exclaimed. “Neh?” the two girls both said to the maknae. “How do you know him?” Seulgi turned back to Yeri. “He’s my new friend” she replied giddily and stepped up to him. “Komawo for the walk to school” her smile widened. “Mwo?” the two girls shrieked in horror. “Gwenchana Unnies” Yeri turned back to them. Seulgi stiffened a bit at the term of endearment. “Well” Chanyeol huffed out a gust of air “I need to copy some homework before the teachers come in” he winked at Yeri, causing her to giggle. “Catch you ladies later?” “Neh” Yeri nodded while the two other just rolled their eyes. He ruffled Yeri’s crown and left. “Mwarago?!” Seulgi and Joy exclaimed at the same time, causing the maknae to laugh.

 

 

LE rolled her eyes in disgust at the PDA Hani and Hoya were showing beside her locker. They were practically vacuuming each other’s faces. Fed up, she slammed the metal door shut and turned to them. She cleared . They eventually pulled away from each other and met her glare. “Neh?” Hoya asked, slightly annoyed. She scoffed at his annoyed tone. “Can you take your fest somewhere else?” Hani tauntingly laughed. “How about you go and find and girl’s face to on, neh?” LE was about to throw and insult back but Hani cut her off. “Since it’s obvious that you’re a lesbian…you can’t seem to find a boyfriend.” She enunciated ‘lesbian’ and said it a bit louder, causing a few people to turn around in curiosity. LE bit her lip and stormed off, hurt and embarrassed. She flew into the nearest bathroom and slammed her fists on the wall. Why was Hani such a ? Sure, LE knew that she herself had an attitude and could be y, but she would never try to intentionally hurt someone. Of course she wasn’t a lesbian, but Hani knew that LE had insecurities over not having a boyfriend. She sighed. Thank goodness that Hani had no idea that she liked Suho…

Her thoughts were interrupted as a tall blonde with a hat strolled in the bathroom. “Hello, LE” she casually said and entered a stall. LE looked around for a second, making sure the girl wasn’t talking to someone else. Of course she wasn’t; there was no one else with a name (or nickname) like that. “Neh?” she turned her head to the occupied stall. No reply. She heard the toilet flush and the door’s lock click. The girl- it was hard to see her face due to her long hair and hat- just walked past her and washed her hands. “Uhm…Who are you? Do I know you?” she raised a brow questioningly. The girl met LE’s eyes in the mirror. “Hani’s a real , isn’t she?” She stepped back, surprised by the girl’s words. How did she know Hani? The girl chuckled at LE’s reaction. “She doesn’t deserve Hoya…he should really find a girl more on his level.” She pulled off her hat and shook out her hair, finally revealing her full face. “W..who are you?” Le stammered. “Oh, Hi! I’m Krystal” she stuck her hand out for a handshake but retracted it when she realized LE wouldn’t shake hers. She cleared awkwardly and smiled at her. “So, are there any openings in Xfinite?” she chirped. LE stiffened. “Ani...Xfinite is not currently looking for a new person” her words laced with ice. Krystal raised a brow and shot a challenging look at her. ‘Mmmm…Arasso” she shrugged her shoulders and walked off. LE exhaled. She realized she was practically holding her breath the entire time. She shook her head wildly…something about this girl ‘Krystal’ made her uneasy.

 

 

At the College Fair…

Irene adjusted her blazer as she stood in the Gym. She could see the crowds of students enter the double doors and hear their curious banter as they saw/took in the various booths and stations. She tried to take a deep breath; she was so freaking nervous! Although it was a short speech, it was the entire school- plus the prospective colleges! Although she had already “made” her decision, she still wanted to make a good impression. She slightly rolled her eyes when she noticed the yearbook staff and the multiple cameras and video recorders in the corner. So they were filming this. She huffed out another breath as she went to go find her friends before it actually started.

 

 

LE was glancing at the booklet for the college fair while Hani was filing her nails. As more students arrived, Hani grew impatient. She started looking around for Hoya. “Aish, where is he?!” She whined, finishing off her red pinky. It was razor sharp. As soon as Hani was about to walk off, Lay and Hoya approached the two. “Ah! Finally! What took you so long?” she pouted, lightly whacking him with her nail file. Hoya just shrugged. “We should have skipped…I heard this was extra credit, so that’s the only reason I’m here. Ugh, this looks so lame!” He complained. “Aw, Gwenchana yeobo” Hani smiled, hugging and kissing him. “I’m here now so everything will be fine.” LE rolled her eyes at the shameless PDA Hani never ceased to display. She shuddered, then being reminded of what ‘Krystal’ said in the bathroom: “So, are there any openings in Xfinite?” She faced Lay now. “Mwo?” he looked at his sister curiously. “Oppa” she stepped up to him. “Are you recruiting and not telling us?” she poked out a finger and jabbed it in his chest accusingly. “Ani…waeyo?” his body moved back an inch at her jab. “Because…people have been asking…if there are any openings” she said quietly. Hani and Hoya turn around now, curious. Lay’s eyes changed back to his usual coldness. “Who? Who has been asking?” he questioned- it almost came out as a grunt. He took hold of her shoulders and shook her a bit. “Who Lea? Who?” LE avoided his gaze. She was about to say who when the principal spoke up, allowing her to escape the mini-interrogation.

 

 

Principal Yook: *clears throat*

Annyeonghaseyo students, faculty and guests. I am principal Yook of Yongsei High. Welcome to our annual College Fair. This is a chance for our students to come in contact with their futures, which we know are very bright. We have universities from all around the world here to peak curiosity and interest in our wonderful and exceptional students. And now before we begin, I would like to introduce the current valedictorian of our senior class, Song Irene.
 

Irene slowly exhales and walks up to the podium. She forms a smile on her face and makes eye contact with the various cameras and random people from the crowd. She forcefully swallows her anxiety as she takes a deep breath and begins:

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Song Irene, Yongsei’s current valedictorian. And today I want to talk to you all about the topic of the Future. Whether you know it or not, the future is in your hands…”

She continued with her ‘words of wisdom’, both proud of herself and grateful to the gods for being able to memorize most of her notes on the tiny index card. She remembered to take brief pauses and shift her weight to make her appear natural and effortless. Then , she saw Onew. And her eyes widened for a split second.- next to him were his parents. What the are they doing here? she thought, panicked. She paused- Mr. and Mrs. Lee gave her a thumbs up. She coughed a bit, hoping the crowd would just think she was trying to clear .

“…So, I hope you all consider my words this afternoon- remember, you have the power to create your future and change the world. Kasahamnida.”

The audience clapped and cheered. She smiled and bowed. As the crowd of students, teachers and guests started dissipating, Irene took a couple of photos with the principal, the school’s board of trustees and the media. With her parents already being people in positions of power, she was used to “photo ops” and interacting with the press- although it’s not a thing she prefers to do.

"Irene-ah!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed, her arms wide open as she walked up to her. Onew and his father soon followed. She inwardly cringed as his mom swallowed her into a hug. Sure, she loved Onew and his parents, but lately it felt as if they were suffocating her- watching her and Onew's every move like a hawk. "You were so natural up there!" She pinched Irene's cheeks. "Kasahamnida" she said politely. "Yeah, you were great" Onew said, hugging her after his mom let go. Mr. Lee patted her on the shoulder.

"So...Song Irene and Lee Jinki." A tall man in a dark blue suit stepped up. They all turned around to look at him. "Neh?" the two teens said, eyes slightly growing larger at his tall frame. "Omo!" Mrs. Lee clapped. "Gyeon Hyundae...I didn't expect to see you here!" She went up to him and exchanged cheek-kisses. Onew and Irene looked at each other, confused. Who was he? "Don't be so shy kids" Mr. Lee interjected, walking up to Mr. Gyeon and shaking his hand. "Say hello to Mr. Gyeon." "Annyeonghaseyo" they bowed and looked at him nervously. Onew cleared his throat. "Mianhe but...who are you?" "Don't be silly Jinki-ah" Mrs. Lee clasped her fingers on their shoulders. "This is Mr. Gyeon, the chancellor of Seoul University!" "Neh?!" Irene and Onew squeaked in horror.

 

 

Taemin and Seulgi were browsing through the more "artsy" row of booths. Taemin stocked up on booklets from all the performing arts schools and Seulgi grabbed a couple of booklets from some fashion/design schools, as well as more "traditional" schools. "Hold on Seulgi" Taemin said as he ran up to a single pink booth. It read 'S.M Entertainment'. The setup for their station was elaborate- with pictures of idol groups like Super Junior and Girl's Generation. They even had a 20 inch TV on display, showing a dance practice video. She saw the representatives  look at him in admiration- they must've liked him. Seulgi started to play with her phone when she heard "Hoya!" in the distance. Hani and Hoya were getting closer to them. She had to book it out of there before Hand saw her. Panicking, she ran to the pink booth and grabbed Taemin's wrist, yanking him away. "Yah!" he yelled, trying to break free from his girlfriend's death grip. "Come On, I'm thirsty, let's go get some punch" she lies, dragging him away.

"Mwarago" Taemin gruffed beside the refreshments. "Don't whine" Seulgi said, pouring herself a drink. She picked up a chicken finger from the tray of meats. "Besides, you haven't been to any of the actual academic/college booths." He pouted, flipping through S.M's pamphlet. "I don't think I wanna go to college anyways..." he muttered. She gasped. "Lee Taemin! What would your parents think?" "Ani! Please don't tell! If they even thought that I wasn't going to college, they'd kill me...or worse." "So, what do you want to do then?" She grabbed two cookies. He looked back at the S.M booth longingly. "I want to dance." He saw her grab some crackers and held her wrist, stopping her. "Mwo?" she said. "Yah, don't you think you should slow down a bit?" he advised. She thought of last night.

"I know the real Kang Seulgi."

Seulgi's eyes watered a bit. She smacked his hand away, causing the crackers to spill on the floor. "Yah!" Taemin said, trying to pick up the mess. "Mind your own business" she said, storming away. "Yah! Seulgi-ah!" He called out, but she was already too far away.

 

 

Wendy bit her lip anxiously as she stood in line. So Seoul National Arts was very popular. There were a good 20 people in front of her and at least a group of 10 who were actually talking to the representative. At this rate, the college fair would be over by the time she got to actually even see the booth! She sighed. Maybe her parents were right. It looked like she had a lot of competition...

She stands on her tip toes and leans to the left bit, trying to see if the line is moving. Then she spots a familiar jean jacket amongst the group of students at the front and hears his voice. Key.  She rolls her eyes. He seemed to be having a good time. He had a cup of punch in his hand, laughing loudly with the representative and the other students. He shared his passion for theater and reality TV- she felt a pang of jealousy- the representative seemed to be really impressed. Key added salt to the wound when he put his cup down and perfectly/dramatically belted out a line from a song in the musical "Grease". The audience/students, as well as the representative, clapped, also " ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing". She turned her head away, her jealousy at its peak. She sees a guy with a clipboard walk up to her. He looked like representative- he had a white dress shirt, black slacks and a tie- despite his bright red hair. She smiled. " Annyeonghaseyo " he bowed. "I'm Park Jimin, representative for Incheon Arts Academy." He held out his hand. As she shook it, her smile faded a bit. She hadn't even heard of this school. "By the looks of it, you're interested in the arts, neh?" he asked, peeking over his round glasses. "Neh" she said. "So, do you think you would like to know more about Incheon Arts and consider it as your new home to explore your talent and achieve your dreams?" She wanted to roll her eyes so bad at the clichéd attempt to get her to sign up. I should be polite she thought. Maybe I should just follow what my mom said and have a Plan B...more like settling for less... She exhaled and opened to respond, but she felt a presence beside her.

Key stepped beside her, placing a protective hand on her shoulder. "Annyeonghaseyo, are you interested in Incheon Arts Academy?" Jimin asked kindly. Key scoffed. "Someone may be" he glared at the red-haired man "but she is not-she is Seoul National Arts material, neh, Wendy?" "Neh...I really like Seoul National Arts...it's my dream school." She admitted, looking down at the ground. She could feel Jimin's dissapointment in the air. "Mianhe" she almost whispered. "Oh, gwenchanayo. Well good luck in your future endeavors... kasahamnida for your time." Key turned them around, ignoring Jimin's kind words and leading them towards the booth. Wendy was speechless at his actions. "Let's go meet your dream school."

 

 

Joy skipped down the row of booths, hand-in-hand with Jonghyun. "Ka-Ja!" she squealed. "Aigoo Joy-ah" he mumbled, dragging his feet. "Jjoooonng" she whined. "We're going to miss the cooking presentation at Seoul Culinary College!" "Arasso!" he grumbled, willing himself to go faster.

"Kyahhh!" She squealed in excitement as she let go of his hand and ran up to the booth. About 18 other students were gathered around, observing a student chef preparing a savory beef dish. An assistant passed out samples while the representative explained the details of the dish. "Mmm...Mashtida!" Joy exclaimed. The representative looked at her and smiled. "You like it?" "Neh...Jo a yo." she replied. "The seasoning has the perfect mix of Eastern spice and Western texture" she commented, munching. He raised his eyebrows at her expert response. "Well, I know you're going to be a chef!" "Neh...I really want to be a baker though" she remarked. "What's your name?" He asked. "Joy imnida!" she bowed and jumped up and down a bit, full of giddiness. "Well Joy, it's nice to meet you." "Neh, you too."

Jonghyun couldn't help but smile at their interaction. He walked up beside Joy and put his arm around her. "Oh, are you interested in becoming a chef too?" the man asked him. "Anyio...he's my boyfriend" Joy spoke, red  rising to her cheeks. "Arasso!" The man clapped, turning the attention back to the presentation. "Who wants to try making a sample dish with our student chef?"

"I do, sir."

The crowd parted as Krystal walked up to the representative. There were weird glances and faint whispers: "who's she?" and "daebak...she's so pretty". Krystal winked at Jonghyun, causing him to gasp and take a step back. "Jjong...gwenchana?" Joy grabbed his arm and gave him a worried look. "I...I have to go" he stammered, releasing her and fleeing out the gym. "Mwarago?" she mummered to herself, scratching the crown of her red hair.

 

 

 

A/N: Back to Irene/Onew...

"Neh?" the two teenagers squeaked in horror, their eyes wide. Mr. Gyeon laughed at their shocked expressions. "Gwenchana...you can close your mouths now" he tilted his head at them, noting their agape mouths. "Oh, Mianhe" Onew said. They both regained their composures. "It's a pleasure to meet my two future students." Irene gulped. "Neh" Mrs. Lee spoke. "I'm so proud of them... going to the same school as me" she exhaled in satisfaction. "So, what are you going to major in?" Mr. Gyeon inquired. "I want to major in some form of engineering" Onew shrugged. " I still don't know what kind yet." "Nice...and you Irene?" Mr. Gyeon's smile grew as he turned to her. Irene's eyes widened. To be honest, she really didn't know. "Uhm, I..."

"Song Irene?" A lady in a heavy French accent walked up to them. Mr. and Mrs. Lee, as well as Mr. Gyeon, gave her a disgusted look. "Neh?" She turned to the lady. Her eyes zoomed in on the badge the lady was wearing. It read: Alice Laurent- L'Universite de Vernis. Her heart stopped. Oh . "Can I speak to you for a moment?" "Uh...." She turned back to them, asking for permission. "Go on" Mrs. Lee waved, annoyed.

Once they were away from them, Ms. Laurent cleared . "I see that you submitted an interest form for our school." "Neh." "Alors, l'Université de Vernis wants to have a personal connection to our potential students...would you be interested in going on a tour of our school?" Irene chewed her lip. "Uhm, I don't think my parents would be too thrilled about that...see, I've already revealed that I'm going to Seoul University- even though I'm pretty certain I want to go to Vernis..." She hung her head low. "Ah, I see" Ms. Laurent glanced back at Mr. And Mrs. Lee. "Anyio...they're not my parents they're" she sighed "just big influencers." Ms. Laurent sighed and nodded. "Je comprends." Her eyes then become a bit darker and her expression more serious. She put a hand on Irene's shoulder. "I know it's hard saying 'no'...but you can't let anyone, not your parents, not society, not them" she nodded in Onew's parents direction "discourage you from your dreams." "Neh" Irene stared at her feet. "Komawo." "No problem." Ms. Laurent gave her a bittersweet smile.

They walked back; Ms. Laurent bowed and smiled to Irene and the others. "Ka-saaaahamnnnidaaa" she drawled out due to her accent. She handed a card to Irene and left. "Ha!" Mrs. Lee scoffed. "What a joke...a French college!" "Right!" Mr. Lee agreed, causing Mr. Gyeon to laugh. "Irene-ah, these scums of colleges are something, neh?" "N...neh" she looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Ka Ja" Onew said, leading them. "I want to give Mr. Gyeon an exclusive tour of Yongsei High" he joked. The adults laughed at Onew's silliness.

Irene trailed behind. She flipped the card over in her hands.

Call me if you need Anything (04.30.74.67.79) --Alice :)

She smiled at the hand written note. "Ka Ja Irene!" Onew yelled, wanting her to catch up.

She trailed her fingers over the engraving on the front of the card. "Experience your dreams in France!" It read, along with the school's name and contact info.

"You can't let anyone discourage you from your dreams"

She sighed. If only it were that easy.

 

 

 

 Yeri pouted as she strolled aimlessly in the gym. She had already visited most of the booths she was interested in. Plus she was just a freshman; college was a while away. She searched the area for her friends. She couldn't find anyone. Then, from the corner of her eye, she sees Seulgi stomping across the floor. "Yah! Seulgi!" She begins to run, but stops when she sees her leave. She sighs. Even if Seulgi heard her, she probably wouldn't have stopped...

As she walks down to an empty booth (the representative must've left), she sees Minho standing in a corner on his phone. She smiles. Aigoo, he looks so good today. She blushes. And she's right- he looks swell in a simple black shirt and slacks, accompanied by a skinny red tie. "Minho!" She calls, skipping up to him. Maybe he'll be nice and not have an attitude today she hopes. He looks at her for a second before looking back at his phone. "Uhm, you look nice today" she starts, trying not to pay attention to how he didn't acknowledge her. "Trying to impress the college representatives, neh?" she joked halfheartedly, nudging him lightly with her elbow. He flinched at her touch. She frowned a bit, but decided to stay positive. She was silent for a moment, thinking of something to say. "So, what was your favorite college?" He didn't reply- his eyes were still fixated on his screen. "I really liked Yongsei University" she let out a laugh "but that's really biased of me to say since I go to its high school, right?" Her smile faded as she realized he didn't plan on saying anything back. She grew a bit frustrated. Yeri then noticed he was playing the game 'Aenipang' on his phone. She smiled again. "Yah, I play Aenipang! I love that game!" She tiptoed up and leaned closer, trying to get a better look. Her face was centimeters from his shoulder. "What level are you on-"

"YAH!" Minho boomed, causing her to jump back in surprise. "How about you go annoy one of those other Freshman, eh?" She was silent, her large brown eyes just looked up at him, still in shock. "Aish!" He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Get lost" he muttered, storming away. She stood there frozen, watching him disappear into the sea of students.

 

 

Suho sighed as he checks his phone. He's leaning against a wall behind the gym next to the bathrooms. He can't wait until this day is over... Better yet, this school year. He gets a text from Lay: Where are you?????? He rolls his eyes and swipes it away, dismissing it. He was still a little pissed at Lay for forcing him to participate in what they were doing Friday night. He checked the clock. Only 2 more hours until school was out. He turns to get a head start on going to class when he sees a tall figure smoking an E-cigarette. He's donning a leather jacket, white Nike's and a peculiar pattern of black and white skinny jeans. The figure fully turns around and takes a couple of steps forward. Suho can finally see him now. His breathing stops.

It's Kai.

"Hello Beautiful." He lets out a thin puff of vapory smoke , then smirks at Suho.

 

Finally Kai and Suho! Lol. Please don't be mad at me @exo-ls for him smoking! And I literally could not find a single picture of him in the outfit except the one I had (that wasn't a GIF), grrr - sorry. Lol You will see them more in the next chapters :) And Mianhe, I still cannot wrap my head around the art of Korean names lol. And since I'm trying to learn Korean, I'm going to attempt to use more phrases... So please bear with me on the two. BTW- I freaking LOVE Jimin- I had to put him in there. And I want to say THANK YOU/KASAHAMNIDA/MERCI BEAUCOUP for over 500 views! And for everyone who has subscribed/reviewed. It means so much to me. I truly appreciate your love, no matter how big or small. You keep me going.

And once again, I typed most of this on my phone. So excuse any typos lol. Let me know about anything I need to fix. :)

 

Rate, Rant, Review!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******POSTER CREATED BY PICTURESQUE GRAPHICS/ @stella----Check Her Out----She's Awesome*********

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915079/picturesque-graphics-closed-finishing-request-graphics-kpop-hiring-postershop-graphicshop-portfolio-graphicschop

5E7O73T.png