Chapter 14- Because I'm the Best

Something Kinda Crazy

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating this story. Hopefully some of you still want to read. But it's almost summer again and I should be able to update regularly *crosses fingers*. I really want to finish this by the end of the summer. I hope you like this chapter!

 

Song: 2NE1- I Am the Best

Monday Morning

 

Joy confidently flips her hair as she strides down the hall. Some of the regular schoolgirls stare at ther in wonder.

"Daebak, Joy unnie is neomu yeppeo!"

"Neh, chincha...her outfit is so cute!"

"Yah, is that her cousin, Yeri? She looks Amazing!"

 

Yeri smiled as she strolled beside Joy. She really felt amazing, sporting a purple fitted crop top and high-waisted jean shorts. Her hai was freshly styled and she had a strawberry lip tint on.

The two girls continued down the hall to find their section of lockers, but was soon stopped by Jonghyun.

"Daebak! My Joy is looking y today! He took her hand, turning her around to get a full view.

"Eo ddae?" Joy flirtatiously batted her lashes and proceded to give her boyfriend a peck on the lips.

"Mmm, jo a yo" he smiled, returning the kiss. Yeri playfully rolled her eyes at their PDA.

"Well, have to get my books-I don't want to be late...annyeong!"

"Mmm, annyeong-see you at lunch!" Joy mumbled to Yeri, still caught up in a makeout session with Jonghyun.

 

On her way to her locker, Yeri heard more compliments and noticed how everyone was still staring at her. She was on Cloud 9.

A couple of seconds later, she sees Minho step out into the hall. She gasped for a moment, but regained her composure before anyone could notice. She could tell that he saw her from down the hall-she felt his orbs boring into her. Soon after, she sees Irene, Wendy and Onew appear. Now was her chance.

"Make him notice you, but don't even acknowledge him. It'll make him michi".

She smirked, flipped her hair and strutted foward-right past him.

She noticed his slightly shocked experession as she passed by.

"Irene and Wendy unnie. Onew oppa!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Ooh, nice hair and outfit!" Wendy smiled.

"Komawo" Yeri cheesed. "Wait, why are you and Onew looking so nice today?" Yeri turned towards Irene.

Irene sighed. "Well now since we're ambassadors for Seoul National, we have to dress a certain way- and act a certain way too." She frowned.

"Neh, but at least we have these nice pins!" Onew exclaimed, pointing to them. The gold and blue pins shone brightly against their crisp white shirts.

"Who styled you? Was it Seulgi? She really does have nice taste..." Irene asked.

Yeri knew that Minho was close enough to hear them.

"Aniyo, it was Chanyeol who brought these for me- he took me on a shopping spree!"

"Daebak, I guess he isn't so bad after all" Wendy pondered.

A few seconds later, Yeri noticed Chanyeol approaching them.

"Chanyeol oppa!" Yeri made sure to emphasize the last word as she ran up to him, hugging him.

"Daebak....the outfit looks even better than it did this weekend" Chanyeol eyed her up and down.

"Komawo, because of you!" She blushed.

"You bought expensive pieces, too" Wendy commented. "Why so fancy?"

"Because I'm the best" Chanyeol cockily claims, making Wendy's eyes roll.

"Neh, you are!" Yeri smiles at him, holding onto his arm.

Taking a peek at Minho, Yeri saw him slamming his locker shut and storming off.

"Aish, what's up with him?" Wendy pouted, noticing his tantrum as well.

"So, I guess it worked, huh?" Irene smiled and poked Yeri. "Now you know."

"Neh, komawo" Yeri giggled.

"Neh, what worked?" Chanyeol arched a brow.

"Ani, it's nothing" Irene waved it off. "We'll see you two later!" She said as she left with Onew and Wendy.

"Neh, annyeong unnies, oppa!" She waved.

"So you want me to walk you to class?" Chanyeol smiled down at her.

"Neh" Yeri giggled, holding his arm tighter.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With Woohyun and Dongwoo

 

"Neon jeongmal yeppeo neomudo areumdawo..." Dongwoo belts a lyric while strumming his guitar.

"Yah, pabo, I thought you were a rapper?" Woohyun says as he sits beside him outside. He pulls out his sack lunch, but the wind knocks it over.

"Aish, why do you always want to eat outside, hmmm?" Woohyun groans.

"Because out here, I can breathe" Dongwoo, dramatically replies, strumming a low and equally dramatic note on his guitar.

"Chincha...ya, why are you playing guitar though?" He asks.

"Well, I don't have anyone to rap with me for the talent show, I have to change directions..." Dongwoo sighs.

"And genres..." Woohyun mumbles.

"Yah!" Dongwoo smacks his friend on the back of his head.

"I can be your rap partner" Woohyun grins, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Ha! You couldn't rap to save your life" Dongwoo scoffs.

"But chongmal, if you need a partner, I'll try my best..I'll do..."

"I'll do it." A voice near them speaks.

"Anya, Woohyun, gwenchana" Dongwoo says.

"I'll do it." The voice says again, louder now.

"Chincha, Woohyun, gwenchana..."

"That wasn't me..." Woohyun says.

"Yah, pabo, it's me."

The two boys turn around to see LE frowning at them with her hands on her hips.

"Neh?" Dongwoo asks.

"Yah, I said, I'll do it!!!"

"Chincha?!" His eyes light up as Woohyun stares in shock.

"Neh, the only reason is because I know we can beat Irene, and I want to see that lose for once in her life."

"Chincha? Irene's really good though..." Woohyun mutters.

Dongwoo gives him a hard warning push. "Ow chincha...waeee" Woohyun grumbles in response.

"Neh, sure, let's beat Irene!" Dongwoo says energetically.

"Well, here's my number." She hands him a piece of paper. "Text me the lyrics and times we should meet. Later." She walks off.

"Kyaaa!!!" Dongwoo hollers as he grips the piece of paper. "After all this time, I finally got her number!"

"But it wasn't for romatic reasons..." Woohyun stated.

"Neh, but this is the 1st step, my chingu...I will get her to fall for me, as I have fallen for her!" He says with determination.

"Daebak" Woohyun shakes his head. "I'll see you later, I think I lost my appetite for lunch."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After School 4:30 PM

With Wendy and Key

 

Wendy sighs as she sips her Caramel Macchiato. She puts down her phone and looks out the window.

"Yah, Song Wendy, Wae? Why the long face?" Key sits down with his iced lemon tea.

"Anya, I'm just tired of the news..." She sighs again.

Key arches a brow at her- he notices her screen is still on and it looks like she had an article from Teen Star Korea open.

Very steathily, he swipes the device and scrolls around on it.

"Yah, give me my phone, Kibum!" Wendy's face was growing hot.

"Chaebol couple goals- teen students Song Irene and Lee Jinki are the new faces of Seoul National" Key says outloud as he reads the title.

"Aish, Chincha- why did you have to read it aloud?" Wendy whined.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" He takes a long sip of his drink.

"Anya, it's just annoying- she hasn't even been ambassador for a week and she's already on the front page of a website!"

"That sounds like jealousy to me" Key laughs.

"Whatever" Wendy rolls her eyes. "Maybe soon I'll see you in Teen Star Korea..how are your auditions going?"

Key choked on a piece of ice. "Uh,mmm it went okay- I made it to the next round."

"Kyaa! Cool! So why havent' I seen you on TV yet?"

Key gulped. "Because they don't show or record every audition...the show would be too long."

"Oh, arasso."

"Yah, let's get out of here-there are too many students in this coffee shop...it makes me feel like I'm back in school." Key gets up.

"But you haven't finished your iced tea" Wendy frowns.

"Gwenchana, I'm hungry anyway-let's go get some streer sausages, mm? I'll pick up a drink from the convienience store on they way." He starts to head out.

"Yah, Kim Kibum, next time you want me to pay for your drink you better finish it!" She yels, following behind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With Irene and Onew

 

“Aish, I’m so tired” Irene huffs as she closes her locker. Her clothes are starting to feel uncomfortable- probably from the big lunch she had earlier.

“Chincha- how many meetings did we have today?” Onew groaned.

Irene pulled out her planner. “Well, after 1st period we had a celebratory breakfast with the principal, then we had to do a Yongsei tour for some investors, a lunch with the deans of our new colleges and 2 meetings for the Student Advisory Board!” She catches her breath.

“Aish, it’s so hard being great…” Onew trails off.

“Neh, it would be nice to be normal for a day- just go to class and go ,home, neh?”

“Yeah, but honestly this is all I’ve known” Onew shrugs. “Since I was 4, I’ve been in music lessons, lacrosse lessons, talent shows, academic competitions and more- at this point, I’d might go crazy if I wasn’t occupied with all these activities.”

“Yeah, I guess…” She sighs.

They hold hands as they make their way to the main doors.

 

“Is it them?!”

“Get your cameras ready!”

CLICK! FLASH! SNAP!

“Song Irene! Look this way!”

CLICK!

“Onew, smile over here!”

SNAP!

“How does your first day feel as new ambassadors for Seoul National?”

 

“Chincha, we have paparazzi now?” Irene groans as she scans the crowd of photographers and reporters huddled around the main steps.

“Neh, it seems like we’re famous now” Onew sighs.

“Well, you know what famous people do?” she says, stepping closer to him.

“Mwo?” Onew’s eyes widen.

“Make scenes.” She takes his face in her hands and pulls him in for a dramatic kiss as the cameras flash.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6:30 PM

With Chanyeol and Yeri

 

Chanyeol smiles as he reads the message from Jonghyun.

 

--Good luck tonight. Don’t act too crazy!

-- Trust me. I got this. I just need to get her to fall for my “confession”.

--Oh, a confession? How  romantic.

-- You know me too well. I gotta go. She’s coming.

 

He locks his phone as she walks up to him.

“Aigoo, it’s chilly outside- why didn’t you bring a jacket?”

“Molla, I forgot it I guess” Yeri smiles.

“Should I take off my sweater to keep you warm?” He cheekily grins.

“Ani…” She starts to say as he slips it  off his shoulders.

He hands it to her, revealing him in a fitted tshirt underneath.

“Chanyeol…” she blushes, averting her gaze.

“Wae? Eo dae?” He smirks as she steps closer. “You like my muscles?”

“Mmm, you work out?” She asks, blushing.

“Neh, sometimes.” He laughs and flexes.

Yeri keeps her gaze on the ground.

“Yah” Chanyeol softly says, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She turns around. “Neh?”

“I want to talk to you about something.”

“Neh?” blushes, laughing a bit.

He smiles “Let’s go for a walk.” He nods to the forest park a few feet down the street

He grabs he hand. She begins to follow him.

Right before they get to the entrance of the forest, Yeri feels a yank on her free hand, pulling her back.

She immediately lets go of Chanyeol’s hand is spun around, slamming into someone’s hard chest.

“Oh, budyeaaa!” Yeri pouts. She looks up at the person and gasps.

Staring right down at her is Minho’s angry face.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! MINHO! What is going on??? Find out soon! And Chanyeol is a lol. Stay tuned for the next chapter! I promise I won't wait 6 months to update again.

Rate/Rant/Review

-Chels xx