Chapter 6- It's Starting Again

Something Kinda Crazy

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in time! I wanted to Monday but I couldn't go to the library so sorry! And I marked this chapter M because of the possible trigger warning. Also because a 'steamy' (failed) scene... Its not ...never intended it to be, but I just want to play it safe. And I don't think I can write especially for this story. I'm thinking about labeling the whole story M because I am cursing way more than I expected haha. Lemme know what you guys think... Should I label the story as 'M'? And I checked the last chapter for typos... Didn't see a lot but that's probably because I'm blind lol. When I get back to a desk top I will check again and try to correct any. And please bear with me for any mistakes in this chapter, I typed half of this on my PHONE lol. Again, sorry for updating late but it's a bit longer so hopefully that can make up for it. :) Enjoy.

 

 

"Hi…Chanyeol” Yeri smiles, blushing. She shyly looks at her shoes. Aigoo, he’s so cute she thinks. But he looks so familiar… “Are you new here?” he asks. “Neh”. “Oh, well, welcome to the neighborhood…I uh…live pretty close by” he says, rubbing the back of his neck. “Oh chincha? Where?” “Uh…like two streets away” he turns and points off in the distance. “Mmm” she nods.  There are a few seconds of silence between them. “So, what year are you?” Chanyeol asks a slight smirk on his face. “I’m a freshman” she replies. “Oh, cool! I’m a junior, so I know the school pretty well” he laughs a bit. She lets out a small chuckle in response. “So, do you walk to school?” “Well not today, but I will be tomorrow” Yeri pouts a bit at the thought. “Oh, don’t have a long face” Chanyeol pokes her cheek. She smiles. “I know some shortcuts…did you come from that way?” He points at a street behind them. She nods. “Well, that’s the long way…I can show you a shortcut. Hey, do you want me to walk you to school tomorrow morning?” “Yeah, sure!” she says, excited. “Siwonhae! So, I’ll be here around 7?” he asks. “Neh, 7” she smiles. “Hey, can we exchange numbers so I can text and remind you?” “Sure, here you go” She hands him her phone and he puts his number in. He then texts himself. “Hmm, I’ll save you as Yeri Yeppo” he says as he hands her device back. She laughs. “Make sure you save me as Chanyeol cutie, arasso?” he winks. “Neh, arasso”. She laughs louder. “Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, neh?” “Neh. Annyeong, Chanyeol” she does a slight bow. “Annyeong, Yeri Yeppeo” he begins to walk away, but turns and does a cute wave making her laugh again. As he gets far enough from her house, he takes out his phone and texts Tao: It’s On.

 

 

Later around that evening- around 6-8pm

Wendy slices her meat with her knife and takes a nibble. She takes out her phone and texts Key.

                -Yah, you have my scooter???

                - Neh, Wae?

                - Pabo! Give it back! How’d you get it???

                - You PABO! You passed out, I rode you home..but I needed a ride so I just kept it, hehe

                - Aish! I will KILL you! Just have it back in my drive tomorrow.

She was still mad at him and didn’t want to text him, but her scooter was missing and she had a hunch that Key had it. “Wendy-Ah?” her mom calls her from across the table. “Neh?” “How was school?” her dad asks. “Neh, it was okay” she thinks about Key’s suspicious behavior and her encounter with Hoya and inwardly frowns. “I’m excited about the college fair Wednesday- my dream school is going to be there”. Her parents smile. “And what school would that be? And that’s pretty good…you’re already thinking about college”. “Mmm. It’s Seoul National Arts University, Appa” Wendy picks up a fork full of green beans.  Her parents exchange a look. “I…I uh, think you should reconsider your options for a dream school dear” Ms. Song remarks, taking a sip of her lemon tea. Wendy looks up from her meal. “Wae?” “Well, I think Seoul National Arts is a …bit too much of a reach for your kind, maybe you should consider a smaller scho-“ “Mwo?” Wendy cuts her mom off, shocked. She drops her fork- it makes a loud CLANG sound against the plate. “Wendy” her father warns. “Why is it a reach for me? Huh?” Wendy provokes. “I, uhm, I” “First of all Wendy” Mr. Song picks up where his wife left off “Seoul National Arts has become a lot more competitive.  Before they would just let you in on talent- you do the audition and you’re good to go. But now they’re looking at academics, and since your grades aren’t as high as Irene’s- I’m afraid you just won’t make the cut”. He sighs as he continues eating his food. “Neh?” Wendy asks, appalled. “What your father is trying to say is that even though you might have a good voice, you may not be Seoul National Arts material” Ms. Song explains. Wendy’s eyes begin to water, “B…But I’m on the choir, I’m the best singer of my class…ottoke?” her lips quiver. Her mom gives her a reassuring look. “We’re just saying for someone like you, you need a plan B…or even C” she shrugs and sips some more of her tea. Wendy just sits there, dumbfounded. How could they question her talent? How can they say that? How could they doubt her? She was Song Wendy, her father was on the board of trustees for Yongsei University and her mom was in the high ranks for Korea’s Ministry of Education…and it was questionable that she could get into her dream school? She huffs and stabs her food with her fork angrily. If it was Irene, this would be different. “So, honey, did you get that letter sent?” Ms .Song asks her husband. “Neh, but it’s going to the Philippines, remember, so it’ll take a week or two. Mr. Song takes a bite of chicken. Wendy’s head snaps up at their conversation. “What letter?” she inquires. “The Phillipines? Are you writing to Grandma?” They exchange glances before looking back at their daughter. Her mom takes another sip of her tea before answering. “No sweetie. Your father’s uhm, doing business there.” Mr. Song clears his throat and looks down at some contracts that are sprawled on the dinner table. He nods at one of the assistants and they come, retrieving the papers and securing them in a folder before bowing and leaving. Wendy rolls her eyes and decides to let it go. Either way, she would have fun at the college fair. She wouldn’t let her stupid, arrogant parents get in the way of her dreams.

 

 

Jonghyun sighs as he walks in downtown Seoul. I can’t believe it’s Krystal he thinks to himself. After her confession, he booked it out of there, running a good 3/4th mile to his car. He drove for about 10 minutes until he saw Downtown. After, he parked his car and decided to take a long walk to clear his head.  He hadn’t been here in a while; the bright lights and the bustling people were a small shock. He passed by a couple of Japanese-Korean fusion restaurants- places he would take girls to “court”. Although the restaurants weren’t the most expensive- they were still kind of pricey, and it showed. The girls he would take there would be so impressed, so amazed…He sighed again. Joy was the only one who wasn’t impressed by the exquisite interior and the delectable dishes. He knew then she was a keeper. He passed by “Sarang”- a couples’ store and jewelry boutique. This is where he bought Krystal that customized charmbracelet…No, he couldn’t think of Krystal- she was his past, not his present, and will NEVER be his future. She was a great girl, but Joy had his heart, right? He sighed and ruffled his blond/silver hair. Aish, why is she back? The growl of his stomach interrupted his thoughts. He walked into the nearest restaurant, deciding that he would ask her tomorrow. Kai and Krystal didn’t come back because they “missed their friends”- they came back for another reason.

 

 

Irene picked at the pasta dish that was prepared for the meal. Her legs were shaking under the table so hard, Onew had to hold her leg to make it stop. Mr. and Mrs. Lee were chatting away about some of the renovations they’d made at the house and some events that they had planned. Irene nodded and smiled, but she was hardly listening. Sweat was forming on the back of her neck and her palms were past the point of clammy- it was bad. “Irene-ah?” Ms. Lee called, taking a sip of her tea. “Neh, Ms. Lee?” “So, how’s senior year treating you? We heard that you all are Valedictorian and Salutatorian of your class so far”. “Neh, we are” She tries to look her in eye. “Well, study hard and keep up the good work- we want those colleges to be the first one to notice you, arachi?” Mr. Lee points a fork at them. “Neh, arasso Appa” Onew playfully rolls his eyes.  After a couple minutes of eating the entrees and finishing the main dishes, dessert was about to be served. Irene inwardly sighed, relieved that this was almost over. They had only mentioned college briefly- so far his parents were more focused about some events they wanted them to do. As the servers served them- they were having gelato with assorted berries on the side- Irene loosened up. Onew realized that her leg had finally stopped shaking and let go, giving her a reassuring smile. He mouthed ‘fighting’ to her, making her lips curve upwards. As Irene bit into a raspberry, Ms. Lee took another sip of tea and cleared . “So, Irene-ah, what college have you decided on?” Irene choked on her berry. Onew looked at her worriedly. She gasped for air and reached for her glass of water. “N..Neh?” she squeaked. Oh she thought. I almost made it out…AISH! “Gwenchana?” Onew said, placing his hand on her shoulder. Irene slightly nodded and he let go. She looked at Ms. Lee- she was sipping that damned tea. She then turned to Mr. Lee- he set his spoon down, waiting. Eventhe servant stopped to listen. They weren’t going to let this go. Onew glanced at Irene and grabbed her hand. “Well, we-“ he turned to his parents, about to explain that they hadn’t decided yet. “Ani, I’ve decided” Irene spoke quietly. Truthfully, Irene had decided, but what she was about to say was not her actual decision. But she decided to please everyone tonight, so she decided to lie. “Mwo?” Onew turned to her, surprised. She gave him a slight smile and placed her other hand on his forearm. “I…I have decided to go with Onew…” His father leaned in closer, anxious for her answer. Even Ms. Lee put down her tea. “I…I have decided to go with Onew…to….to Seoul University!” She raises her voice at the end in an attempt to sound excited. She plasters a smile on her face to make it look believable. Although it tore her apart on the inside. “Oh my…that’s wonderful!” Ms. Song clapped her hands together in excitement. “Omo!” Onew said, hugging her tightly. “Kyaaah!” his father boomed, pumping his fists in the air. “I KNEW you would make the right decision!” “N..Neh” Irene hung her head low. “So, are you done with the application?” his mom inquired, picking up her cup again. “Anyio…W…We’re still working on it” Irene replied. “Neh” Onew agreed, rubbing her back. “I’m so happy- Irene-ah and I are so excited!” “Neh” she softly agreed. “This is great- I now have to contact the chancellor- we need to set you guys up with a private tour and orientation- we have to call the press too!” Mr. Song turned to his wife; she nodded. Irene stiffened. Press?  Private Orientation? “Omma…Appa..that’s not necessary” Onew began. “Ani- this will look so good- this is your future, Jinki” Mr. Song stated sternly. “Arasso” Onew sighed, defeated. “Keurai So” his dad began “What date is good for you all? I know you all have some school events and lots of studying…” he trailed off and took a bite of his fruit. Onew opened his mouth to speak, but his mother cut him off. “How about October 25th? That’s homecoming week for them” Ms. Song suggested. “That’ll be a really nice Saturday for the press and other people to be there”. “October 25th??!!” Irene yelled/asked in surprise. Everyone turned to her with their brows raised. Her cheeks grew red. “Ani…October 25…is perfect!” she exclaimed, but inside she was freaking out. That was Wendy’s birthday party/weekend. “Arasso!” Mr. Song clapped and wiped his mouth with a napkin. He and his wife stood up, signaling that dinner was over. “Thank you for coming over- and I’m glad you made your decision- I know you won’t regret it” he smiled. “K..Kasahamnida” Irene bowed. “The food was delicious- I hope you invite me over again soon”. “No problem” he said. Onew hugged her goodbye and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. “Aww- I can’t wait ‘til they get married- just like us, neh?” Ms. Song told her husband. “Omma!” Onew whined while his parents laughed. “Arasso, arasso- follow your future wife out arachi” they made pushing motions with their hands. “Ugh” he groaned while they snickered some more.  Irene had her head down as she headed out the house. “Irene-ah!” Onew yelled, running up to her. “Gwenchana?” “Neh” she replied, trying to smile. Onew looked at her suspiciously. “Look, I know my parents can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, but-“ “Ani” she spoke up “I’m just a bit too full from all the food…I’ll see you tomorrow” she turned around again. “Yah” he grabbed her shoulders, making her face him. Her eyes widened. “Komawo- for choosing, I know it was a hard decision”. “Neh” Irene avoided his eyes. Onew tilted her head up and gave her a light kiss. “Saranghae” he breathed. “Mmmm- saranghae” she lightly replied. “I’ll see you tomorrow” she repeated, then left. When she got far away enough from the Lee residence, she groaned in frustration. “Ottoke…ottoke?” she whined to herself. Wendy’s Birthday bash- what am I going to do? She pulled her hair, anxious. She sighed, trying to calm down. The world was pulling her in 10 different directions right now and if she didn’t figure out how to fix everything, it was all going to come crashing down.

 

 

Minho was sitting on the couch in his house playing a video game. As he was making his player score a basket, he hears his phone ring. He looks over and rolls his eyes; it was Solji. After it rings a couple of times, he finally rolls over and silences it. He puts his thumb and index finger between the wrinkles on his forehead- how was he going to deal with her? He sighs and promises himself that he’ll call her later. He turns off the game, frustrated, and grabs one of his textbooks and begins his nightly reading. As he reads, the words begin to blur and sway. He slowly rolls over to rest his head on the pillow and yawns. He sets the book on the table and closes his eyes. A small nap won’t be so bad he convinces himself as he drifts away…

[Dream/Flashback]

He grabbed the collar of her shirt as he shakily put his lips on hers. “Minho” she laughed, pulling away. “Mwo?” his eyes bulged. “Did I do something wrong?” She smiled sympathetically. “Ani…you’re perfect” she his cheek, making him blush a little. They were in their secret spot behind Yongsei High. She leaned, exchanging kisses. His hand her medium brown hair. “Mmm” she hums and tangles her fingers in his hair. In between kisses, he smiles. How did I get her? Minho pondered. What was so special about me? Although they were both freshmen, he was a quiet student, while she was the most attractive girl at school. She stopped and pulled back, smirking. “I wanna take this to another level” she suggested. “Neh?” She lifted up her shirt and tossed it to the side. He gulped, trying not to stare at her chest. “It’s fine” she giggled, letting down one of her brastraps. “H…Ha” he tried to speak her name but she put a finger to his lips. “Shhh” she stood up and peeled her skirt off. She ruffled her hair, making it very messy and disheveled looking. He arched a brow at her. She then sat back down and started kissing his neck, giving him sensations he’d never felt. God, I’m so lucky he thought, enjoying the moment.

Or so he thought.

She pushes Minho down on his back and gets on top of him. As they kiss, her phone rings, letting her know she has a text. “H..Hani” he says breathlessly and picks up the phone trying to read the screen. “Your pho-“she cuts him off and smashes her lips on his, whacking the device out of his hands. He raises his eyebrows in surprise at her feisty move. She then rolls them over, her being on bottom. She strangely wiggles on the ground, making herself dirty. “H..Hani” Minho breathes ‘You’re getting all dirty”. “Neh…I know” she winks. “I like being dirty”. She yanks him back down and tries to insert her tongue in his mouth. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a group of people approaching. “Mmmm…Hani-ah” he says, trying to stop. “Ani…let’s go all the way” she snatches his button down open, stoking his chest. As they near, he tries to pin her arms down, but she frees herself and pulls him back down. “Mmmm…ugh…Hani-ah” he says more sternly. Are they walking this way? He anxiously wonders. The three boys- he can see them a lot clearer now- are about 20 feet away. “Hani-ah” he grabs her wrists, pinning her down again. “We gotta go- there’s people coming” . “There is?” she says excitedly. “Neh?” he asks, confused. Her face turns into a devilish grin. He looks at her, completely lost. She takes in a deep breath and screams at the top of her lungs. “AHHHHH!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!! ANI!! NO! STOP!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!” she thrashes under him. “Hani!” he shook her, scared. He turns to see the guys running towards them. “Ahhhh you’re hurting me! Ah! I don’t want to!!!” “Han-“ his words get cut short as he receives a huge blow to the jaw. He topples over to the ground. “Aish! Mwarago!” he groans, clutching his jaw in pain. He looks up to see Hoya standing over him. “H…Hoya?” “HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!” Girlfriend? “Ani, she’s my- Aish! Ugh!” Hoya kicks him in the stomach. He then sees Hani stand by Hoya, pretending to cry. However, when their eyes meet, she’s smirking. “H…Hani” Minho stammers. “Hoya-ah!” she chokes. “I thought he needed help with his homework- he led me here…I said didn’t want to, but he wouldn’t listen!” she ‘sobs’ on his shoulder. “Gwenchana” he hugs her, glaring at Minho. “Don’t worry baby, I’ll make him pay”. Minho then notices the two guys beside Hoya crack their knuckles. “Ani, Hoya, she’s lying! She came onto me!” “Well, explain her disheveled clothes and hair!” Hoya spat, silencing Minho. She tricked me.  “Please, take care of him” Hoya signaled the guys and grunted walking away. As the two guys zeroed in on him, he sees Hani. She smiles at him and says “Annyeong!”  Her face then transforms into a girl with light reddish brown hair and a sweet smile. She says “Annyeong” again, waving before he receives at punch to the face.

“ARRGGHH!” Minho wakes up from his nightmare. He shoots right up, shaking. Yeri’s face is still etched into his mind. “Ughhh…Aish!” he throws the remote on the table in frustration. He picks up the phone and decides to call Solji. Maybe she could clear his mind….

 

 

Key had his hands in his pocket as he strolls in downtown Seoul. It was getting pretty dark, plus his stomach was rumbling, so he decided to stop in a restaurant.  He didn’t have a lot of cash on him so he stops in one of the many tent restaurants on the street.  “Annyeong, Key-ah!” Ajumma Bae greets him, smiling. “Annyeonghaseyo, Ajumma”. Key bows and sits at an empty table. “The regular, neh?” “Neh, and make it extra spicy” he nods and adds. “Arasso, Arasso- it’s your tongue” she jokes and runs off to get his food. As he sips his water, he sees a group of students at the table across from him. He squints and then gasps. It was Suho, LE and…Lay. Lay slightly turns in his direction. Key gasps again, putting his head down and pretending to scroll through his phone. “Gwenchana?” Ajumma Bae asks, setting his food down. “Neh?” “Scandolous/Bad News?” she says. “Neh? Anyio.” “Well” she scoffs. “It looks like you saw a ghost..look at your face…so red aigoo!” He catches his reflection in his phone. “Omo! Mianhe” he mutters. “Neh, no need to apologize” she smiles.  “Enjoy your meal and your mouth being on fire!” She walks away. As Key slups his noodles, he hears them talking.

Suho: Lay, I don’t think this is a good idea…

Lay: Mwarago? Why not?

Suho: Because, we could really get into trouble.

Key stops eating and perks up. Trouble?

Lay and LE: Trouble?

Suho: Neh.

Lay: Forget it, Suho. You have no choice. You weren’t worried about getting in ‘trouble’ last time so don’t pull that bullcrap on me.

LE: Neh, Oppa’s always right, Suho-ah…You have nothing to worry about.

Lay: Yeah, Let me know when you have your  head  on straight. I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but you need to get it together. We’re doing it, whether you like it or not. Come on, Lea.

They get up and leave.

Key frowns. Trouble? he repeats the word in his mind. He picks up his chopsticks again, thinking. What are they up to? As he continues eating, he sees a girl with long blonde hair staring in LE and Lay’s direction.  He squints at her. Was she watching them too? He takes a sip of water and looks back at her. She looks so familiar…she shakes his head and calls Ajumma Bae, ready to pay. He needed a good rest…it had been a long day.

 

 

Onew had his head stuck in an advanced level Physics textbook. He had been studying ever since Irene left, and he needed a break. He took out his phone and browsed through his social media. He laughed when he saw a picture that Jonghyun posted. Jjong was scooping a long strand of noodles into his mouth while Minho had a priceless look of disgust on his face. He scrolled until he saw a picture of Irene. He smiled and left a comment on her post. He sighed. Irene was so nervous tonight at dinner..as if she was meeting his parents for the first time. She was practically family, there was no need to be anxious. He couldn't help but think something was bothering her, or she was hiding something...Taemin's words of encouragement rang in his head: "If something was up, she'll tell you". She'll tell me...she'll tell me...I need to trust her he repeated in his head, trying to make the words believable. He put his phone down, deciding to concentrate on his work again.

 

 

***Trigger Warning****

Music: "State of Mind" by Merrill Bainbridge

Seulgi pants as she pushes herself further on the exercise bike. She's dripping in sweat and her legs are killing her. No matter how much my legs hurt, I must go on she thinks. She glances at the screen on the bike: 15 calories a minute. She was going at 35 mi/hr according to the meter, which was a LOT. She needed to stop, but she couldn't. Overexercising was a stress-reliever in her mind. As she cycled some more, becoming a bit dizzy, she hears her phone on the machine next to her. It was Taemin- she could see his picture on her screen. She bit her lip and looked forward, refusing to answer it. If she did, she had to stop- and she couldn't do that. The phone eventually stopped ringing and resorted to a small blinking. Soon, her parent's exercise room turns sideways and spins. Before she knows it, she is on the ground, the machine still whirring. Her finger twitches, her will to get up and keep going is still strong. As she fades in and out of consciousness, she hears the voice the person...the person she was able to avoid for almost 3 years, is now back to haunt her. 

"I want to see your shame, your downfall" 

Seulgi gasps for air as her eyes shoot open. She struggles to breathe as she sits up.

"I know the real Kang Seulgi"

Images from her past race through her mind. She shakes away the memories, trying to focus on getting up and back on the bike. 

Then something in her clicks. Something that hasn't been ignited since summer before ninth grade. 

She rises like a zombie from the grave and gazes up at the stairs. She marches up them and proceeds into the kitchen. Her stomach growls- she looks down at her abdomen and gulps. She hadn't eaten since breakfast and she was hungry-no- she was starving.

She opens up the fridge and finds a couple of old slices of pepperoni pizza. They're cold, but she doesn't care. She munches on them, the semi-hard crust scraping the walls of . She finishes 2 within a minute. Her eyes scan the shelves for more. She sees a jug of juice and snatches it out. Then some chicken nuggets. Then some grapes. And some cheese cubes. She yanks open the door to the freezer and grabs the half gallon of ice cream. She runs to the pantry. She takes cookies, chips and other snacks. She sprints back to the fridge; she forgot the milk- she needed the milk. She spreads the contents on the counter, breathing heavily.

She picks up the bag of chips and rips it open. The salty snacks fly into like flies. The jug of juice gets gulped next, drops dripping from her chin. Then the cookies are next, 10 being munched away within 2 minutes. is dry again, so she chugs some milk. She goes back for some chips, this time, some tears escaping her eyes. The cheese cubes are her next victims; she pops 8 in , then tries to swallow the massive hunk. The ice cream catches her eye. She instinctively grabs a spoon and shovels the dessert down, finishing almost half of it. At this point, her stomach is hurting, but she continues. She throws chicken nuggets in, dropping some due to her hands shaking. She then picks a couple of grapes to chew on and swiftly repeats the process. Chips, cookies, juice, milk, cheese, pizz, chicken, grapes and ice cream. She feels extremely sick now and staggers away from the counter.

"I know the real Kang Seulgi"

"No" she sputters as she clutches the wall for support. "No" she repeats it, but this time in a pained whisper. She places her hand on her stomach, almost limping down the hall.

It was happening again: all the insecurities, the fear, the pain, the hopelessness.

"I know the real Kang Seulgi, and this is not her"

"NO!" Seulgi screams, running to the bathroom. She squeezes her eyes shut and drops to her knees, trying to control her breathing. Some tears slide down her face. "No" she shakes her head. She scoots towards the toilet, shaking.

"No" she barely whispers as she proceeds to stick two fingers down .

 

 

Yeri jumps in her bed and snuggles under the covers. "Mmm" she hums in satisfaction. She yawns, getting back bit sleepy. She couldn't believe it- she was a student at THE Yongsei High, and she actually survived the first day!  She smiles, thinking of her exciting classes and new friends: Irene, Wendy, Seulgi (?), Joy (of course!), Onew, Key, Taemin, Jonghyun and- she frowns when she thinks of Minho. He was so rude to her today...did he really not like her? She shrugs to herself- she will be determined to make him not hate her. *BEEP* Her frown gets turned upside down (lol) when she sees a message from Chanyeol on her phone. She smiles again as she opens and reads it.

 

A/N:  Hiya! This was a really hard chapter to write- I know, it was kinda slow but these things take time lol. And the Seulgi part was really difficult- it , but she's hurting and her bulimia is the only way to relieve stress (in a way)-it's complicated. I hated to do that...but I feel it helps develop her character more. Anyways, thanks for reading! 

Rate, Rant, Review! :)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******POSTER CREATED BY PICTURESQUE GRAPHICS/ @stella----Check Her Out----She's Awesome*********

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915079/picturesque-graphics-closed-finishing-request-graphics-kpop-hiring-postershop-graphicshop-portfolio-graphicschop

5E7O73T.png