Chapter 4- The New Girl

Something Kinda Crazy

A/N: Hi guys! Back again! Sorry for the wait. I fixed some mistakes in the forward. Remember to leave a review to let me know how you feel, and please comment if I made any mistakes. Thanks! xx

 

“Joy!” Yeri yelled and waved, running up to her big cousin. Joy turned around and recognized her cousin, then smiled. “Yeri-Ah!” Joy squealed, running up to her little cousin. As they hugged, everyone turned to look at them, confused. “Who’s she?” LE asked, folding her arms.

Joy rolled her eyes at LE as she swung Yeri around to her friends. “Everyone, meet Yeri- my little cousin. She’s new here, a wee little freshman” Joy playfully pinched Yeri’s cheeks. “So be nice and treat her well, arachi?” “Annyeong, Yeri” the guys and girls greeted her. “Annyeong” Yeri blushed at the attention. “I hope to get to know you all very well” she politely bowed, then went up to shake everyone’s hands. As she went through all the girls and the SHINee boys, she stopped at Minho. He blankly looked down at her as she held out her hand. She pouted for a second then stuck her hand out more, giving him a wide smile. Minho just scowled at her and walked away. Yeri’s face fell and her hand dropped to her side. “Minho! Yah!” Taemin yelled after his hyung, but Minho ignored him. Joy apologetically patted her little cousin’s shoulder. Yeri put on a brave/happy face and turned to Xfinite.”Annyeong, I’m Yeri” she sweetly bowed. “What’s your names?” They all just glared at her. Hani smirked, walking up to the freshman. “Hi…is it Yeti?” She snickered, looking back at LE, who cracked a grin. Joy sneered at Hani. “Anyio, it’s YeRI, get it right” Joy spat. Hani stepped forward, challenging Joy. “Joy..Ani” Jonghyun grabbed his girlfriend, leaving Yeri in the middle of the rivals. “This isn’t over, Jinki” Lay told Onew and signaled the rest of the gang. They followed, mumbling curse words and other obscenities.  “Sorry about that” Joy said. “Ani, it’s okay” Yeri faked a smile. “Those people are bad” Irene stepped up to Yeri, ruffling her hair. “Stay away from them, they’re nothing but trouble”. “Neh” Yeri nodded. “So…” Seulgi stepped forward. “Who are you again?” She suspiciously eyed her up and down. Yeri opened to speak, but Joy stood in front of her cousin defensively. “Seulgi-Ah, don’t be so cold…she transferred to this school because they moved” she said. Yeri looked down at the floor and bit her lip guiltily. “Arasso” Seulgi said, grabbing Taemin’s hand, leaving. “Come on, Yeri” Wendy said, putting her hand on Yeri’s shoulder and smiling. “Let’s show you around”.

 

~Later, At Lunch~

“Yah, unnie” Wendy tugged at Irene’s shirt as they traveled down the lunchline. “Mwo?” Irene looked back at her sister. “Can you help me with my Algebra II homework? We have a test tomorrow…” “Ani, mianhe. I’m having dinner over Onew’s house” Irene said apologetically. Usually she would hate helping her little sister with homework, but today she really wishes she could. She knew that the discussion at the Lee household would center around college and picking a major..stuff she wasn’t prepared to think- or talk about yet. “Irene? Irene? Go!” Wendy pushed her forward a bit. “Neh? Oh, Mianhe” Irene said, finally coming out of her trance.

 

Yeri sat at the table with Joy in the cafeteria. She picked up her chopsticks and grabbed a piece of broccoli and sausage, and dipped it in some sauce. “Mmm” she hummed. “The food here is so yummy!” She smiled at her cousin. “Neh, “ Joy said, munching away. “ I love Mondays; they always have the spicy sausages!” Joy took a swig of her water. “So, how do you like it so far? “ Joy asked crumching on some carrots. “I love it here!” Yeri squealed. A group of boys passed by. Yeri tapped Joy and pointed at them, giggling. “And the guys here are the icing on the cake!” “Speaking of cake” Joy said, picking up a slice of vanilla cake. “Mmm” she said, devouring half of it in a second. “Yah, Joy, why do you have to scarf everything down?” Wendy said, rolling her eyes and sitting down. “Yah” Joy mumbled mouth full of food. Yeri giggled at the icing on her cousin’s chin. Irene followed behind, taking her place beside Yeri. She smiled and tapped the new manake on the nose playfully. “You’re lucky…there was only one more seat left at our table...I guess it was fate for you to take it, neh?” “Mmm” Yeri nodded in agreement. Seulgi rolled her eyes and sat down at the table. “Who says you’re sitting here for good?” she spat. “SEULGI!” the girls all shouted. “Mwo?” she said. “I’m just saying, she hasn’t even talked to the other girls in this school or tried to hang with the other cliques” she pointed her spoon at the surrounding tables “You’re talking like she’s already a member of Red Velvet already.”  “She is!” Joy stood up angrily. “Right unnie?” she turned to Irene for help. “D…D, Neh” Irene sputtered and filled with soup before anyone else could ask her questions. Seulgi’s jaw dropped for a second and then she turned her face into a deep scowl before stabbing her chicken tender with her chopstick.

 

Minho grabbed a carton of banana milk and picked his tray up. He found the guys’ table- they move around sometimes- and sat down. “Yah” Taemin looked up from eating his noodles. “Where was the banana milk? It wasn’t in my line…aish not fair” he complained. Minho just took a bite of his salad and handed the manake the milk. “Yah, komawo” Taemin smiled, noodles and sauce dripping from his mouth. Onew shakes his head at him and says “Taemin, you still on for this afternoon?” The manake stood up and did a playful salute. “Neh, hyung!” Jonghyun laughed as he walked up to the table. “Michi!” he pretended to cough and said the word under his breath. “Yah!” Taemin said, hearing him. He picked up a piece of turkey and threw it in Jonghyun’s direction, but it hit Key instead. “Yah!” Key yelled, slamming his fist on the table. “Mianhe, hyung!” Taemin said his eyes large at Key’s sudden anger. Key’s grimace slowly turned into a smile. His shoulders and torso began shaking. Everyone was unsure of what was happening until Key opened his mouth and an audible laugh came out. He laughed some more. The rest soon began laughing with their friend. Minho chuckled as he tried to snap a picture of Key with turkey sauce on his face. As he was about to press the button, he sees Yeri on his screen in the distance behind Key. She looks at him for a second and smiles. He scowls and puts his phone away. “Did you take the pic?” Key asks and Minho lies, shaking his head, trying to control his anger.

 

Later that afternoon…After school…  A/N (Like an hour or two after school gets out- not that many people around)

Wendy puts her phone to as if it’s a microphone. Key was holding his pencil to his mouth and sings along. They were belting out Big Bang’s BAE BAE- Wendy was doing the singing while Key was covering the raps. They both began to dance and twirl down the hall. Their twirls transform into full-blown spins and soon they slam into a group of lockers due to them being dizzy.  “Aish!” they say as their shoulders make impact with the handles. “Phew!” Wendy said, smiling. “That was my exercise for today!” Key just rolled his eyes and smiled at his BFF’s silly statement. “Yah, I saw you eat that slice of vanilla cake the cafeteria had today- was the 1000 calories worth it?” he teased.  “Yah!” Wendy pretended to be hurt and shoved him. He just laughed and regained his composure. They continued down the hall. “I’m so excited for tomorrow! Seoul National Arts University is coming to the college fair tomorrow! You know that’s our dream school!” Wendy squealed, jumping.  Key wanted to major in theatre and music/entertainment management, while Wendy wanted to do something in music. Either way, Seoul National Arts University was the place to go if you were the artsy type.  “Neh!” Key replied. “I can’t wait.” “You know the college preview was Friday, but you were absent. Why?” Wendy asked. Key flinched as if something bit him and kept walking in silence. “Key? Are you going to answer?” Wendy persists. “You know I was sick Wendy” he snapped, his eyes flashing in anger. “Ottoke?” she asked, getting upset. She knew he was lying. “You’re not sick now…” Key stops near the doors when he sees Woohyun up ahead. ‘Yah, Woohyun!” he calls. “Key!” Wendy yells, stomping her foot. “Look, I gotta go” he says with almost no emotion in his voice. He jogged ahead, catching up to Woohyun. He didn’t make eye contact with her when he said goodbye; he didn’t even turn around or wave. Wendy’s lip quivered; truly hurt now. “What are you hiding from me, Kim Kibum?” she whispered to herself. “Why are you lying?”

 

Onew had his arm draped over Irene as they walked out of their after school study group. The salutatorian leaned his head closer to his girlfriend’s ear. “Are you still coming over for dinner?” he breathed. “Neh” she giggled, feeling his breath on her skin. Onew stepped in front of her and wrapped his other arm around her waist. She stepped back for a second, surprised. Onew never initiated intimate moments. He brushed his nose against hers, preparing for a kiss. They backed up against a classroom door. Just as he was about to seal the deal, the overcom for an announcement. Attention students of Yongsei: Our annual Study Abroad interest meeting will start in 5 minutes. Please report to room C30 if you are interested. Kasahamnida! Onew leaned back down after the announcement but Irene put her hand on his chest, stopping him. Onew raised his brow at her. “I…I have to go” she stammered. “Wae?” he whined, hugging her closer. , she thought, trying to think of a lie quickly.  “I…I have to meet with the principal for the college fair tomorrow…remember I was going to introduce our guest speaker?” “Neh” Onew said, frowning. Didn’t she meet with him yesterday? He pondered. He sighed “Arasso, go”. Irene pecked him on the lips. “See you later!” she swiftly let go of him and jogged down the hall.

 

Taemin had his earbuds in, dancing by Seulgi’s locker. Seulgi was there too, repacking her backpack and cleaning out her locker. After a dancing session, Taemin snatched out is earbuds and tiredly slumped to the ground. “Aigoo Seulgi” he huffed “how long does it take to readjust your locker? You act like it’s the last day of school…it’s only the third week!” Seulgi grimaced down at her younger boyfriend. She raised a fist, pretending to punch him. Taemin rolled his eyes…he knew that she actually wasn’t going to follow through with her threat…this time. She returns to messing with her locker: adjusting her mini-mirror, rearranging her books and organizing her lip glosses in a gradient fashion. Taemin gets up and leans his chin on her shoulder, growing impatient. “Come on, I have to meet Onew hyung soon!” he whines. “Arasso!” she groans. “Yah, Taemin!” they hear Onew in the distance. “He’s here!” Taemin turns around and gives him a big wave. He faces back to Seulgi and leans in close to her. When she closes her eyes, thinking he’s about to kiss her, she feels his hands ruffling her hair. “See you tomorrow!” he sticks out his tongue and winks. “Yah!” she pouts and reaches for him, but he runs away and catches up with Onew. “You messed up my hair” she smiles.

 

“Onew!” Taemin grins as he walks up to his hyung. “What’s up?” “Nothing man” Onew replies back, staring at the ground for a moment. Taemin notices this and pokes him. “What’s wrong?” “Ani’ Onew says. “It’s Irene”. He spits out. “She abruptly left a while ago…saying she had to meet with the prinicipal, but she met with him Friday…aish, I don’t know” he admits. Taemin scratched his silver/lavender hair in confusion. “Maybe something came up? Don’t worry, hyung, Irene is a good girl.” He patted Onew’s shoulder. “If something was up, she’ll tell you. Just like Seulgi and I…we always share everything and support each other. I just wish she wasn’t so violent” he shudders at the thought of earlier today. “Ha!’ Onew laughs at him. “Thanks man” he says, returning the shoulder pat. Taemin nods and smiles. “Ka Ja.”

 

“Mwah!” Joy kisses Jonghyun on the cheek. They were standing by the wall outside of school. Jonghyun decided to wait on her (she went to Chemistry I tutoring) today. They were having what they call a “kiss war” right now. Jonghyun aims for a kiss on the neck and gets it. A giggle from Joy resounds. He stares at her for a second. “You’re so beautiful, you know”. Joy blushes, her cheeks turning as red as her hair as he leans in for another smooch. “Ugh” he hears a group of students say. Jonghyun turns around and flips them off. “Yah!” Joy hits his muscular chest. “Be nice” she scolds. He pouts in protest, but Joy gives him a warning look. “Arasso omma” he teases. “Yah!” Joy laughs, hitting him again. “Joy!” Yeri calls from down the sidewalk. “Yeri-Ah!” Joy shouts “hold on!”  “I’ll see you tomorrow, arachi?” she smiles. “Neh” Jonghyun says, and pulls her in for another kiss. “Saranghae” he says as she turns to leave. “Saranghae” she waves and catches up with Yeri. Jonghyun smiles at them as they walk away. He takes a step forward to walk to his car, and he feels a hand cover his mouth. “Mmm!” he yells/mumbles as he fells a hand snatch him around the corner of the building. He tries to turn around to see who was holding him, but the person yanks him by the collar, making him face forward/walk backwards into seclusion. One they get far enough, the hand lets go of his mouth. “Yah!” he yells, almost scared. He tries to turn around to speak but the person holds him tighter and puts the hand back on his mouth. He sees the thin, creamy white arm restraining him- so it was a girl. Who was this girl holding him? Probably some crazy stalker girl of his at school. he Then notices the charmbracelet on her wrist. His eyes widen in shock. Was it HER? He gave her that bracelet; it had specific charms that they picked out together. She releases her hand from his mouth and chuckles. He gulps nervously. Krystal. It’s ing Krystal, he realizes. She whispers in his ear. “Miss me?”

 

Seulgi looks in the mirror and brushes her hair, trying to fix what Taemin had done to her roots. She detangled the back and saw something in the mirror. It was a girl with a red crop top down the hall. She ignored it and continued fixing her hair. She then notices the girl in the reflection walking towards her. There was no one else in the hall. Seulgi gasped, realizing who it was. Hani continued in her direction. Seulgi hurriedly shoved the things she didn’t organize in her locker; they could wait ‘til tomorrow. She picked up her bag and shuffled through its contents, trying to find her extra lock so she could hurry out. As she found it, she hears her locker slam shut and swing open again, due to the lock not being set. As the door slowly swings to a stop, she sees Hani stand right in front of her, glaring. She drops her brush, startled. Hani’s glare slowly melts and she smirks, raising a brow. “Kang Seulgi” she says. “Annyeong”.

 

Suho walks around the back of the school, kicking dirt. “Suho-ah!” he hears LE as she runs towards him. He smiles as he sees her approach. “Yah, Komawo..again” she huffs, out of breath. He raises his brows in confusion. “For stopping me from punching that girl”.  He nods. She frowns, punching him on the arm. “Yah, talk…you hardly ever speak anymore…I’m worried about you” LE admits. Suho sees a figure in the distance. The person stops and looks around, as if he’s looking for someone. As Suho continues to stare, his eyes widen. Kai. “Suho?!” LE waves her hands in his face. “Suho-Ah!” she yells. “Eh? Mianhe” he mutters, reluctant to break his gaze. “Aish! Forget it” LE exclaims, then receives a text. “I gotta go anyways..annyeong” she spits, annoyed. Suho frowns a bit; he didn’t mean to ignore her. Kai’s back? He thinks. Ani…he puts his head in his hands, overwhelmed.

 

LE walks down campus, pissed. She was really worried about Suho…and he didn’t seem to care. Maybe she shouldn’t care so much about him…but she couldn’t help it. Despite her feelings for him, Suho was like a brother to her. She sighed. As she gets near the front of the school, she sees 3 boys on the stone wall: Key, Woohyun and….Dongwoo. She rolls her eyes. Dongwoo was so ing annoying. Wasn’t it obvious that she didn’t like him? She sighs again, angrily, hoping the pabo would be smart enough not to open his mouth.

 

Woohyun, Key and Dongwoo were sitting on the stone wall outside of school. Woohyun took out a whole bag of assorted candy and passed it to the guys. “Yah” Key said, holding the heavy bag. “Wheb do you NOT have candy?” “Aish, shutup” Woohyun says with a er in his mouth. “You’re favorite candy is in there so don’t complain. “ Key sneered at his male best friend and took out a couple of pieces. Dongwoo snatched the bag, impatient, and stole all the wrapped gums. “Yah!” Woohyun glares, reaching for the bag. Dongwoo shrugs and hands the bag back to his friend. They see LE approach them. Dongwoo sees her and grins mischievously. “Yah, Yeppeo!” he stands up, showing off. LE glares at him but ignores him. Dongwoo throws a piece of gum in his mouth and smacks while chewing it. “Wanna go on a date?” he asks. “ off!” she yells. “Yah!” he runs up to her, following and taunting her. As they walk away, Key and Woohyun are buckled over, they are laughing so hard. Key eventually loses his balance, and Woohyun catches him before he falls off the wall. His hands are on the small of Key’s lower back. Woohyun looks into his eyes for a bit. “Komawo” Key mutters quietly as Woohyun finally breaks his stare and lets go of his best friend. They both clear their throats awkwardly.

 

“So, how was your first day of school?” Joy smiles and lightly pinches Yeri’s arm. “Mmm it was good” Yeri smiles back. “Except for that group…are they called Xfinite? They seem scary…” Joy nods. “Neh, and I’m sorry about Minho…he’s a friend, I just don’t know what happened- he’s usually not that mean…” “It’s okay” Yeri reassures her cousin. They skip down the sidewalk, on their way to their houses. “Komawo for walking me home” Yeri adds. “Neh, no problem” Joy said. Normally her parents pick her up but she wanted to accompany Yeri today. “So, how are classes? Are they okay?” Joy inquires. “Neh, they’re good” Yeri responds. She smiles up at Joy. “Joy-ah, you don’t have to worry…I’ll be alright…don’t have so much concern over me.”  “Anyio- it’s just that I care for you- I want you to have a good start at his school…” Yeri looks at the ground. “I remember when I was a freshman- no one talked to me. I wasn’t bullied, but I was an outcast.” Joy stated. “Sometimes I wished I was bullied; at least I would be getting attention, even if it was negative. But then one day Seulgi walked up to me and said she liked my skirt. We’ve been friends ever since. I feel so lucky to have met the girls- they mentored me and took me under their wing…now we can all do that for you.” She smiled- it was bittersweet. Yeri looked up at her. “So, now tell me the story of how you met Jonghyun” she giggled. Joy playfully rolled her eyes. “I forgot how much of a jokester you are” she said. She hugged her younger cousin as they neared the houses. “That’s a story for another day.”

As they approached a group of shrubs, a dark figure stepped out, halfway hidden in the shadows. His eyes was fixated on Yeri. When they passed, his mouth turned into a mischievous smile.

 

A/N: Who’s Krystal? Who’s Kai? What’s Hani up to? Who’s the dark figure in the bushes?

DUN DUN DUNNNNN LOL xx

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******POSTER CREATED BY PICTURESQUE GRAPHICS/ @stella----Check Her Out----She's Awesome*********

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915079/picturesque-graphics-closed-finishing-request-graphics-kpop-hiring-postershop-graphicshop-portfolio-graphicschop

5E7O73T.png