Chapter 1- Introducing I

Something Kinda Crazy

Her phone just switched to 7:45 am. She slightly rolled her eyes at the thought of another school day, another week. Don't get her wrong, she loved school, but being a top student was stressful at times. Maybe she wouldn't be so grumpy if she hadn't been up half the night on the phone...

Irene released a sigh as she stepped out of the car. She said goodby to the driver- her mom was probably already at work now- she grimaced at the thought of always been driven around and tended to like a princess. The glamour and thrill kind of fades after 17 years. She put on a smile as she set foot inside Yongsei High, her home away from home...

 

 

She frantically put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Thank goodness for dry-shampoo and "second-day hair" being acceptable in today's society. Books, pencils, lipgloss and other necessary items were being thrown into her designer backpack. She cursed herself for being so stubborn. She got into an argument with her mom and father this morning because the maid came in their rooms before it was time. Wendy hated the Help. She didn't see why they were needed. Her sister and she weren't messy, and although it was a big house, the family wasn't there enough to make a mess that wasn't big enough to clean themselves. So, after the argument and being the stubborn girl she was, she refused to be driven to school and insisted that she was taking her scooter. She glanced at her watch. 7:45. . She literally had 15 minutes to get to school and her school was 10 minutes away. She screamed as she anxiously grabbed her bad and ran outside. She hopped on her cream pink scooter and floored the tiny gas pedal, hoping that time would be on her side today.

 

 

Seulgi glanced at her phone in the school's bathroom. 7:45. She rolled her eyes at the thought of another week, another year at Yongsei High. Sure, it was the third week since school started, but she was still a bit resentful of having to wake up earlier and make an effort in her schoolwork. She looked in the mirror and smoothed her white pleated skirt, then adjusted her sweater before leaving. She had to stop by her locker before class, plus she had to see Taemin. That little er. The mere thought of him brought a smile on her face. As soon as she turned around, two sophomore girls greeted her giddly. "Hi Seulgi-Ah". Seulgi-AH? She didn't even know these two things. A good part of her wanted to be nice and say "Hi", but her inner- took over and instead she just ignored them, flipping her golden hair over her shoulder and walked out in the hall.

 

 

Joy stood by her locker, anxiously looking around. She ruffled her red hair, growing a bit more frustrated by the minute. Where is he?! He's usually always here on time. She pulled out her phone to see if she missed a call or text when she noticed the time: 7:45. She only had 15 minutes until class! She looked down the hall again, searching for any sign of him. None. She fiddled with her charm bracelet and bit her lip nervously. As soon as she was about to give up and go see her friends, she caught a glimpse of that blond/silver hair and that signature walk of his. As she made eye contact with him, she leaned back on her locker and smiled.

 

 

She looked in the mirror for a good 5 minutes. There was no need; her hair was already perfect and her clothes and accessories looked fine. She looked at her clock on the wall of her bedroom. 7:45. School starts at 8:00, but she knew she was going to be late today. She took a deep breath and when she heard her mom calling her, she smiled at herself in the mirror before grabbing her satchel and leaving.

 

 

 

Onew kicked a rock down the sidewalk. , he cursed at himself- he made a small mark on his Nike's as a result of kicking it. He looked up at the school's clock outside the building- it was 7:45. He wanted to meet up with the boys, so he sighed as he realized he didn't have enough time to go to his locker. As he was about to go inside, his eyes caught a glimpse of a group of students near the side of the school. His jaw clenched in anger at the sight of them, but it was quickly released and his lips curled into a smile as he saw her blonde locks bouncing down the beginnning of the hall. "Yah!" He playfully shouted and jogged to catch up with her.

 

 

Taemin let out a groan. How long does it take for a girl to put on makeup in a bathroom?! He was staked out around the corner of the girls bathroom on the first floor. His plan had been to scare/surprise her when she came out. He checked the hall clock. 7:45. "Aish!" he huffed- if she took too long, they were going to be late! He took out his phone to text her when he stopped and looked at his wallpaper. It was the two of them outside the school, she was making a silly face while he took a strand of her hair and held it on his uppper lip, pretending to have a mustache. A moment like this on his screen was a rarity. She hardly ever "let loose", so his goal was to always make her laugh and smile whenever he was around. He smiled at the picture before deciding to put his phone away. If he texted her, she would get suspicious, so he decided not to. He smirked to himself, imagining her surprised face and her hitting him with her purse at his antics. He chuckled to himself at the thought and got back in his crouching/hiding position.

 

 

Key hummed to his music. He had his morning playlist on- it got him pumped for the day. He took out his phone and stopped on the sidewalk. He started the camera app and took a selca. He smiled, thinking of all the ways he could bedazzle and edit the picture when he noticed the time at the top of his screen. 7:45. "Damn", he muttured. Instagram would have to wait. He picked up his pace when his thoughts wandered to it. He knew he wasn't supposed to think about it, but he couldn't help himself. He hated keeping this secret but if he told his friends they would never understand, and he couldn't blame them for not. As he noticed his pace was slowing down again, he noticed a girl with a blond ponytail speeding down the street on a pink scooter. "Wendy-Ah!" he shouted, trying to catch up to her.

 

 

He smoothed his silver-blond hair off his face and smirked. He casually strolled down the hallway while various students bowed and nervously greeted him. A group of girls squealed when he passed, and he stopped and winked at them. One of the girls fainted at the sight of him. A boy passing noticed this and glared at him. He just smirked even more. He was used to this. Attention, admiration...and jealousy. He was Jonghyun. No he was Jong-ING-hyun. It was natural that girls (and boys) fall at his feet and praise thy name. He had all the perks; popular, muscular and charismatic. After basking in his own glory, he stopped and caught sight of her. Her red hair was always perfect, and she was wearing those cute little pleated skirts he always liked. She was the only one who could make him turn down his ego a bit. He smiled when their eyes met, and began walking towards her.

 

 

Minho stared longingly out the window of his father's car. He couldn't believe it: already the 3rd week of another year at Yongsei...hopefully this year would pass quickly so he could get on with the next...but then he remembered...he was a senior. Meaning the 12th grade. Meaning he didn't have another year. Meaning this was his last. He cursed inwardly...senior year was supposed to be fun, right? Prom, parties, graduation...but somehow he couldn't be excited. He knew he was supposed to, but for some reason he couldn't. Although anyone would want to be in his shoes (handsome, smart, and a senior of the flower group SHINee) he didn't feel that special...in fact, his "fun" high school experience ended during the end of Freshman year. For the past two years, he has been a shell of himself. Senior year was supposed to be fun, yet something in him felt empty...like a void needed to be filled. Maybe he could fill this void (there were still opportunities to get involved at school, plus college applications!). Maybe he could feel whole again by graduation. He realized that they were already in front of the school.

He looked at his watch. It was 7:45.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******POSTER CREATED BY PICTURESQUE GRAPHICS/ @stella----Check Her Out----She's Awesome*********

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/915079/picturesque-graphics-closed-finishing-request-graphics-kpop-hiring-postershop-graphicshop-portfolio-graphicschop

5E7O73T.png