Chapter 2

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yura came in to the class with a sad face so Minah asked her why. “What’s wrong dear princess? Is there any problem?” Yura nods her head and said, “My boyfriend aishh!!”

 

Minah: What’s up with him?

Yura: He seems like he doesn’t love me. He rarely replied my text.

Minah: Don’t think that way. This is partly your fault. Who asked you to choose a boyfriend from outside? It would be better if he is from this school.

Yura: I don’t care babe. (She almost cried.)

 

Minah can only sigh because she doesn’t really know about love. Out of the four of them, Minah is the only one who doesn’t have a boyfriend. Minah is the type to keep her feelings by herself. She doesn’t like to tell anyone, even to her bestfriends.

 

Class has already started but everyone in the Danger Class was lazy. They just did their own works. At first, their teacher Jung Joonyoung came to take their attendance but no one cares about his existence. He shouted to get their attention. “CLASS! This is the first day of school after the holiday yet your behaviors are still the same!” Sir Joonyoung was really angry. They all become quiet and take full attention on Sir Joonyoung except for Sehun. Sehun is the most talkative one among all of the students in the classroom. He never respects when the teacher is talking. Sir Joonyoung glares at Sehun and he suddenly becomes quiet. Then Sir Joonyoung started to talk. “Starting today, I will change your sitting arrangements according to the numbers written on this paper.” Sir Joonyoung starts to change their sits according to the numbers. Everyone in the Danger Class is not satisfied with the arrangements. Most of them complains and wanted to change place. Sir Joonyoung ignores them and just went out of the classroom. After that, their maths teacher, IU came in. Every man in the class likes her because she is beautiful and kind. By that, their boring and tiring day has started.

 

After break time has ended, the Danger Class went to the Science Lab. Minah feels scared and shy because she knows Chanyeol will be sitting beside her. Once Minah arrived at the Science Lab, she saw Chanyeol is already sitting at his place, which is beside Minah’s sit. Minah pulls her chair awkwardly and sit. Minah don’t say a word and only sighs.

 

Their Science teacher gives them a work to do. She gives them a revision. She wanted to know either her students are studying at home during the holiday or not. Every student in the Danger class didn’t know what to answer on the paper given. They all ask their sitting partner. Minah took a glance at Chanyeol who is sitting beside her. Minah is curious whether Chanyeol knows the answer or not. Then Minah looks at her paper again. Suddenly there is one voice asking at Minah. “Minah, do you know the answer?” Minah is shocked by his sudden question. “No. No, I don’t know hehe.” Minah’s cheeks turn red.

 

“Arghh Science is so difficult.” Chanyeol whines. “Yeah.” Minah can only think of that word. “Let me see your paper.” Chanyeol asked with a smile. “Paper? Ooh paper. Hehe.” Minah hands over her paper shyly. Chanyeol take a look at Minah’s paper but she hasn’t answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter