Chapter 3

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Minah arrived home, she went to shower right away and then she listens to music. She tried her best to forget about Chanyeol who keeps on appearing on her mind but she failed. Minah hates herself for being like that. Minah then stand up and went infront of the mirror to dry her hair using a hairdryer. While she was drying her hair, her brother calls her.

 

“Minah, come here for a second. I have something to talk with you.” Minah makes an irritated face and went to his brother’s room. “What, Kwon Jaehyun?” As Jaehyun turns to Minah, Minah was shocked to see her brother’s face.

 

Minah: Why is your face becoming like this?

Jaehyun: What do you think?

Minah: Bee sting?

Jaehyun: You ask many questions. Can you just hand me a medicine?

Minah: So you only call me here to hand over the medicine to you?

Jaehyun: Don’t you feel pity for you injured brother? It’s hurt you know.

Minah: Arasso. Wait for a moment. Awww love you my brother.

Jaehyun: Yeah right.

 

Minah took the first aid box from the living room then she went back to her brother’s room. As Minah enters the room, Jaehyun took the first aid box and said “Gomawo dongsaeng-ah.”

 

Minah takes back the first aid box and took out the correct medicine to treat her brother.

 

Minah: You should be careful next time.

Jaehyun: Ayy, since when do you care?

Minah: Since you are my brither hehe.

Jaehyun: Wah, bravo! Uri Minah has grown up. You now know how to take over my heart.

Minah: Of course. I’m already 18 years old.

 

Jaehyun smiles because of his cute sister. He feels the pain on his face when he smiles.

 

Minah: Anyway oppa. How did you get this? (She said it while pointing to Jaehyun’s face).

Jaehyun: Move your hand. (Jaehyun said strictly then Minah puts down her hand). Huhh molla. It’s already like this when I woke up. That’s why I called you like that.

Minah: Maybe there’s bee in your room. I should be going then. (Minah jokes around.)

Jaehyun: Eyy.. There isn’t any.

Minah: Hehe

 

After Minah treats her brother, Minah went to the kitchen because she feels thirsty. Suddenly thre’s someone calling her. She looks at the screen and it shows an unknown number. Minah just ignores the call because she doesn’t like to answer a phone call from a stranger. Minah just enjoys her drink without caring about the noisy phone. But the phone keeps on ringing and she becomes irritated so she answers it.

 

Minah: Ne, yeoboseyo.

Chanyeol: This is me, Chanyeol.

Minah: Mwoh? Chanyeol? Who’s that? (Minah thought for a while. When she remembers the person, the water inside splash out).

Chanyeol: Don’t you know me?

Minah: aaa aaa aaa. (Minah is speechless. She can’t think of any words to say.)

Chanyeol: Hello Minah? Gwaenchana?

Minah: Yes, ofcourse. (She said it while laughing)

Chanyeol: So do you recognize me now?

Minah: Yes, I know you. You are my classmate, Chanyeol. Am I right?

Chanyeol: Anyway I’m sorry if I disturb you. I just want to tell you to reply my text.

Minah: Text? Is there any?

Chanyeol: Yeap.

Minah: I will hang up now and check the text.

 

Minah hang up right away and checks the text on Line. Minah is surprised because Chanyeol really did texted her saying ‘Hye baby.’ Not long after that, another text coming from Chanyeol. ‘Minah?’

 

Minah doesn’t want to reply the text from Chanyeol at that moment. She is scared if she replied wrongly so she wants to ignore it. But her heart says that she wanted to reply it. Minah thought for a while. ‘Should I reply it or not? But if I did, I would be totally shy tomorrow!’

 

Mina took a long time thinking and she decided to ignore the text. She feels uneasy so she went to her room to watch a drama. While Minah watch the drama, its already night without her realize. She didn’t think to check the time. She didn’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter