Chapter 11

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah: No Chanyeol. I don’t want to accept your apology. I have a request for you and I will forgive you after that.

Chanyeol: What’s your request? I will do anything you want me to do as long as you want to forgive me.

Minah: Jump off from this building. Can you do that?

 

What Minah just said shocks all of the people in the hall. “Okay, I will.” Chanyeol answers her with confidence. After that, Chanyeol prepares himself to get out of the hall but Minah grabs him. Chanyeol stares at Minah. Minah kissed Chanyeol on the lips. Chanyeol can’t believe that Minah just kissed him because Minah is not the type to do so. After they kissed, Minah said, “You don’t need to jump off from this building because I love you. I missed you and the most important thing is, I forgive you.” After Minah has finished talking, Chanyeol kissed her. Everyone in the hall claps their hands and some of them feel touched seeing the scenes by the two of them.

 

After that, there comes Jaehyun to interfere the two of them. “What a drama.” Then Minah said, “You’re interrupting us. Go away.” So Jaehyun replied, “Don’t you forget, that person is a gift from me.” Then Minah said again, “You cannot make a person as a gift. But since I’m happy, gomawo oppa!” Jaehyun is proud of himself but sadly, Minah doesn’t care about her brother’s existence at that time. She only cares for the person in front of her, which is Chanyeol. The only one she loves, her first love. Then, Chanyeol brings Minah to the rooftop. As they get there, Minah started to talk.

 

Minah: Chanyeol-ah. If I didn’t stop you earlier, you must be already died by now, right?

Chanyeol: No it isn’t. I wasn’t even planning to jump off. If I’m dead, you’ll the one who will be sad.

Minah: That’s true. But who knows if you didn’t think of me and just follows what I say.

Chanyeol: Of course I won’t do that. I love you Minah-yah. (Holds Minah’s shoulder)

Minah: Anyway Chanyeol-ah. You said that you would tell me about why you suddenly disappeared.

Chanyeol: When did I say so?

Minah: So you already forgot about it. From the letter. Or you already forget that you give me the letter because you’re embarrassed?

Chanyeol: I actually remember about it but I pretended.

Minah: So tell me now, as I’m open to hear it.

Chanyeol: It started like this. I was from your house then I went back home since our house is so close to each other. (He glance to Minah cause he knows Minah is annoyed that he didn’t tell their house is that close) Then, when I was home, my parents were fighting and I thought that was my father’s fault since he always cheated. But that time was my mother’s fault that’s why I was distressed. Then my mom went out of the house. I tried to stop her but I failed. That’s why I am here in Taiwan because my father brought me here.

Minah: Ooh, so that’s what happened. But why didn’t you tell me?

Chanyeol: I don’t have enough courage to tell you. When I was about to get here was also unexpected. The last time we met at the playground, I went to Taiwan after that.

Minah: Stop talking about the past. What’s important right now is that I found you. That thing itself makes my heartache cure. And for the surprise, I never thought you know how to play the piano and you even sing.

Chanyeol: Haha.. I always wanted to show you that side of mine but I never got the chance to. But today, I get to show it so I hope you like it.

Minah: I really likes it Chanyeol-ah. No one ever sing and plays piano for me. I can’t even expect anything from my brother. He didn’t even hold a microphone.

Chanyeol: I’m glad that you like it. Anyway, let’s go downstairs. They must be searching or us.

Minah: Arasso.

 

They both went to the hall. Then they sit at the table where Minah sit with the girls.

 

Sojin: Wah, Minah and Chanyeol-ie. You look happy.

Chanyeol: Of course. Wae? Are you jealous?

Sojin: Of course not. Not at all.

(They all laugh)

Yura: Chanyeol-ah. Where do you stay now?

Minah: Is this the time to ask? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter