Chapter 4

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.E Class is now over. The students change their clothes into their school uniform. Then Hyeri went to Minah.

 

Hyeri: Minah, are you mad?

Minah: Why should I be mad?

Hyeri: You look like you’re annoyed seeing me with Chanyeol.

Minah: What? Why would I? He’s not even mine.

Hyeri: That’s true. But I know that you actually like him.

Minah: I like him? When did I?

Hyeri: Do you think I wouldn’t know? We have been friends for years.

Minah: It’s only been a year and so. It hasn’t been that long.

Hyeri: That’s more than enough. Minah-yah, if you have feelings for him, don’t hide it. Just confess to him. Besides, I like seeing the two of you being together. Well, eventhough I adore him.

Sojin: What Hyeri said is true. I agree with her.

Yura: Alright, let’s go to the class. I want to have a rest. (Yura was exhausted and she wants to go to the class immediately.)

 

The four of them and the others went to their class. As soon as Minah arrived, she puts her head on her table. Her heart is still hurt.

 

It’s already time to go home. Minah, Yura and Sojin decided to hang out at Hyeri’s house. They went back home first and went to Hyeri’s house at around 2 o’clock. As Minah arrived there, she checked her phone, which had not been on since earlier. Minah checked her Line and she see Chanyeol’s number. Her eyes widened but she tried her best to control her expression. This is because she knows that the girls would .

 

Minah and Chanyeol’s text:

 

Chanyeol: Minah?

Minah: Ne, Chanyeol-ah? I’m sorry I’m late. ><

Chanyeol: I have something to tell you.

Minah: What? J (Minah was really happy at that time)

Chanyeol: I actually like you. It’s already been a while.

Minah: What? You like me? That would be totally impossible.

Chanyeol: Why would it be impossible? I said it myself, not someone else.

Minah: Ah, that’s right hehe.

 

Minah smiles by herself. Yura, Sojin and Hyeri wonder why Minah was being like that. Yura can’t stand it anymore so she asks Minah. “Yah, Minah. Why are you smiling alone like a crazy person?”Minah flinch because she was surprise. “It’s not because I am crazy. It’s because I am happy.” Minah grins. The three of them don’t mind about Minah and just continue their conversation.

 

Not long after that, Minah replied Chanyeol’s text. “Chanyeol-ah. I’m going offline first.” Without looking what Chanyeol reply, Minah left her phone on the sofa and went to her friends right away.

 

Yura: Why are you here? (Yura jokes around)

Minah: Whaaaat? You’re so mean. It’s enough that you labeled me as a ‘crazy’ person.

Sojin: Arasso. Mianhaengg~~ haha

Yura: Guys let’s eat. (Yura turns to Hyeri)

Hyeri: Arasso. Wait for a moment. I will ask my maid to cook first.

Minah, Sojin and Yura: Assa~ (They’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter