Chapter 5

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun drives to their destination, which is the shopping mall. The two of them is squandering if they are shopping. Good thing that they are rich. If not, they would probably starve by now. Then Minah started to confess about something to her brother.

 

Minah: Oppa. Min wants to tell you something.

Jaehyun: Tell me my dearest dongsaeng~

Minah: It’s like this. Min has a crush on someone and he is the one of the most handsome guys in our school.

Jaehyun: Then? What wrong did you do if you like him?

Minah: (Sigh) There are a lot of girls who wants him. Min is only an ordinary girl. I’m only his classmate. It’s impossible for him to like Min.

Jaehyun: It is not impossible.

Minah: Well that’s true. Min is so happy lately.

Jaehyun: Ooooh~~ Happy about what? (Jaehyun teases her)

Minah: That person texted Min. (Minah laughs thinking about Chanyeol)

Jaehyun: I told you so~~ It would be impossible for him not to like you.

Minah: Eii oppa just shut your mouth. You really enjoy teasing other people. (She crossed her arms)

Jaehyun: You’re the one who wants to tell me the story.

Minah: Arasso.

 

Minah turns on the radio and listens to a fast music. Minah dances to the music like a crazy person. Same goes to his brother. He dances along while driving.                                                                   

 

Not long after, they arrived at the shopping mall. Minah goes to clothing area directly and choose clothes that she wants. Her brother chooses the pants for her. Jaehyun really enjoys shopping eventhough he is a guy. It can be say ‘generation’.

 

Jaehyun asks his beloved sister to try out the clothes he chose for her. When Minah came out of the fitting room, Jaehyun doesn’t really like the clothes she is wearing. Minah had come back and forth from the fitting room for 5 times but Jaehyun only likes one pair. So they decided to buy that one, along with two pants. Then they went sightseeing, buying make-ups and many more. When they went to this one shop, Minah saw someone. That person is Chanyeol. Minah calls her brother. “Oppa, oppa.” Jaehyun looks at Minah and said, “Wae?” “That, that’s Chanyeol, oppa.” Minah stutters.

 

Jaehyun: Ooh, that’s the person. No wonder my dongsaeng likes him. He’s handsome.

Minah: Of course~

 

Minah then brings Jaehyun out of the shop because she doesn’t want Chanyeol to see them. Minah suddenly stops on her current spot. She remembers that she hasn’t replied Chanyeol’s text. This makes Minah want to run away from Chanyeol even more. After they finished shopping, they went home straight away. When they are on their way home, still in the car, Minah checked her Line. She was shocked to see Chanyeol’s text. “The truth is, I like you.” Minah screamed after she read the text. She even makes Jaehyun surprised because of her scream. Jaehyun stops the car at the side of the road to look at his sister.

 

Jaehyun: Wae-irae? What’s wrong with you?

Minah: Chanyeol! (Screams)

Jaehyun: Chanyeol guy that Min is in love with?

Minah: Ne. He texted Min, oppa. And he said he likes Min! (Minah screams again)

Jaehyun: (Sigh) It’s only that yet your screaming is deadly worrisome.

Minah: Who wouldn’t go crazy? Min is in love with him and suddenly he texted Min saying he likes Min. Wah, is this a dream? (She kissed her phone.)

Jaehyun: Your wish comes true~ (He blinks his eyes multiple times)

 

After that, Jaehyun starts to move the car and drive home.

 

Minah and Chanyeol’s text:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter