Chapter 14

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right at 7 o’clock, Victoria and her stepmother have come to the Chinese restaurant. As they are waiting for Minah and Chanyeol, Victoria suddenly speaks up.

 

Victoria: Omma, I think you have to go to the toilet first.

Mother? Why?

Victoria: We should make a surprise for Chanyeol.

Mother: (Sigh) I’m scared Vic. I still remembered my last words to him.

Victoria: (Holds her stepmother’s hand) He would probably forgive you. You can just tell everything to him.

Mother: I also want it to be like that. But Chanyeol is.. (Sigh again)

Victoria: (Hold her stepmother’s shoulder) Just go ahead, omma. Before Chanyeol arrives.

Mother: Okay.

 

Her stepmother went to the toilet to fix her hair and make up a little, she wants to look beautiful in front of her son. The one that she hasn’t meet in a long time.

 

Not long after that, Minah and Chanyeol have arrived.

 

“Hye Victoria!” Minah said as she saw Victoria. “Minah-yah.” Victoria waves to her. Victoria can see Chanyeol and she smiles. Chanyeol smiles back at her and she is glad because of that.

 

Minah started to ask Victoria a question as she and Chanyeol sit. “So, what is it that you want to tell?” “Wait for a moment.” Victoria takes a glance at the toilet and she can see her stepmother came out. Victoria signaled to her stepmother asking her to hurry up. Minah and Chanyeol didn’t realize it because they were talking to each other at that time. Then his mother went to their table. Chanyeol looks up to see who’s coming. He is surprised to see his mother. “What are you doing here?” Chanyeol asked directly. “Chanyeol-ah.” His mother calls him. Chanyeol stands up and stares at his mother. “Chanyeol-ah.” His mother calls him again. Then Chanyeol speaks up. “This world is so small that I can meet with you here like this.” “Chanyeol-ah, I’m the one who brings your mother here.” Victoria tells the truth. Chanyeol is confused. “You? Why would you be the one who brings her here?”

 

Minah doesn’t know what is happening so she keeps quiet.

 

Victoria: She is actually married to my father.

Chanyeol: What? Woahh it really is small. (Becomes angrier)

Mother: It’s not like that Chanyeol-ah. I have wanted to tell you all this but I never get the chance to meet you.

Chanyeol: That’s an excuse. Don’t think I already forget the last words you said to me.

Mother: I have to say that because if I didn’t, you won’t allow me to go.

Chanyeol: So where is your child?

Mother: Do you have to say that? Don’t you miss me?

 

Chanyeol becomes speechless. Minah then talks to Chanyeol, “Chanyeol-ah. Please don’t be like this. I know that you actually miss your mother so just open your heart.” Chanyeol stares at Minah and thinks deeply about what she just said. After a moment, his heart has open so he stares at his mother who is looking at him at that time.

 

Chanyeol: Omma, I honestly miss you too. But because of those last words that you said to me, it’s hard for me to believe you again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter