Chapter 15 (END)

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Minah has done cooking, she wakes Jaehyun and Chanyeol. Minah decided to wake Chanyeol first because she knows that her brother is hard to be waken. As Chanyeol heard Minah’s voice, he wakes up immediately and hugs Minah right away. Minah is totally shocked. “Wae irae?” Minah asked. Then Chanyeol replied, “At this bright morning, I want to hug my wife to be.” Minah then replied, “Wife to be or whatever. Stop dreaming and wake up now. Wake my brother up. There’s something I haven’t finished doing at the kitchen.” Minah walks away and heads to the kitchen right away. ‘Why must he make me feels embarrassed like this?’ Minah thought to herself.

 

Chanyeol moves to wake Jaehyun. “It’s going to be hard to wake that person on the sofa.” Minah shouted from the kitchen to inform Chanyeol. ‘What Minah said is true.’ Chanyeol agrees to her. Chanyeol tried his best to wake Jaehyun and after he succeeds, they headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

 

Chanyeol: Your dish is delicious.

Minah: Well, it’s a generation from my mother.

Chanyeol: You fit perfectly to be a wife.

Minah: Stop being persistent about this wife thing.

Chanyeol: Minah-yah. I want…

Jaehyun: Hey stop.. Are you going to perform a drama in front of me? Just eat already.

Minah & Chanyeol: Yes boss.

 

 

After they’ve finished eating, the three of them sit at the living room. Minah started to talk.

 

Minah: Jaehyun oppa. I think it’s time for you to find a girlfriend. Stop make yourself busy with work.

Jaehyun: I don’t want to. I’m not interested.

Minah: Then try to make it as your interest. You’re getting older.

Jaehyun: I want to see my little siste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter