Chapter 6

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah come into the class after Chanyeol kissed her cheek. Minah went inside the class out of embarrassment. Her face turns red. Inside the class, she can see Victoria and she looks like she was crying before. Minah feels uneasy for some reason so she walks to Victoria. “Victoria, I’m really sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to slap you. I didn’t realize that….” Minah hasn’t even done talking but Victoria already glares at her and said, “Yah, if you know that you are guilty, why bother coming here?” After Victoria said that, she stands up and went out of the classroom. But coincidently, their Math teacher, IU was about to enter the class so she stops Victoria. “Victoria, go back to your sit now.” Victoria frowns then she go back to her sit. Victoria bumps Minah’s shoulder. Minah is standing near Victoria’s sit at that time. With a heavy heart, Minah go back to her place with a heavy heart.

 

Chanyeol was late to enter the class at that time. As he is in front of the class, he knocks the door and said, “Sorry I’m late.” Chanyeol then takes his seat and focuses on studying. Same goes to the others. But them being quiet are just for a moment. The Danger class suddenly starts to make noise. IU can’t stand her students’ attitude. As she is already familiar with their attitude, that they won’t be quiet even if she asks them to. So she went out of the class without even saying anything. Then Gongchan said with a loud voice, “Miss IU! Miss IU! It’s always been like this. That’s what we like.” Gongchan mutters the last words, which makes the Danger class laughs.

 

Minah then speaks to Yura, Sojin and Hyeri. “Guys.” The three of them looks at Minah. “I fought with Victoria just now.” Then Yura asks, “When? I didn’t see it.”

 

Minah: When you were going to the toilet and I don’t want to tag along. Good thing that there weren’t many people at that time. If not, I will be totally embarrassed.

Sojin: What? Why were you fighting? What is it about?

Minah: Aah, that’s right. I haven’t tell you guys the whole story. Mian.

Hyeri: Go ahead. I’m ready to listen to it.

Minah: It’s like this. As you all know, I’m in a relationship with Chanyeol…

[“With a handsome guy.” The three of them said on the same time.]

Minah: Ish you guys… If you don’t want to listen to it then fine. (Joking)

Sojin: Arasso arasso. Just go ahead.

Minah: The truth is, Victoria is in love with Chanyeol since before. That’s why she is enraged at me.

Hyeri: Why would she be angry with you? Is Chanyeol even hers?

Minah: I know right. It feels annoying. I’m glad that Chanyeol…..

 

Minah can’t continue talking because she was reminded by the incident earlier. Sojin then asks, “Why did you suddenly stops? Did something happen?” Minah only sighs. Then Hyeri asks suspiciously, “You hide something from us, right?” Minah then replied her, “Aniya. I will tell you soon. This is not the right time.”

 

Minah thinks about Victoria all day long. She can’t even con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter