Chapter 13

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria: Hello… Appa.

Father: Wae?

Victoria: I need some help. Anyway where’s omma?

Father: Help? About what? Ah, your mom is in the room. Wae-irae?

Victoria: Nothing. Just tell mom to pick up her phone.

Father: Okay, just wait.

 

Victoria hang up and calls her mother. To be precise, her stepmother. She doesn’t really like her stepmother. Her real mother has divorced with her father and her father married with her stepmother.

 

Victoria: Why did it take you so long to pick up? What are you doing?

Mother: Mianhae Vic. I was cleaning the room.

Victoria: What an excuse.

Mother: It’s true Vic.

Victoria. I want you to help me on something.

Mother: What?

Victoria: You have told me something about your son right? And his name is Chanyeol.

Mother: Yes. Then what about it?

Victoria: I know where he is right now. (She tells her mom because she knows that her mom really wants to meet Chanyeol)

Mother: Where is he Vic? If I may know, how did you know him?

Victoria: That is none of your concern. What’s important is that I have found him and you must help me with something.

Mother: I will do anything as long as I can see his face.

Victoria: (Satisfied) Honestly, I’m in love with your son. I want you to help me be together with him.

Mother: What?

Victoria: What do you mean what? Do you want to help me or not?

Mother: Yes, yes.

Victoria: Ok then. Let’s meet up at the café in front of the house.

Mother: Okay.

Victoria: One more thing. Don’t tell appa about this. Watch your mouth.

Mother: Okay, Vic.

 

After that, Victoria hurriedly went to the café. She can’t wait to be with Chanyeol. At the same time, Victoria’s stepmother keeps on wondering of how did Victoria know Chanyeol. And that if Victoria is together with Chanyeol, she would not accept it. Victoria’s stepmother doesn’t really likes Victoria because of her bad attitude. She just went to the café with a heavy heart and she finally meet up with Victoria.

 

Victoria: Yah, you.

Mother: Can you please don’t be rude to me? I won’t help you if you keep this up.

Victoria: You don’t want to help? Then you won’t get to meet Chanyeol.

Mother: Well okay then. Besides, he’s not my son anymore. (She forced herself to say it)

Victoria: Mwoh? Didn’t earlier you said?.....

Mother: I didn’t think deeply before this. I don’t want my son, Chanyeol to be with a girl like you. I’d rather not meet him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter