Chapter 8

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Minah waits for the bus as usual. Minah waits for Chanyeol who didn’t come since earlier. Minah still waits for him even after 3 buses have left. Minah thought, “I think he is not attending school today. Maybe he is sick.” Minah becomes worried. After that, Minah gives up on waiting for Chanyeol and gets on the bus. She realizes that she is already late at that time.

 

In the bus, Minah calls Chanyeol but Chanyeol didn’t answer her call. So Minah stops the bus and get down. Minah took the taxi and calls for her brother, Jaehyun. “Oppa, are you at home?” Jaehyun said he was at home at that time. Then Minah said, “Oppa help me. I think Chanyeol has a problem and I’m worried about him.” When she arrived at the station bus near her house, she ran out of the taxi and went to her brother’s car that parked there. They want to search for Chanyeol’s house because Minah is sure that Chanyeol’s house is not far from their house. As they’re searching, Jaehyun can see Chanyeol in a house that only three gaps from theirs’. So Minah immediately went there and see Chanyeol. Minah calls Chanyeol’s name and Chanyeol heard it. Chanyeol hurriedly hides his bag that is full of shirts. The truth is, his father told him that they’re going to Taiwan by today. He feels sad to leave Korea but what can he do? He really hates his mother.

 

When Minah come to Chanyeol, he forced a smile to her. He doesn’t want to show his misery to her. And he doesn’t want Minah to now that he will be living for Taiwan.

 

Minah and Chanyeol’s conversation:

 

Minah: Chanyeol-ah.

Chanyeol: Minah-yah. What are you doing here?

Minah: I am searching for you. I was thinking about you. You don’t reply my texts and my calls. And you are absent today. Where are you going? (Looks at Chanyeol’s appearance)

Chanyeol: I am about to sightsee with my father, that’s why I am absent for today.

Minah: Aah, I thought you have a problem. But what about the story that you wanted to tell me?

Chanyeol: I think it’s still not the right time to tell you yet.

Minah: It’s weird. There’s something you’re hiding from me, right?

Chanyeol: It’s not that Minah. (Holds Minah’s shoulder) Ummm Minah-yah, do you want to go to the playground for a moment? Let’s spend some time together today.

Minah: Arasso. But what are we going to do there?

Chanyeol: Just talking. Can’t we?

Minah: Of course we can.

 

Minah and Chanyeol went straight to the nearest playground. They sit on the swing.

 

Minah: Chanyeol-ah. May I ask why you don’t come to school today?

Chanyeol: Of course. You’re y girlfriend so you must know.

Minah: (Smiles) Then why?

Chanyeol: But you’re such a forgetful. I already told you earlier.

Minah: That’s right. I forget about it. Sorry baby.

 

Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter