Chapter 12

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah has return back to Korea. She starts her day by studying at the college. Today, Sojin, Yura and Hyeri are planning to come over at her house. Minah feels uneasy. ‘At last, my secret will be revealed. But it’s okay since we’re already grown up and they’re my friends.’ Minah thought to herself.

 

The three girls went back by bus with Minah to her house. As they arrived at the bus station, Yura asked Minah. “Is your house around this area?” Then Minah replied, “Yes. But we must walk again.” After that the four of them walk along the road and arrived at a house, which is Minah’s.

 

Hyeri: This is your house? It’s so big.

Minah: It’s not. This is my parent’s house.

Yura: Minah.. Minah.. So you tricked us all this time?

Minah: Ne. That’s because I don’t like to boast about it.

Sojin: And now I’m shocked.

Minah: Don’t overreact. Okay, let’s go in. What are we doing outside like this?

Yura: Let’s go. I can’t wait to see this big house of yours.

Hyeri: And to see your handsome brother.

Minah: This flirtatious girl. If you want to marry him I won’t agree with it.

 

After Minah said that, she open the door gate and the three girls just follow her without saying a word. As Minah invites them inside, the only word that come from them is, “Woah~” That’s because Minah’s house is nicely decorated. Then Minah brings them to her bedroom. While opening the door, she said, “This is my precious beloved room.

 

Hyeri: It’s beautiful. Well, it’s common as you’re rich.

Yura: Yeah, not like us.

Minah: Don’t say that my friends. Everyone have their own destiny.

 

After they have done spending their time at Minah’s house, the three girls went back to their own home. And that’s how Minah’s secret revealed. After Minah sees the girls went off, she went inside then sits on the sofa at the living room. She was very tired at that time. Not long after that, there is someone ringing the doorbell. “Who is it this time? Arghh I’m seriously tired. It would be better if oppa is here.” Minah forced herself to stand up and walk to the front door. Minah smiles as she saw the person in front of the door. Minah hugged him and said, “Chanyeol!! At last, you came here. I’ve been waiting you for so long.” Chanyeol hugged Minah too and said, “It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter