Chapter 1

My only one boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This period is a very long holiday. Minah only stays at her home during these times, but she sometimes hangout with her friends and family. Well, she spends most of her times at home because she enjoys staying at home rather than going out shopping or whatever. At home, she only watches TV, eat and sleep. That’s her daily life routine.

 

Now that the long holiday has ended, the students are now back to school as usual. During that day, Minah forced herself to wake up early because she has to go to school and she doesn’t want to miss the bus. She normally wakes up in the afternoon and did all the things mentioned earlier. (Her daily life routine). That was all during the holiday. She has to go back to school. School Life High School. That is the name of the school Minah attended right now. It is a very unique and weird name.

 

Today will be the starts of the day that Minah doesn’t like which is ‘school days’. In the morning, Minah gets ready to go to school then she went to the station bus to wait for the bus. She suddenly remembers that she rides the same bus as one of her classmates. But they’re not close. Even to see them greet each other will be difficult. As the bus arrived, they went inside the bus. As Minah enters, she sits alone at the very back because that was the only empty space. She puts her bag at the sit beside her, which is not yet occupied.

 

Not long after that, there is a guy standing near her place to sit beside her because there really is no space anymore. Minah said to herself “Aish, I am nervous. Why must he sit beside me? I mean I know there are no space anymore but I am a girl”. Minah slowly glance to the guy and she realizes that guy is her classmate. Chanyeol!! Minah is becoming more nervous because they’re really not close.

 

After ten minutes, they arrived to the school. Minah went off first without minding the person beside her. Minah walks fast because she was embarrassed. When she arrived to the class, she sees that class is empty. No one is there except for the table, chair and other equipment inside the class. Minah switch on the lamp and fans because the class is dark and she feels hot. Minah went to her sit to put her bag. Then she went to the back of the class to take a broom and sweep the floor, as the class looks messy. That’s probably because the school holiday was too long.

 

While minah is still sweeping the floor, she heard footsteps. She looks at the front door and she saw Chanyeol went inside. Minah doesn’t care about him and continue her work. As minah finished, she went to her table, sitting to wait for her friends to arrive. Minah looks around the class because she hasn’t been there for a long time and there were a lot of memories. While she was looking around the class, she saw Chanyeol wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter