H is for Hug

MyungJong's Dictionary

Hug

Verb

1. to clasp tightly in the arms, especially with affection; embrace.

 


 

To say that Sung Jong was a friendly person was an understatement. The boy made friends with everyone he passes by even the ghosts that he couldn’t see where his friends! Whether they were rookie groups or sunbaes Sung Jong was very friendly to them. Other groups and people didn’t care if the world saw how friendly they were to him, because truthfully Infinite’s maknae was like a little ball of sunshine that you just love to cuddle with.

“Sung Jong-hyung!” cried a small boy as he glomped Sung Jong into a tight hug. “Did you watch our comeback hyung?”

“Min Woo-ah!” cried Sung Jong as he hugged the other back. “Of course I did.”

“I was awesome, wasn’t I hyung?” smiled Min Woo.

Before Sung Jong could answer he felt two arms fling around his shoulder simultaneously and then he was cheek to cheek with Boyfriend’s twin duo.

“Yah! Maknae-ah!” cried Kwang Min in a teasing tone. “You’re keeping Sung Jong-hyung to yourself?”

“I was just telling hyung how awesome I was!” retorted Min Woo still hugging the other maknae.

“But I was the most awesome in our comeback.” Young Min said proudly then he looked at Sung Jong. “Neh Sung Jong-hyung? I was the best right?”

“You were all great!” said Sung Jong happily. “I still can’t get the song out of my head.” the maknae line of Boyfriend smiled at his words.

“That’s what I like best about you hyung.” Min Woo smiled. “You always know what to say.” Sung Jong blushed at the younger’s compliment earning him simultaneous pinches on either cheeks.

“You’re so cute when you turn red hyung.” said the twins gleefully in unison.

“Yah! You three are bothering Sung Jong-sshi!” called out Boyfriend’d leader, Dong Hyun, and the three instantly let go.

“It’s alright Dong Hyun-hyung.” smiled Infinite’s maknae. “And congratulations on your comeback.”

“We should be the one congratulating you.” replied Dong Hyun.

“That’s right hyung,” added Jeong Min finally looking away from the mirror to face Sung Jong. “Congratulations on your win!”

“Thank you!” replied Sung Jong enthustiastically.

“We should go now Sung Jongie.” Hyun Seong said. “We have lots more lined up for today.” with that said the other members of Boyfriend sighed.

“Good luck then guys!” cheered Sung Jong. “Fighting!” Sung Jong’s cheer seemed to have worked because Boyfriend’s members seemed to have cheered up and they replied an equally happy ‘Fighting’ to the brunette.

“Bye hyung!” waved Boyfriend’s maknae line.

As their little fun interaction was going on Sung Jong didn’t notice someone watching them from the back. He was usually quiet so no one would actually take notice and he still had a poker face on so not one person suspected that he was jealous. ‘Who wouldn’t be jealous!’ thought Myung Soo as he watched his lover get all chummy with Boyfriend’s members.

He knew he was being ridiculous, getting all jealous, because by the end of the day Sung Jong was his lover and no one else’s. He also knew that no one could resist Sung Jong’s warmth because he was also affected by it.

But damn it, the amount of people to be affected by the maknae’s warmth should be lessened! Last week Sung Jong went to hang out with Dong Woon-hyung, Jin Woon-hyung and Mir-hyung, then he Chunji, L.Joe and Tae Min studied together at the library, 3 days ago he was with Luna and Amber, yesterday he was out with G.na-noona and now he was getting glomped all over by Boyfriend’s members! Heck, his maknae was now on friendly terms with JunQ of MYNAME and Kimchi of AA.

‘There should be a limit to a person’s friends.’ thought Myung Soo. ‘And what kind of name is ‘Kimchi’ anyways?’ the visual didn’t get to think about it that much as his bag was suddenly thrown to him by Dong Woo signaling that their leaving.

“Why were you staring off into space hyung?” asked the maknae as he walked besides his lover.

“Nothing Jongie.” replied Myung Soo monotonously.

“Really hyung?” pried Sung Jong not believing the other. “Because it looks like you’re sulking.”

Myung Soo let out a deep sigh, only Sung Jong could read him like an open book. “Do you like Min Woo better than me Jongie?” asked the elder surprising the younger one.

“Huh?” said Sung Jong in shock. “Of course I like you better hyung. Where’d you get that idea hyung?”

“How about Dong Woon-hyung or Amber or G.Na-noona?” asked Myung Soo. “Do you like them better?”

“No hyung.” Sung Jong said sternly looking into Myung Soo’s eyes. “I like you the best, okay.” And with that said Sung Jong lightly pecked Myung Soo on the lips earning him a smile from the elder. “Now come on, or else they’ll leave us behind.”

Myung Soo thought that all of his jealousy would stop for a while since Sung Jong doesn’t have any plans on going out and they have a couple of days to rest before they start their debut in Japan. But Myung Soo forgot that the people he got jealous the most of were the people closest to him: s.

Myung Soo was in the kitchen tuning his guitar while Sung Jong was cooking ramyun by the stove. When suddenly their resident chodding barged into the kitchen then back hugged the maknae earning him a glare from Myung Soo.

“Jongie~” cooed Sung Yeol resting his chin on the younger’s shoulder. “What are you cooking?”

“Ramyun.” Sung Jong replied casually. “Want some hyung?”

“Sure!” replied Sung Yeol then he opened his mouth to be fed. “Ahh~”

Sung Jong carefully blew on the noodles first before feeding it to his childlike hyung.

“You’re such a kid hyung.” laughed Sung Jong.

“Mhhmm~” smiled Sung Yeol in satisfaction then he hugged the smaller one again before skipping out the kitchen saying: “Thanks Jongie!”

Myung Soo just glared at his hyung while cursing him in his mind. He was glad that Sung Yeol finally left though. When Sung Jong finished eating and cleaning the dishes he then turned to Myung Soo and said:

“Wanna watch a movie hyung?”

“Sure.” was all the quiet boy replied glad that no one was in the living room so that the two of them could be alone.

Sure enough the two of them were alone watching the movie but they didn’t seem to mind since they loved being with the other simply. But by the middle of the movie Woo Hyun got out of his shared room to join the two in the living room.

“What are you two doing?” asked Woo Hyun half-awake.

“Watching a movie hyung.” Myung Soo replied. “Isn’t it obvious?”

“You’re so mean to me Myung Soo.” pouted Woo Hyun then he lay his head on Sung Jong’s lap earning him a death glare from Myung Soo which made Woo Hyun hug Sung Jong by the waist. “Look Jongie! His giving me one of his death glares!”

“It’s your fault hyung.” sighed the maknae not wanting to make Myung Soo and madder.

“But I can’t help it Jongie~” cooed Woo Hyung knowing well that what he was going to say was just going to make the visual angrier. “Your lap is just so soft and warm.”

“Hyung!” exclaimed Sung Jong warning his hyung because he knew that his boyfriend had a tendency to get jealous badly. But his greasy hyung only laughed at Sung Jong’s blushing face.

Before Myung Soo could react though Sung Gyu got out of his bedroom and stared at the scene in front of him: Woo Hyun lying on the maknae’s lap while Myung Soo omitted killing intents. He sighed as he pulled Woo Hyun up from Sung Jong earning him a whine from the main vocal.

“If you’re gonna lie down you might as well do it on your bed.” reprimanded Sung Gyu.

“But Jongie’s much more warmer hyung~” whined the other pouting in a fail kind-off way.

“Aish!” cried the leader as he pushed Woo Hyun into their room.

“Omo hyung~ Why are you pushing me into our room??” teased Woo Hyun. “Are we gonna do that after all?? ”

“Do you seriously want to die! Pabo!” exclaimed Sung Gyu blushing furiously.

“Don’t worry hyung,” continued Woo Hyun. “I’ll be gentle, I know your still hurts from last night.”

“That’s it!” cried Sung Gyu as he went pass Woo Hyun into their room. “You’re not allowed to touch me for a week!”

“What?!?” cried Woo Hyun exasperated as he followed his hyung into their room. “I was joking hyung!” that was the last they heard of poor Woo Hyun before the door closed with a click, leaving the two youngest in the living room.

“Someone’s sleeping on the couch tonight.” said Sung Jong after a minute of silence then turned to face Myung Soo with a pout on his face. “Sorry about that hyung.”

“Why are you sorry Jongie?” asked the elder, a bit taken a back from the sudden apology.

“I should have pushed Woo Hyun-hyung away.” muttered Sung Jong looking down on his feet.

Looking at Sung Jong like this broke Myung Soo’s heart. He really is an idiot he thought to himself as he walked over to hug the other.

“I’m the one who should be sorry Sung Jong.” whispered Myung Soo into the others ear. “I just can’t help myself but feel jealous whenever someone hugs you or touches you.”

“It’s the same for me hyung.” answered Sung Jong, then he looked up at his lover teary eyed and pouting lips. “I get jealous when people are around you too. But I guess I’m more at fault cause I spend time with others more than I spend time with you.”

“It’s okay Jongie.” said the other with a reassuring smile. “As long as you end up in my hug by the end of the day.”

“I know hyung.” Sung Jong smiled. “Besides, I like your hugs the best!”

“I’m glad to know that Jongie.” replied Myung Soo as he kissed the other on the lips. “But it could be better if you lessen your skinshippy friends.” joked Myung Soo earning him a light punch from Sung Jong.

 


The picture I used on this chapter made me laugh so hard XDD LOL MyungJong's on Facebook!!

I saw there new dorm yesterday and i just have to say that it's AWESOME =DD it's also so clean for now.

Tomorrow's the release date of BTD japanese version \(^o^)/ [although they DID already pre-release the MV and song]

Who else misses Sung Jong's blonde hair? I know I do!

 

 

Does anyone else find Jongie shippable with practically EVERYONE!

he's just so sweet, pretty and adorable ="> the perfect uke!!

Also a bit of WooGyu in this chapter ^^ cause I ship them also <3

 

LightSchwarz: I bet your dad also saved you a seat already =)) who knows, maybe our seats are side by side =D

SilverSea_SpiritStar: Did you and Mr. teddy enjoy reading ^^ [oooh, you changed your penname ^^]

sungkyu: Don't die! I hope this chapter revives you =D

allyteoh77: I will keep writing! thank you for your support =))

inspirit_shawol: I'm glad I could make you smile with my writing =">

poptarts: I want to find the other half to my MyungJong to >_< Omo~ you're another rival for Woonie's heart XD

InfiniteYunJaeLove: I'm happy to repeat the alphabet too ^^ I'm not only lucky to have Woonie as my husband but also for having you guys as my awesome readers =D

K-Poop: I'm glad you didn't squeal in class XD I wouldn't want you to get into trouble ^^

mar1adyve5sa: Jongie is so cute ="> it's really easy to imagine his cuteness ^^

cupcakemini5: if you ever do get cavities I'll gladly accompany you to your dentist and explain to him the wonders of MyungJong \(^o^)/

BrighterthanMushroom: AWWW~ thank you for reading ="> and fluff is the best ^^

 

Subscribers and commentors are much loved <3 so are all the silent readers [but please do comment ^^]

Look at Jongie's IRRESISTABLE aegyo while you comment =D [plus a bonus with Woo Hyun at the back =))]