W is for Wings

MyungJong's Dictionary

Wings

Noun

1. a broad often feathered structure with which gods, angels, demons and other mystical creatures use for flying.

 


 

“Yah!” Sung Yeol cried as he made his way to his group of friends earning him a few looks from random people in the university’s cafeteria. “Kim Myung Soo!!”

“What?” the one named Kim Myung Soo replied.

“I heard you broke up with Gyu Ri earlier.” Sung Yeol said as he took a French fry from Dong Woo’s plate.

“Really?” Woo Hyun exclaimed in which Myung Soo nodded.

“Why did you break up with her?” Sung Gyu asked.

“I didn’t break up with her,” Myung Soo explained. “She broke up with me.”

“Why??” Hoya asked a bit astonished. Myung Soo was one of the most handsome guys in Seoul University and he was also one of the most talented and smartest since he is topping all his classes in their BA Painting course, in short Myung Soo was the perfect guy well aside from his silent but quirky personality but that just makes him fun, right?

“She said I wasn’t the guy she thought I was blah blah blah~” Myung Soo said obviously not interested.

“Poor Myungie,” Dong Woo started as he draped an arm around the younger. “It’s because of your princely looks that the girls think that your personality is also princely, the perfect gentleman! Or so they think.”

“Well it’s their fault for forcing their dream personality onto me.” Myung Soo said, he then took out a bottle of pills from his bag, he uncapped it then frowned. "It's empty."

"You should get more from the infirmary." Sung Gyu said turning on his mother mode. "I don't want to see you faint again last time."

"I fainted cause I missed my medication twice that time." Myung Soo countered.

He always had a weak body and during the first half of his life he was in and out of the hospital which led to his silence to other people. Once the doctor said that he could finally go to a normal school he literally jumped for joy and then he met the motherly Sung Gyu, the greasy Woo Hyun, the laughing Dong Woo, the perfect man Hoya and the chodding Sung Yeol.

"Well?" Sung Gyu said. "Are you going to get your medicine or what?"

"I'm going I'm going." Myung Soo said as he smiled at his motherly hyung then made his way to the infirmary.

 

When he got to the nurse's office no one was there. There was a note on the desk that said there was a staff meeting and if anyone needed anything they should just leave a note if they take any medicine or first aid from the cabinet. There was also a P.S. that said that the cameras were watching. Since he's already a regular at the infirmary Myung Soo wrote a simple 'I took some medicine -Myung Soo'.

When the sickly lad took his prescribed medicine he suddenly noticed a person on one of the beds. Usually Myung Soo would ignore people he didn't know but this boy looked absolutely beautiful. He was even rethinking if it was a boy and before he knew it his feet led him to the bedside of the beautiful boy. He looked so peaceful and angelic laying there that Myung Soo couldn't help but the boys smooth porcelain looking cheek but he quickly withdrew his hand. Not because he was afraid that the boy would wake but because of the golden circlet floating just above his head. A halo? Myung Soo tried to touch the halo but his hand just passed the golden ring.

By this time the angelic boy started to stir awake and when he fluttered his eyes open Myung Soo saw the most innocent brown doe eyes he's ever seen.

"Where am I?" the boy asked the ceiling but then he saw Myung Soo making him abruptly stand up causing him to be dizzy and almost fall of the bed if not for Myung Soo who caught him.

“You’re in the infirmary for a reason you know.” Myung Soo said as he helped the boy sit upright. “The nurse isn’t here right now so if there’s anything you need-”

He was suddenly cut off by the boy’s panic stricken face and the fear of his voice in his words. “My Necklace!” the boy cried as he clutched his neck. “It’s gone! I lost it! It’s gone!” the boys doe eyes started to form tears.

Myung Soo swears someone was controlling him like a puppet, he suddenly hugged the boy. He rubbed the boy’s back in a comforting kind of way and soon enough his shirt was wet from the lad’s tears. After a few minutes in that position the boy finally stopped crying and then he pulled away from Myung Soo to give him a thankful smile, which completely melted Myung Soo’s heart.

“Thank you.” the boy said much calmer this time. “And I’m sorry about your shirt.”

“It’s fine.” Myung Soo shrugged. “Can I know your name?”

“It’s Sung Jong.” the boy answered. “Yours?”

“Kim Myung Soo.”

“Were you the one who brought me here?”

“No.” Myung Soo replied. “I just saw you sleeping here.” – and then I was drawn by your beautiful face.

“Oh, well then, thank you for comforting me Myung Soo, you’re a very nice human.” Sung Jong said and Myung Soo didn’t miss the fact that he addressed him as human, as if he wasn’t one making him remember the halo on his head. Before he could ask Sung Jong though he felt a sudden terrible itch in his throat and then he started coughing violently causing his head to spin and making Sung Jong stop in his steps to go outside and rush to his side.

“Are you alright?” Sung Jong said, worry was evident on his face.

Myung soo just pointed at the bottle of new medicine which he left by Sung Jong’s bedside table and the beautiful boy understood at once. He gave Myung Soo 1 pill and then handed him water, he then started to rub his back and Myung Soo could suddenly feel an unusual warmness fill him. He could instantly feel the itchiness in his throat and dizziness of his head soon went away. Weird though, his medication was effective but not this fast.

“Better?” Sung Jong asked with a smile on his face.

“Is this one of your angelic powers?” Myung Soo asked with a smirk.

“How did you-”

“That halo on your head is a dead giveaway.” Myung Soo smirked.

“You can see this?” Sung Jong asked as he pointed to his halo.

“Yeah.” Myung Soo replied as if it was normal, he was always the most observan kid and he sometimes sees things others can't.

“Then maybe you can help me find my Necklace!” Sung Jong exclaimed.

“Maybe you can explain something’s to me first before I help you.” Myung Soo said as he stood up.

“Sorry.” Sung Jong said sheepishly.

“So mind telling me why an angel like you is here on earth?” god he sounded like Woo Hyun! Myung Soo thought but didn’t think of it much further.

“Angels always come to earth though.” Sung Jong said as he sat on the bed along with Myung Soo. “Whenever people here wish for something or pray we angels come here to grant it or at least help that person out. We always only help since the person needs to achieve what he wants by his own accord if he wants to be happy.”

Myung Soo nodded in understanding then Sung Jong suddenly looked at him as if scrutinizing his face.

“You don’t pray often, do you?” Sung Jong stated catching Myung Soo off guard. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard the name Kim Myung Soo at the assignment post.”

“I don’t really have anything to pray or wish for.” Myung Soo shrugged.

“One day you will,” Sung Jong smiled looking 100% sure. “Anyways, I came down here to help a boy named Byung Hyun have courage confessing to this Chan Hee person, and for me to help I needed people to see me so I hid my wings.” at this point Sung Jong became teary again. “We hide our wings by making it into little pieces of jewelry.”

“Your Necklace.” Myung Soo said realizing how important that jewelry must be for the angel.

“Yes,” Sung Jong confirmed sadly. “Without it I can’t go back to Heaven.”

“I’ll help you.” Myung Soo said surely. He didn’t like that frown on Sung Jong’s face, it didn’t fit the angel at all. “But we’ll search for it tomorrow, I’m sure there was a reason why you were brought here and it’s getting late. Do you have a place to stay?”

“No.” Sung Jong said as he shook his head adorably.

“You can stay at my place. My parents are on a 2 month cruise for their 20th anniversary, so my house is open for reservations.”

“Thank you Myung Soo.” the angel smiled gratefully.

“But,” Myung Soo interjected. “You have to be my muse.”

“Huh?”

“I am majoring in Painting here at Seoul University and I need to pass a painting for my finals exam.” Myung Soo explained. “So will you please be my muse?”

“What’s a muse anyway?” Sung Jong asked.

“A muse is someone with eternal beauty, who inspires uninspired people, or at least something like that.” the painter said as he stuck his tongue out making Sung Jong chuckle.

“You’re weird.” Sung Jong laughed “Sure, I’ll be your muse, but why me though?”

“The theme my professor gave me is,” Myung Soo started as he paused dramatically making Sung Jong roll his eyes as he smiled with amusement at this dorky person in front of him. “Angelic.”

 


 

as you can all see W is not finished meaning it'll be a twoshot to threeshot ^^ this is just an excuse cause I seriously can't think of anything for X!!!!! suggestions please??

 

I have started a new fic ^^ it has HoJong and MyungJong entitled The "Bridge" read it here <--- please ^^

 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

this story is obviously closing to it's end T^T which is why I'm gonna say this now:

which letters would you like to be chaptered?

as a special request of toshiba19 I will make 'N is for Nuptial' into a chaptered story ^^ how about you? which letters would you like? the polls only allow 4 choices and there are more than 4 letters and this is still not done so you guys can keep commenting on which letter until this is finished ^^ if you already have a story in your head but just can't put it into words you can PM me if you like ^^

PS: I, J, K and W are exempted from this since they're already chaptered ^^

I would only pick the two which is most voted! and I do not assure you that it'll be a long fanfic, the least is 5-8 chapters ^^

 

Author's rant, Topic: INFINITE's Second Invasion

I've watched almost all of the fancams I see on youtube ^^ [but I still want to watch it live >.<] Sung Gyu's rock version of Because was epic ^^ I love his jacket there and he's just so handsome ^^ [the scream at the end was kinda awkward for me though...], the Paradise performance can be described in one word: HOT, Myung Soo's performance of I Was Once By Your Side by Toy was seriously touching ="> and Sung Jong playing the piano for him was a complete plus!, the Hidden Track live I saw was Gyu!Centric and i was completely amazed that Gyu could play the guitar O_O and Dong Woo was such a dork behind him ^^, my most favorite video would be Troublemaker!! Sung Jong was seriously handsome there!! our maknae is becoming manly now [look at my display pic if you don't believe me LOL] ="> and I just can't stop laughing at Yeollie and then when he ripped his dress I was like O_O

BUT there was one video i just CAN'T watch T^T it was their Pepero game >.< WHY?!?! why does Sung Jong have to be the host and be alone??? my MyungJong heart was seriously crushed then pounded into dust to be stirred into a juice so that it was thrown into a river.

 

Leetacyeon: B.A.P is hot ^^ but remember! Himchan is MINE!! XDD

InfiniteYunJaeLove: uwah! I feel like my heart would burst from your words ="> I really do love MyungJong so I try to make it as realistic as possible ^^ and of course I will make stories after this ^^ I really like writing~

inspirit_shawol: Myungie's parents are just epic that way ^^ and they just love Jongie so much!

wings_halo: I seriously missed you too!! (>^_^)><(^_^<) don't you dare die on me!! I'll seriously feel lonely and MyungJong would too~

regeen: that tingly-oh-this-is-so-cute-and-sweet-and-just-wonderful feeling is the effect of MyungJong my dear ^^ no one knows what to name it we just know that Myung Jong is the cause of it =) I'm glad I brightened up your day ^^

bohyemi: nyahahaha XD they say that laughter lenthens you life so I just added one year to yours!

StarMagician: hi new reader ^^ LOL Moon Soo is just a brat but that's how they show their sibling love LOL

poptarts: Sungjong really is getting more handsome, he's becoming more manly now XD B2ST's MV is so short T^T my baby Dong Woo is finally the lead and then it's less that 2 minutes??

tommy_lovesyou123: because MyungJong should really get married! SOON! XD

mysteriousshadow: hehehe~ it's okay saying Jongie is cute over anover again cause it's true ^^

BrighterthanMushroom: everybody loves that bratty Moon Soo ^^

craze_: hello new reader ^^ you're not the only one who stays up at 4 just to squeal at fanfics XD I usually do that after finishing my HW ^^

Daikatsu: GyuJong is also adorable ^^ thank you for supporting MyungJong

xanderlee: Moon Soo and Myung Soo's teasing and embarassment shows their brotherly love XD

mar1adyve5sa: hehe thank you ^^ and we must all live for Infinite LOL

allyteoh77: I'll try to make a chapter wher you guys make a cameo ^^ maybe X or Y...

Mikee2ful: hehehe~ thank you ^^

Moonsoo: MyungJongYeol FTW!!

muffunlover: hello new subscriber ^^ MyungJong is just so adorable ^^ MyungJong FTW!!