Y is for Yes ~Guy Version~

MyungJong's Dictionary

Yes

Adverb

1. Used to express affirmation, agreement, positive confirmation, or consent.

 


 

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and you could see various people walking along the streets of Seoul but now we will focus on a young man who is walking towards an idol’s dorm, Infinite to be exact. He’s going there not to spy on the boys or steal their personal things then sell it on the net but rather to meet his best friend, Infinite’s maknae: Lee Sungjong.

It won’t be the first time he goes to their dorm and he’s already close to the other members at some degree but today was different since Sungjong finally confirmed to him about MyungJong being literally official, and since he’s the best friend he has every right to see if Myungsoo is perfect for  Sungjong.

A small smirk played on his lips as he knocked on Infinite’s door.

‘This will be interesting.’

The door opened at once revealing the petite figure of the maknae dressed in a simple white hoodie matched with black skinny jeans and of course, the never leaving smile on his face.

you!” Sungjong said happily as he hugged his friend.

“Yo Jongie,” you said as she hugged him back. As soon as they parted he quickly left his shoes by the door way then made her way inside, as if he was the one leaving there, he quickly assumed that the other members were out today since the dorm lacked the usual loud noises it had. Yup, just him and Sungjong and Myungsoo who just got out of the kitchen.

“Oh,” Myungsoo said, obviously not expecting the boy to come today. “you-sshi.”

“Hi Myungsoo,” he greeted with a smile.

“I didn’t know you were coming over today,” Myungsoo said as he sat across the other boy.

“I didn’t know either,” Sungjong said as he sat next to Myungsoo then eyed his friend obviously suspicious.

“What?” you said. “I can’t visit my favorite idol group from time to time?”

Myungsoo and Sungjong kept quiet and looked at him, but they were silent for different reasons. Myungsoo kept quiet cause he was thinking that there is nothing bad about you suddenly coming over, it’s not like it hasn’t happened before, the other boy practically lived in their dorm anyways but Sungjong was quiet cause he knows you better and he knows that he’s planning something but couldn’t figure what.

“So Sungjong,” the boy started. “Won’t you fix some drinks? Coming here is thirsty work.”

And that’s when it hit Sungjong, you was gonna test Myungsoo. It’s always been an unspoken rule to them ever since the two of them could date, the other would make sure first that the other’s boyfriend or girlfriend was worthy enough for the other.

“I’ll be making snacks then,” Sungjong said but in reality he’ll be praying in the kitchen that you gives his consent cause he really wants his boyfriend and best friend to get along well especially with Myungsoo cause Sungjong really really wants his most loved people to get along.

“So Kim Myungsoo,” you started. “How are you?”

“Fine, I guess,” Myungsoo replied a bit unsure at the sudden question.

“So Myungsoo,” you started again. “You and Jong-ah are official now right?”

“Yup,” the visual said with a small smile.

“And you think I’ll let that happen so easily?” the boy said with a smirk making Myungsoo’s smile disappear.

“What?”

“I don’t know you that well Myungsoo,” you said sternly. “So I’ll be asking a few questions you must answer them honestly, understand? And yes Jongie has given me permission.”

you then nodded his head towards the kitchen and when Myungsoo looked through the hall way he expected to see Sungjong just fixing some juice but instead he saw his boyfriend sitting on a chair, eyes closed tight, hands clasped together and lips speaking a silent mantra and Myungsoo could only read it and decipher that his lips are saying ‘please don’t be too harsh on him.’

“Now let’s start with easy questions,” you started. “Have you been in a relationship before?”

“Yes,” Myungsoo answered, he thought that if he’s gonna date Sungjong then he must get you’s approval so he might as well answer honestly.

“Do you tend to compare your past relationships?”

“No, I don’t think I can compare Jongie with the others.”

“Good,” you mused. “Have you ever hurt someone physically?”

“There was this bully at school that I punched for locking my brother inside the bathroom,” Myungsoo admitted. “And I think I’ve hit a few people while I sleep but only cause in my dreams I’m fighting with ghostly robots.”

“Ghostly robots? Seriously?” you chuckled, what a weird catch Sungjong has pulled in now. “Have you ever cheated on someone?”

“No.”

“Good,” you said with a smile, he liked that honest look Myungsoo was giving him. “You’re both guys and your relationship isn’t really welcomed by all, can I count on you to stay by his side?”

“Of course,” Myungsoo said with a genuine smile.

“Ok,” you said. “One last question, “You really do love Sungjong, right? Cause I swear if you hurt him I will stick a steak up your and roast you alive like a-”

“I do you,” Myungsoo said nervously as he heard the other speak. “I really do.”

“Ok then,” you smiled and then looked serious again. “But if Sungjong ever cries to me because of you then I will make you sure that your face won’t ever be recognizable again, arasso?”

Myungsoo shook his head furiously making the other boy smirk triumphantly. you then let out a sigh of relief, in all honesty he never really doubted Myungsoo’s love for his best friend, but it never hurts to make sure, right?

“Well then Kim Myungsoo,” you suddenly announced. “You have passed the test so you may officially date Sungjongie now.”

“For real?!” Sungjong’s voice sounded from the kitchen and soon enough his oh so happy face made it to the living room.

“I officially give you my consent,” you said as he gave the other thumbs up.

“Yes!!” Sungjong said as he ran over and hugged his boyfriend. “I knew you could pass her test Myung!”

“Well then,” the boy suddenly said as he made his way towards the door. “I’ll be living the two of you alone now, or else I might see things I didn’t come to see.”

“You’re just jealous,” Sungjong said playfully as he stuck a tongue out at his friend.

“I just don’t want ants crawling all over me by your sweetness,” you retorted. “Bye then.”

“Bye you,” Sungjong said as he ushered his friend towards the door. “Visit us soon~”

As soon as the door closed Sungjong then went back to his boyfriend only to see him sitting on the couch looking like the weight of the world just got lifted of his shoulder. The maknae then suddenly sat on Myungsoo’s lap snapping the latter of his idle trance. The visual then s his arms around the other’s 24 inch waist and rested his chin on his lover’s shoulder.

“Neh Jongie,” Myungsoo started with a small pout. “If you didn’t say yes to our relationship then would you stop dating me?”

“Yup,” Sungjong answered at once making Myungsoo have a crest fallen face and in return Sungjong laughed. “I’m kidding hyung, I won’t stop dating you just because someone tells me too, but you is my best friend so I really want the two of you to get along well.”

“But I did answer all those questions honestly,” Myungsoo said with a smile.

“I know,” the maknae answered gently. “I never doubted you for a second.”

“Then why were you praying so hard in the kitchen?”

“Moral support?” Sungjong replied with a nervous smile before suddenly getting pinned down on the sofa by his lover. “Yah! Hyung! What the hell?!”

“Well since now that we have his consent,” Myungsoo started as he leaned in closer to whisper in the petite man’s ear. “Maybe we should just jump to our honeymoon.”

Sungjong blushed furiously at his lover’s words making him unable to speak and protest as Myungsoo picked him up bridal style then carried him into the feminine boy’s shared bedroom, which he think will soon be their shared bedroom.

 


 

Yah see? not much difference ("-_-) I just didn't want the guys who read this keep seeing she as the pronoun used on them =P

 

so next is Z... I feel like crying ;A;