P is for Photograph

MyungJong's Dictionary

a lot of you wants me to post up the angst version of once but you also told me to put it on a seperate fic. Which I did ^^

so please check out the angst[?] version of Once here

I warn you though, this is my first attempt at angst so I don't know if it's good or if it could be considered angst.

 


 

 Photograph

Noun

1. a picture produced by photography. 

 


 

"Smile Sung Jong!" called Myung Soo as he took a picture of Sung Jong for the nth time that day.

It was one of those rare free days for Infinite and the boys decided to spend it at the park for a little R&R.

The boys were playing around the park. They were even playing with the children at the playground. As the members were having fun the visual's inner photographer took over and he made sure to capture his fellow member's smiles, especially their beloved maknae.

"Yah! Myung Soo! Take a picture of us!" hollered Sung Yeol on top of the slide. As soon as he saw Myung Soo's camera focused of him he was suddenly pushed by Dong Woo and the rapper followed him as they slid downwards together.

"That was a great shot hyung." said Myung Soo as he gave his hyungs a thumbs up.

"Hyung!" cried Sung Yeol as he glared at Dong Woo. "Why'd you push me!"

"Spur of the moment." Dong Woo said as he scratched his head sheepishly. "At least we still got an awesome photo! Right Myung Soo?" but the group's visual was to busy taking photos of his favorite subject: Sung Jong.

 

"Hyung!!" cried Sung Jong a bit embarrased as Myung Soo took picture after picture of him. "Can't you take pictures of something else?"

"Why should I?" asked Myung Soo as he looked directly at Sung Jong instead of through the lens.

"Because it's embarrasing," started Sung Jong. "And don't you think there are other more interesting things to take a photo of?"

"Nope." Myung Soo replied instantly. "The different expressions on your adorable face is what interests me. Ooh! That blushing face of yours is wonderful!" cried Myung Soo as he took another picture of Sung Jong.

"Hyung!!" whined Sung Jong as he approached his insistent hyung.

But when Sung Jong reached his hyung Myung Soo stopped clicking his camera and then strared at its screen.

"The memory's full." Myung Soo said.

"Good." Sung Jong said triumphantlly.

"It's a good thing I brought another one." said Myung Soo smiling as he replaced the previous memory card with another then returned to his previous activity.

"Hyung!" whined Sung Jong again.

 

When Infinite got home to their dorm they instantly plopped down on the floor exhausted from their day of play.

"Hey Myung Soo!" called Woo Hyun. "Let me see the pictures we've taken."

Because of Sung Yeol's persistent request of developing the pictures at once, they stopped by the photo developer to print the pictures.

"Here hyung." said Myung Soo as he handed over the pictures.

Infinite then huddled together around Woo Hyun to look at the pictures.

"Look at this one!" Woo Hyun laughed. "Hoya looks so scared of the duck!"

"Yah!" cried Hoya. "I swear that duck looked at me evilly!"

"Well it's your fault Hoya." interjected Sung Gyu. "You shouldn't have played with her kids like that in front of her."

"But they were so cute hyung." mumbled Hoya.

"Look! It's the kid that called Sung Jong unnie!" hollered Sung Yeol making the rest laugh and Sung Jong blush bright red.

"Even the kid thinks you're a girl Jongie!" added Dong Woo.

"It's not his fault my little Jongie's so pretty." Myung Soo said while wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

"Neh, Myung Soo?" asked Woo Hyun as he looked at the other pictures. "Didn't you use two memory cards?"

"Yup."

"Then why is there like just 3/4 of the pictures here." asked Woo Hyun looking at Myung Soo confused.

"Cause those are the only pictures you can see hyung." answered Myung Soo honestly. "The rest are for my eyes only." he then stuck his tongue out as he rested his chin on the maknae.

"Oh, I see~" teased Sung Yeol. "It's for your personal album huh?"

"What personal album hyung?" asked Sung Jong.

"It's nothing you should worry about Sung Jong." said Myung Soo with a sly smile.

"Yeah Jongie," added Sung Yeol. "Just as Myung Soo said, it's for his eyes only."

 

Little did Sung Jong know that behind Myung Soo's messy closet were a number of albums all filled with pictures of Sung Jong. Some of them were given secretly by the maknae's parents saying that they want Myung Soo to see just how adorable their son was then just as now. They also told Myung Soo to continue taking pictures of their adorable son and make sure to always give them a copy of it, which Myung Soo happily obliged.

 


 

So what did you think about this chapter?? I don't really know what to think of it [and I'm the one who wrote it LOL] but I think I kinda made Myungie look stalkerish XD

 

SilverSea_SpiritStar: I posted the angst version in a seperate story ^^ please give me a comment there =) and I thinks it's just so adorkable for MyungSoo and SungJong to act all cheesy LOL

LeeTacyeon: don't worry, I didn't post the angst here ^^ but if you ever wanna read it I posted it as a different story

poptarts: Myungie and Jongie is so lucky to spend Christmas with each other [and with the rest of INFINITE too ^^] I posted the angst version outside of this ^^ and yes!! it's time to party!!

sungkyu: hehehe~ MyungJong also makes me feel warm and melts my heart in the process ^^

LightSchwarz: please read the angst version ^^ I wanna know how you guys think [escpecially from an experienced angst writer like you ^^]

K-Poop: hehehe~ thank you ^^ and I also want someone to do this sweet thing to me too >.<

bohaemi: thank you ^^ and don't worry I posted the angst in a seperate one ^^

InfiniteYunJaeLove: HAPPY [advanced] BIRTHDAY kekeke~ and as for your birthday wish I have granted it ^^ I placed the angst one in a  seperate fic =)

toshiba19: MyungYeolJong FTW!! and I made them all kiddie size with the marriage so that it would look all innocent and they wouldn't have any problems in sharing Sung Jong ^^ and Hyunnie's infecting everyone with his cheeziness XD [even me LOL!]

ShineeJONGKEYftw: the bunny aegyo is just adorable and the whole of INFINITE doing it is a super plus factor d(^_^)b and please read and comment on the angst version ^^

wings_halo: awww =( writer's block is really annoying >=\ [I've experienced it too] and OHMAISHISUS!! WooJong >.< you are killing me with the suspense here XDD and I hope you find a great co-author ^^

EolinDociak: thank you ^^ and please read the angst version, I wanna know what you think about my first attempt at angst.

mar1adyve5sa: DongGyu entangled like that would make me spazz all over XD and I hope a convention like that would happen soon... [I don't care which country I will go there if it's for MyungJong LOL]

Namitsutw: thank you ^^ and I'm glad you like how I portrayed each and every member ^^

 

and now! the final member of Infinite will show us his bunny aegyo!!! but we all know that he doesn't need to do this to look cute ;)

Jongie looks so much like a bunny here ^^