B is for Becloud

MyungJong's Dictionary

Becloud

Verb

1.  to cover or obscure with a cloud

2.  to confuse or muddle

 


 

“Damn clouds.” muttered Myung Soo under his breath as he sat on the couch while staring out the window of their dorm.

Being in Japan for 3 weeks to film Jiu without s made him miss them terribly, but he especially missed their maknae. The talks through the phone cheered Myung Soo up but it wasn’t enough.

When he did get back to Korea they had such a busy schedule either together as INFINITE or individually in variety shows. Sung Jong’s complaints of ‘being too busy and not having fun together’ didn’t really help Myung Soo and it made him feel guilty about neglecting his maknae.

So to make it up to him he planned the perfect date. They’d go to Sung Jong’s favorite places and eat at his favorite restaurant. It was all planned out but the group’s visual didn’t expect that after a week of sunshine would come a day of rain, and it just had to be the day of their little date.

“Damn clouds,” Myung Soo muttered again glaring at the rainy sky above as if it would get scared. “Getting in the way of my hard work.”

“Who are you talking to hyung?” asked Sung Jong stepping out of the kitchen and then sitting beside Myung Soo.

“The clouds.” answered the other as if it was normal.

“Clouds?!?” cried Sung Jong but then giggled at his hyungs weirdness so he decided to play along. “What are they saying?”

“They’re saying that they hate me, which is why they ruined our date outside.” answered Myung Soo.

“They didn’t really ruin it hyung,” smiled the maknae “In fact, I think they helped us. I’m happy that our date outside didn’t push through.”

And with that sentence Myung Soo had a conclusion: Sung Jong was the most confusing person he knew. Just a few days ago the younger one was complaining about not going out together and now he’s happy that they aren’t going out together.

“Why are you happy about it Jongie??” asked Myung Soo, thinking that his planning was for nothing.

“I’m not that happy about it,” replied the younger sensing the others doubt and despair. “I’m just glad that we didn’t go out.”

“But you’ve been complaining for days about not having time together.” retorted the elder utterly confused.

“I have?” asked Sung Jong unaware of his childlike whining.

“Yes Jongie, you have.” sighed Myung Soo, right now he didn’t know whether to hug Sung Jong cause of his innocence or hit him because of his density, but apparently Sung Jong liked the first one better cause he slowly wrapped his arms around Myung Soo’s waist and let his head rest on the others chest.

“I’ve been complaining about not having time together.” said Sung Jong as he looked up at Myung Soo with a smile. “I don’t really care if we go out or not, as long as I’m with you hyung.”

Myung Soo couldn’t help but smile at those words as he hugged the other closer to him, Sung Jong then shifted his position into laying his head comfortably on Myung Soo’s lap and out of instinct the latter started to play with the other’s hair.

Soon enough Myung Soo could here soft snores from the maknae, and as he looked at the peaceful face before him he imagined that if they did go out he wouldn’t be enjoying his lover’s innocence alone, instead random passer-bys would be looking at his adorable maknae and fangirls would be taking pictures and videos which would instantly be on the web.

Myung Soo frowned at those thoughts but then Sung Jong muttered in his sleep a quiet ‘Myung Soo-hyung… don’t eat my lemon candy…’ and instantly all of Myung Soo’s bad imagination went away, then he looked out the window once more as he thought that maybe the clouds didn’t hate him after all.

 


 

Comment please \(^o^)/ [so that I know how I'm doing =)]

When I saw the word "Becloud" I instantly thought of rain but then I saw another meaning of it so I tried to incorporate the two meanings in my story kekeke~

WOW o.O 15 subscribers on my first chapter =)) thank you everyone!!

my sister says its not much but for me its a lot XD

 

special thanks to:

o0saranglove0o

mar1adyve5sa

MichiyoMakino

inspirit_shawol

thank you for commenting =)