N is for Nuptial

MyungJong's Dictionary

Nuptial

Adjective

1. ofor pertaining to marriage or the marriage ceremony

 


 

Sung Gyu, Dong Woo, Woo Hyun, Ho Won: 8-years-old

Sung Yeol, Myung Soo: 7-years-old

Sung Jong: 6-years-old

 

“Ok class!” started Deer classes teacher as she clapped her hands to get the kids’ attention. “We have a new student today so be nice and welcome him.”

The class’s eyes instantly when to the door when a girl came in with a blue back pack while wearing the boys uniform making the little kids question their teacher.

“He’s wearing the boy’s uniform cause he’s a boy.” the teacher answered patiently.

“But he’s too pretty to be a boy teacher!” cried a kid at the back. “I bet he’s a girl in disguise! Like those manhwas my noona reads!”

“Dong Woo!” scolded their teacher lightly. “We do not say such rude things to people we’ve only met.” suddenly the new kid tugged his teacher’s pant to get her attention.

“It’s okay teacher.” smiled the new kid. “I got my looks from my Key-umma and he told me that I should be proud of it. He also told me to be thankful that I didn’t get Jong Hyun-appa’s blingness.”

“If you say so,” replied his teacher who melted completely unto his smile. “Now why don’t you introduce yourself while I look for you a place to sit.”

“Annyeong!” cried the boy happily. “My name is Lee Sung Jong, I’m 6-years-old.” Sung Jong introduced himself while holding up 6 fingers and smiling brightly at them.

“Very good Sung Jong.” said the teacher then she grabbed Sung Jong’s hand. “Now come on, I’ll lead you to your seat.”

The table he was lead to was the table of the boy who called him a girl. The table was filled with 1 other boy and 3 girls by adding him it makes an even number of 3 boys and 3 girls.

“They will be your tablemates Sung Jong. Raise your hand when I call your name.” announced the teacher.

“Dong Woo.” the boy who called him a girl had a big smile on his face as he raised his hand.

“Amber.” a girl with boyish cut hair raised her hand.

“Hyun Ah.” a pretty girl raised her hand.

“Dara.” another girl hyperly waved her hand.

“and Myung Soo.” a handsome boy quietly raised his hand. “You’ll be sitting in between Myung Soo and Hyun Ah. Talk with Jongie so that he’ll feel right at home.”

“Hi!” started Hyun Ah as Sung Jong sat down. “I’m Hyun Ah! You’re really pretty you know?”

“You’re really pretty too!” exclaimed Sung Jong giving Hyun Ah an adorkable smile he then turned to face the Myung Soo kid. “Hi!”

“Hello.” Myung Soo said quietly.

“Uwah!” Dara cried as she pointed at Myung Soo. “Myungie talked! He must really like you Jongie!” her words instantly made Myung Soo blush.

“Now he’s blushing!” Dong Woo cried. “He must really like you! You better join us later at lunch Jongie!”

“I,” started Myung Soo quietly. “I don’t like him.”

“You don’t?” asked Sung Jong getting teary eyed.

“No! I like you!” Myung Soo exclaimed without thinking. “It’s just that Dara-noona’s making me think weird!”

“I do not make you think weird!”

“You make ALL of us think weird Dara-unnie.” interjected Amber making Dara pout.

“So you do like me?” asked Sung Jong with sparkling eyes.

“Yeah… I do…” Myung Soo replied sheepishly but suddenly Sung Jong glomped him in a huge hug.

“Yay!” cried Sung Jong. “I like you to Myungie! Key-umma said that I’d be happier if more people liked me.”

“I like you Jongie!” Dong Woo suddenly said. “Do you like me too?”

“Yup.” answered the new kid as he let go of Myung Soo who was now red. “You remind me of my appa who’s a dinosaur!”

“Your appa’s a dinosaur!” exclaimed Dong Woo which Sung Jong nodded in agreement. Dong Woo suddenly ran over to another table yelling: “Ho Wonnie!! Jongie’s appa is a dinosaur!!”

“Yah hyung!” cried the one called Ho Won. “He’s dad can’t be a dinosaur! The stork will get too scared to come close to them and deliver Jongie if there’s a dinosaur in the house!”

“Is this true Jongie?” hollered Dong Woo.

“I don’t know.” the younger shrugged. “My mom calls him his dinosaur so maybe my dad’s just awesome like that.”

“Ok class,” started their teacher. “Since all of you can’t seem to be quiet and calm down I guess we should just have an early lunch.” [A/N: I wish my teacher would say this =’<]

During lunch Dong Woo dragged Sung Jong to his little group of friends with Myung Soo right behind them.

“That one is GyuGyu.” said Dong Woo as he pointed at a small eyed boy.

“The one next to him is Hyunnie. And you’ve already seen HoWonnie.” added Dong Woo. “The last one is Yeollie!” ended Dong Woo as he pointed at a boy with a dorky smile.

“Hi!” cried Sung Jong happily and the 5 other boys did the same.

“You’re really pretty like a girl you know. Just like my Kevin-umma!” said Sung Yeol with his mouth full of food making a few pieces splatter onto the table.

“Yuck Yeollie!” cried Ho Won. “That’s gross!”

“You were like this yesterday Ho Wonnie!” retorted Sung Yeol as he swallowed his food. “Anyways! I’ve decided to marry you Jongie!”

His sudden announcement made Sung Jong blush, Dong Woo drop his spork, Ho Won spill his juice, Woo Hyun and Sung Gyu to stare at him and Myung Soo to choke on his food.

“Myungie!” cried Ho Won as he rushed over to the poor boys side. “Are you alright?!? Should I punch you like those cartoons?!?”

“Ho Wonnie!” cried Sung Gyu. “I don’t think punching him would be nice!”

“I’m fine.” Myung Soo managed to say which calmed down his hyungs.

“Good!” exclaimed Sung Yeol. “Because you’ll be my best man Myungie!”

“Wait Yeolie!” cried Woo Hyun. “Why are you going to marry Jongie?!?”

“Cause he looks like my Kevin-umma.” explained the younger. “And KiSeop-appa told me to marry someone like umma!”

“But…” started Sung Jong. “I don’t know how to get married.”

“Don’t worry Jongie.” said Dong Woo. “It’s really easy! GyuGyu and Hyunnie got married with Ho Wonnie as the priest last week!”

“Oh.” Sung Jong said with his lips forming a perfect ‘O’.

“Then let’s go!” cried Sung Yeol as he dragged Sung Jong to the dress up chest and the others followed happily, all except for Myung Soo.

He didn’t like the idea of Yeollie marrying Jongie. The new kid said that he liked him first so shouldn’t they be married instead? His YunHo-appa said that that’s how he and JaeJoong-umma got married. His appa didn’t want others to get his beautiful umma that’s why he confessed first.

“Myungie!” Sung Yeol hollered getting Myung Soo out of his day dreaming. “You’re my best man so help me choose between the blue ribbon or red ribbon!”

A little while later they got their class room ready for the wedding and all their class mates were seating while Ho Won was the priest again and Sung Yeol, Myung Soo and Dong Woo were at the front while Sung Jong was escorted by Woo Hyun and Sung Gyu at his sides.

“Why is this dress so long!” whined Sung Jong.

“It was perfect for me Jongie.” Sung Gyu replied.

“Maybe cause you’re smaller than my GyuGyu, Jongie.” added Woo Hyun making the younger pout. “Here you go Yeollie.” Sung Yeol then held onto Sung Jong’s hands.

“Ok!” cried Ho Won. “Jongie and Yeollie! By listening to the all powerful Hogod you are now married!” he then looked at Dong Woo asked what was next which Dong Woo happily answered: “You may now kiss the bride!”

Before Sung Yeol could come closer to Sung Jong’s face the bride was taken away from him by his best man earning shocked faces from everyone.

“Why’d you do that Myungie!” cried Sung Yeol.

“I…” started Myung Soo. He was just as shocked as the others about his actions. “My hand moved on its own!”

“Don’t tell me you love the beautiful Jongie too!” accused Sung Yeol while pointing at Myung Soo.

“…” Myung Soo didn’t know how to answer instead he just held tightly on Sung Jong’s hand and ran for it.

“Uwaah!!” cried Woo Hyun. “This is just like Romeo and Julius!”

“It’s Julia!” Sung Gyu said smacking the others head. “Babo!”

“Come back Myungie!” hollered Sung Yeol as he ran to the two ran away lovers and the others followed him.

The star crossed lovers made it all the way to the yard of the school before Sung Jong whined to his captor.

“Myungie!” whined Sung Jong. “This dress is hard to run in!”

“Sorry.” Myung Soo said as they stopped running.

“Why’d we run anyway?”

“I don’t really know.” the elder one replied. “I just didn’t like it when Yeollie married you.”

“Myungie!” cried Sung Yeol as he finally caught up to them. He was holding a plastic sword up high while charging at them. “Let the princess go!”

“No.” Myung Soo said simply while standing in front of Sung Jong.

“Why??”

“Because I like Jongie too!” cried Myung Soo.

“Oh.” was all Sung Yeol said. “Then we should share Jongie! Kevin-umma told me that it was nice to share.”

“Are you ok with that Jongie?” asked Myung Soo.

“I’m fine with it.” smiled the younger. “I’m fine with anything that will get me out of this dress faster.”

“Then let’s start the cemerony again!” exclaimed Sung Yeol happily.

When they got back to their classroom they had another wedding but this time Myung Soo was also a groom no longer the best man.

“As the almighty me says you are now married! You may kiss the bride!” cried Ho Won.

Sung Yeol and Myung Soo then simultaneously kissed Sung Jong on either cheeks making him giggle and blush.

 


 

I used to play this kinds of RPG when I was young ^^ so I was inspired by my on life experiences for this chapter LOL XD

 

inspirit_shawol: Infinite always makes sure that there maknae is happy ^^ I don't know if I have anymore good ideas for another volume but if I do I will surely write it =))

InfiniteYunJaeLove: kekeke~ the Jongie-candy is definitely just for Myung Soo ^^ I also can't believe I'm slowly getting to the end...

K-Poop: you're also so sweet for commenting ^^

bohaemi: thank yooouuuuu ^^

LightSchwarz: thank you so much ^^ and don't compare my fics with yours cause I freaking love your angsty fics!! [especially "Not an Angel" I freaking cried while reading that fic CRIED!!]

SilverSea_SpiritStar: here are some marsmallows *hands over a bowl of mallows* ^^ I always have marshmallows and skittles in my house so feel free to ask for more LOL

poptarts: I don't really know what lemon candy tastes like... I'm thinking it would be sour but every fic I read featuring Jongie's fave candy says it's sweet so I just go with the flow ^^

LeeTaecyeon: kekeke~ thank you for commenting AND subscribing to "Voice of the Heart" =">

wings_halo: this little dictionary will end after Z so that I could focus on "Voice of the Heart" and "The Bridge" but I might do another MyungJong filled oneshot story with another theme ^^ [who says too much MyungJong is bad?]

mar1adyve5sa: you and I are the same ^^ I also love mallows with choco! [but because I love it so much my family "tries" to keep me away from the choco fountain whenever ther are parties ("-_-) but then again they NEVER succeed XD]

sungjonglove: ="> Sung Jongie is Myung Soo's only candy ^^

alheechy: Jongie is always cute ^^

cupcakemini5: maknae always has one thing that ticks him off but Myungie's always there to fix it ^^ [and Myungie's always awesome]

BenjiKS: nyahahaha WooHyunnie's greasiness is spreading throughout INFINITE like wild fire LOL

kaylawongjong23: Jongie is always cute and I love writing a cheezy greasy Myung Soo ^^

allyteoh77: Jongie didn't exactly betray Lemon Candies, let's just say he had a break from them LOL [but I think cheezy Myungie could make Jongie change his mind XD]

Thank you for the wonderful comments ^^

 

and here we see the adorkable Chodding doing the bunny aegyo ^^:

comment please =3