T is for Twenty

MyungJong's Dictionary

Inspired by Sung Jong’s New Year tweet. [trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates]

 


 

Twenty

Noun

1. something representing, represented by, or consisting of 20 units.

 


 

Myung Soo was staring at his laptop a visible frown was on his lips while he read his lover's New Year tweet:

 

infiniteyounges: [Original] 드디어 !!!2012년이예요~~ 20살이예요 새해복마니마니받으세요 인스피릿도 사랑해요 뿅~

[Trans] Finally !!! It’s 2012~~ I’m 20 years old now. Receive a lot of New Year’s fortune. I love Inspirits too bbyong~

 

Myung Soo couldn't help but get a bad premonition from this. His baby maknae is going to turn twenty soon meaning he'll celebrate the Coming of Age ceremony. It also meant that that his lover was getting older.

"If you keep frowning like that you're gonna get really old soon L." a voice suddenly said making Myung Soo look up to see Hoya's grinning face. "What's got your eyebrows all scrunched up like that?"

"Nothing." grumbled Myung Soo but Hoya only glared at him and in the end Myung Soo showed him what got him agitated.

"Sung Jongie's tweet? That's what got your pretty face like that?" Hoya said as he read what Myung Soo was glaring at. "He sure grew up fast huh?"

Myung Soo then turned to glare at his older hyung. "That's the problem hyung!"

"How can Jongie's growing up be a problem?" asked Hoya incredolously.

Myung Soo sighed, in their group he was the only one with this kind of problem since he was the only seme which was older than his uke.

"You won't understand hyung." Myung Soo sighed.

"Then you can explain it to me so that I'll understand Myung."

Myung Soo looked at his hyung. Hoya was the most rational out of all of them so he might as well tell him than any other hyung.

"Sung Jong's gonna celebrate his Coming of Age soon," he started explaining. "Meaning that he'll be officially legal."

"Look Myung Soo," cutted Hoya. "Sung Jong's a disciplined kid. He won't go partying and get drunk just cause he's legal you know."

"I'm not worried about that hyung," Myung Soo replied. "What I'm worried about are... Pedo-Bears."

Hoya just looked at Myung Soo like he grew two heads. Sure their maknae was just absolutely adorable making him one of the most wanted in a pedo's list but that's why Sung Jong has them for hyungs. They wouldn't let anything happen to their beloved maknae. Besides, with the security in their new dorm erted people and irritating papparazzis can't go in easily.

Myung Soo got irritated by the look his hyung was giving him. He knew Hoya wouldn't understand at once so he decided to explain it further.

"Remember last year how Dong Woo-hyung got pulled by a fan on stage?" asked Myung Soo.

"Yeah." Hoya said and then it dawned on him. When they caught the person who grabbed his lover's leg they immediately asked him on why he did it. The person just answered them simply like this:

"I was actually aiming for Sung Jongie. But I grabbed Dong Woo instead so I just planned to trade Dong Woo-sshi with Sung Jongie."

"Oh." was all Hoya could muster as he realized the real issue at hand.

"You see!" cried Myung Soo. "Now that he's legal pedo-bears won't consider themselves pedo's anymore! Soon they'll be all open on their love for my Jongie! One of them might even steal him from me!"

"Myung Soo!" Hoya cried. "I think you're over reacting! Calm down."

Myung Soo took his hyung's advice and began taking deep breaths. Once Hoya deemed Myung Soo calm enough he started to speak again.

"Ok, first of all you're right it is a huge possibility that pedo's would take Jongie's legal age as a sign of them not being pedo's, but they still are." Hoya explained and Myung Soo just nodded. "Second, the reason Sung Jong has us as hyungs is for us to protect him so that no one will take him." Myung Soo smiled at Hoya as he said this. "And third, even though our maknae's gonna turn 20 he's still innocent, so as Sung Jongie's lover be calm and stay by him, okay?"

"Ok hyung." Myung Soo nodded. Hoya was right, he was over thinking things. No one would take Sung Jong from him, besides, it's not like he'll let them.

 

After a while more of being just the two of them in their dorm they finally heard the door to their home open signalling that the other members just got home from their individual schedules.

"We're home~" called out Dong Woo's cheerful voice. But after the rapper's cheerful greeting was cut when Myung Soo and Hoya suddenly heard a multiple of thuds making the two hurry to their members with fear at what happened. When they got to the living room though they were surprised at the view they suddenly saw.

At the floor of Infinite's dorm were five people all huddled up in a cuddle puddle. Although it would be a very adorable scene Myung Soo just got irritated, for they weren't really cuddling with each other but they were mostly cuddling to his most beloved maknae/lover: Sung Jong.

Sung Gyu was hugging Sung Jong's arm like a pillow, Dong Woo was opposite of Sung Gyu and was lying on the youngest chest, Sung Yeol's head was atop the dinosaur's stomach but his arm was wrapped around the maknae and Woo Hyun was lying on the floor on his own but his face was impossibly close to the maknae and he even started to play with Sung Jong's hair.

"Hyung~" moaned Sung Jong as he stiffled a laugh. "That tickles."

 

Myung Soo couldn't help it anymore and before Hoya could stop him he stormed across the hall until he was towering over his co-members. He suddenly grabbed his maknae away from their hands making them groan from the lost of warmth. Myung Soo then carried Sung Jong bridal style earning him a whine from the younger but nonetheless the feminine boy wrapped his arms aroung his lover's neck.

Before Myung Soo carried his adorable Sung Jong into his shared room he glared at the members on the floor then whispered one word to them:

"Pedo-bears."

 


I'm very sorry if I offended people in this chapter *bows hundreds of times* but this is the product of my head when I saw this macro:

I have something to admit: the OTP war in the previous chapter is actually a war going on in my head right now, and the pro-MyungJong mini me is winning ^^

OH! and the day after I published letter 'R' I found this adorable WooJong [WooHyunxSungJong] vid ^^ this gives the pro-HyunJong mini me extra points XD

 

I just have to share the pic above >___< it's my ever bias YeSung-oppa with our cheezy WooHyunnie!! *continues to spazz*

here's YeSunggie's tweet about the pic:

Yesung - Twitter

[Original] 동생 인피니트 우현이랑 ^^

[Trans] With DongSaeng (Little Brother) Infinite WooHyun ^^

 

tommy_lovesyou123: kekeke~ thank you ^^

LightSchwarz: yes, MyungJong IS the best choice ^^ and using those codes are fun, neh?

LeeTacyeon: using those codes are fun, neh? ^^

blue_toast: thank you ^^ and I shall return your virtual hug with my own virtual hug *hug (>^_^)><(^_^<)* [loving your username BTW ^^ blue and toast kekeke~]

K-Poop: kekeke~ it is kinda awkward for your username LOL but still thank you ^^ and when I wrote that part I was like "I hope somebody writes a WooJongWoo SOON"

inspiritkevin: omo~ i feel like I tricked you =( I'm so sorry about that =( but I used the you tag so that everyone can see their username ^^ I hope you still read this and comment ^^ and if we were close friends with INFINITE everything would be perfect!!

toshiba19: LOL the OTP fight also got me laughing [and I'm the one who wrote it XD] and poor Snape... forever in the friend zone XD

namitsutw: the WooJong fangirl shows my inner desire of reading a WooJongWoo fic XD yup NO ONE can beat MyungJong ^^

InfiniteYunJaeLove: IKR!! I'd also do anything to see that in real life!! the two of them should just confess their obvious love for eachother >.< and thank you ^^ stay with me for 2012, arasso?

maknaeseungmin: let's all join the OTP war XDD team MyungJong FTW!

-paparazzi: hello new reader ^^ *waves enthustiasticallyy* I shall now reply to your many comments ^^: Woonie is just so cute with his aegyo kekeke~; WooGyu is just so cute I just had to add them; I'm glad I make you happy ^^; HoAegi's aegyo could make our heart stop XD; Jongie is forever a drama queen XD and you are free to spazz about your lovable HamGyu; JongKey, YunJae, SeopVin are a few more of my OTPs so I just had to add them [I don't really know who to pair Kwonnie with except for GaIn XD], HoAegi's aegyo is a once in a life time sight ^^ he even got embarrased at himself for doing it XD; kekeke~ thank you ^^; ChunJoe is just daebak ^^ and our love for MyungJong is infinite so it is humanly possible; we meet again...

bohaemi: Happy New Year to you too ^^ [and yup ^^ your comments are awesome kekeke~]

BrighterthanMushroom: we all agree with the WooJong rep ^^ but deep in our hearts MyungJong pwns them all! XD

SerendipitySweet: thank you ^^ hope you like each and every chapter ^^

mar1adyve5sa: Jongie's antenna like hair is adorkable ="> and let's all join the OTP war!!

allyteoh77: I also want to be there >.< which is why I wrote it XD

renprix: don't die yet! live for MyungJong!! XD

Bearabbitalice: thank you ^^ and xxxHolic is daebak!! especially Yuuko-san ^^ [I was absolutely heartbroken when she left )'=]

poptarts: kekeke~ NamGrease keeps on spreading his greasiness LOL

MissJou: MyungJong for the WIN!!! Jongie's antenna-hair is so adorable ="> and happy new year to you too sweetie~

inspirit_shawol: you're back~~~ kekeke XD don't cry my dear reader [or else I'll cry too] and I'm gonna look forward to your comments ^^

 

remember HoAegi's adorable bunny aegyo?

apparently he got so embarrased by it that he had to punch himself XD

watch how HoBaby get so embarrassed fully HERE