S is for Said

MyungJong's Dictionary

Said

Verb

1. to speak; declare; express an opinion.

 


 

you's POV

I was standing at the town's local park while waiting for Sung Jong. I was going to seat at our favorite bench which was under a shady cherry tree. As I sat there counting the falling cherry leaves I suddenly saw Sung Jong walking towards me. But before I could wave entustiastically at him I noticed that there was another man with him, it was no other than Kim Myung Soo, Infinite's visual and Sung Jong's boyfriend.

Well at least I assumed they were a couple. Sung Jong never really made it clear what his status with his hyung was right now. But their actions and such approved they were together though.

"you-sshi!" cried Sung Jong as he glomped me disrupting my train of thought in the process.

"Just text me if I'll pick you up then Jongie." Myung Soo said while ruffling Sung Jong's hair.

"Aish, I'm not a kid anymore hyung." Sung Jong pouted.

"Sure you aren't." chuckled Myung Soo. He then kissed the younger on the forehead making his maknae blush. "Take care then. Watch over this kid for me you."

"I better be paid for my hardwork then." I replied jokingly.

Myung Soo then walked away from the two of us marking that our fun day out could start.

"So where do we go from here Jongie?" I asked.

"Hmmm~" mused Sung Jong as he tapped his chin. "Let's go... to the mall!!!"

 

This was always how we plan our outtings: without a specific plan. This was one of the downs of having an idol as a bestfriend, we had limited time to see eachother so most of the times we just wing it. But nonetheless it was still fun, cause to be honest, what wasn't fun if you spent it with a friend.

"Uwah!" exclaimed Sung Jong. "I'm full!"

"That's a first." I laughed.

"Look!" Sung Jong suddenly said while pointing at an ice cream shop. "We haven't tried that store yet!"

"But I thought you were full!"

"That was 10 seconds ago! This is now!" retorted Infinite's maknae. He then latched onto my arm to drag me to the shop "Come on you."

 

It was chillier inside the ice cream shop but it also had a sweeter smell. There were mostly teenage girls whose eyes instantly went to us as we entered the shop. I was used to fan's stares whenever I was with Sung Jong or with any Infinite member so we just calmly went to the counter to order our desired treats.

"Two scoops of strawberry ice cream please." Sung Jong ordered with a sweet smile.

"Here you go sweetie." the ahjumma at the couter said as he gave us our order, which was slightly different. "And I added two more extra scoops, since you're my daughters bias."

"Thank you so much." replied Sung Jong happily.

"Aigoo~ you're so adorable." squeeled the lady. "Here, let me put chocolate syrup on your ice cream.."

"Uwah!" cried Sung Jong happily as the ahjumma generously added syrup on top of his ice cream. "Thank you so much ahjumma."

Of course, if there are downs there are also ups and this was one of them. Being an idol usually gets you freebies or discounts, another plus factor to this fact was that if you were as cute as Sung Jong, I call this the Aegyo Effect.

As we sat down on a free table by the window I noticed that more stares were directed at us and more people, specifically teenage girls and a few boys, came inside the shop. When I got to my second scoop of ice cream one of them finally approached us to ask for Sung Jong’s signature, which he happily gave.

‘And so it begins.’ I thought. It just takes one courageous girl to approach us so that all of them would be flocking suit.

“Sung Jong-oppa, can I have your autograph too?”

“Can I take a picture with you?”

“You’re so cute Sung Jong-oppa!”

“Can I take you home? I promise to treat you well!”

Sung Jong calmly signed their notebooks and papers, posed for a photograph, thanked their compliments and politely declined their offers. I was used to it too and just helped Sung Jong finish quickly with this, and then the dreaded question came.

“Where’s Myung Soo-oppa?” with this said they all looked at me.

“I’m just a friend.” I said while raising my hands in a surrendering kind of way.

“Oh.” replied the random short haired girl “I thought you were gonna get in between MyungJong.”

“Don’t worry,” I smiled. “I have no desire to get in between them.”

“No one can get in between them.” agreed the girl.

“Unless Sung Yeol-oppa gets Sung Jong.” a girl with pigtails suddenly interjected.

“Sung Jong would still got to Myung Soo!” someone at the back suddenly yelled.

“Are you es on drugs or something?” a smug girl asked. “Can you not see how perfect Hoya-oppa and Sung Jongie is for each other?!?”

“Shut up!” another said. “You’re all wrong! Leader and maknae goes together! GyuJong for the win!”

“MyungJong!”

“YeolJong!”

“HoJong!”

“GyuJong!”

“WooJong!”

“Which Woo?”

“Both Woo!! !”

“Who do you pick Sung Jong-oppa?” they all turned to Sung Jong but unfortunately me and Sung Jong already made an escape while they were arguing.

I could never get used to this OTP wars, maybe it was cause I knew the truth regarding Sung Jong’s relationships with his hyungs, they were all just super close, except for Myung Soo, which reminds me of my previous question, I was sure all of the other hyungs are just that to Sung Jong, hyungs. But what about Myung Soo? I better ask now before it slips out of my mind again and haunt me forever.

“Let’s sit here you.” said Sung Jong trying to catch his breath. “It’s getting pretty late, I better text Myungie-hyung to pick us up.”

“Neh Jongie?” I asked as he texted his hyung. “What’s your status with Myung Soo?”

“Hmmm~” Sung Jong mused. “What do you think we are?”

“Don’t make loop questions Jongie.” I whined.

“I don’t really know.” confessed Sung Jong. “I like him and I think he likes me but I haven’t really said anything.”

“Why haven’t you said anything if you know you like him?”

“I just haven’t found the perfect time yet.” Sung Jong replied weakly.

“Timing? You’re gonna base this on timing?!? ” I scolded him. “If you base this on timing and not just follow your heart you’re gonna be like Snape and end in the friend-zone forever!!”

“But what if I end up like Tom in 500 Days of Summer?” Sung Jong retorted. “Saying that their a couple when Summer isn’t sure with him.”

“That was Summer’s fault!” I replied. “She’s so confusing with her mixed signals. Which is why you need to make it clear with Myung!”

“Then when can I confess??”

“How about now.” I smiled slyly. “Myung Soo!” I called as I waved enthusiastically at the handsome teen walking towards us.

“Hyung!” cried Sung Jong. “How’d you get here so fast?”

“Gyu-hyung made me do the groceries from the shop across the street.” Myung Soo replied calmly as he showed a plastic of groceries with one hand. “I hope Jongie wasn’t to hyper on you you-sshi.

“Jongie’s always hyper,” I sighed then decided that it was the perfect time to leave them. “I have to go now. [insert non-Infinite bias here] is waiting for me by the food court.”

“Gonna eat again?” teased Sung Jong.

“In our little trip outside, you ate 2x more than me.” I retorted making him pout adorably. “Bye bye~”

“Let’s go home then.” Myung Soo said as he took hold of Sung Jong’s hand with his free hand.

Myung Soo then turned his back from me and now only Sung Jong was looking at me I made a fighting sign to him which he responded with a smile.

End of you's POV

 

“So did anything interesting happen today?” asked Myung Soo casually.

“Nothing much, just the usual eating of food and a few fans asking for autographs.” Sung Jong replied suddenly remembering the ice cream shop scene making him blush.

“That blush doesn’t seem like nothing to me.” teased Myung Soo.

“Well,” started Sung Jong. “There were a few fans who started an OTP argument.”

“Oh,” Myung Soo replied not really sure on what to say. “Which pairings?”

“Me with each and every one of you.” the maknae replied with a blush. “They also asked me to pick.”

“Really?” Myung Soo asked . He was interested at who his beloved maknae answered to that question. “Who’d you pick?”

“Me and you escaped before I could answer.”

“Oh,” Myung Soo said a bit disappointed he was expecting an answer in the form of you. “I guess that’s for the best, we wouldn’t want to start an OTP war.”

“But if we didn’t escape,” Sung Jong suddenly said while blushing furiously. “I would have answered you hyung.”

Sung Jong was now beet red and his hands were a bit sweaty from the nervousness he tried to pull away from Myung Soo but then he realized that the elder wouldn’t let go of his hand making him all nervous at how the other would react. He just confessed to the person he likes, well at least it sounded like a confession to him. Myung Soo then turned around and when Sung Jong saw his face the visual was smiling at him heartily.

“You’d really pick me Jongie?” asked Myung Soo.

“I like you okay.” Sung Jong confessed all out. “Which is why I would pick you.”

“I’d pick you too Jongie.” Myung Soo replied as he pulled the younger into a tight hug he then leaned into the younger’s ear to make clear on what he just said.. “What I mean to say is that I like you too my Jongie.”

 

Little did the two know that behind one of the bushes near them were a few of the girls who started the OTP argument in the shop.

“Ha! In your faces!” cried the short haired girl “MyungJong owns all your OTPs!”

“Whatever,” replied the girl with the pig tails. “Let’s just say that Sung Jong-oppa is married to Myung Soo-oppa but is having an affair with Sung Yeol-oppa.”

“Sung Jong would never cheat on his husband!” defended the pro-MyungJong girl.

“That’s what you say.” the smug girl interjected. “For all we know it’s a complete OT7, with the Hogod on top.”

“I still say that WooJongWoo is better.” pouted another.

“GyuJong is my OTP,” another said. “But I have to admit, this scene is so cute~”

“And is so going on Twitter.” smiled the short haired girl as she took  picture.

“Send it to me!” the pro-YeolJong suddenly said.

“Me too!”

The MyungJong girl just looked at his new found friends incredulously. A moment ago they were fighting for their OTPs now they want a MyungJong pic.

“What?” asked the WooJong representative. “Let’s just agree that Sung Jongie looks good with anyone okay?”

‘Especially Myung Soo.’ The short haired girl thought as she started sending the pic.

 


Special thanks to you for appearing again on this chapter ^^

it's freaking 2:00 am in my country so I have no more energy for a long author's note =P [do you guys even enjoy the things I babble on in the end?]

don't forget to comment and subscibe people ^^ [I wonder if I could reach 100 subscribers before this ends...]

 

LightSchwarz: Jong Sung is a cute kid ^^ perfect for Yeollie [YeolJong \(^o^)/] a jelly myungie makes me happy too~ ^^

LeeTacyeon: NO ONE! bwahahahahaha!

EolinDociak: kekeke~ I love you so much too ^^ and here's an update for you =)

bohaemi: I don't know why... but I laughed at your comment XD

poptarts: that vid was the perfect Christmas present XD all of our OTPs was in there ^^

mar1adyve5sa: Myungie just loves to tease his Jongie ^^ I have the rope ready whenever XD

InfiniteYunJaeLove: yes... Myungie is cute but scary when jell o_O you're right, X is an eveil letter ("-_-) before you mentioned Xylophone I could only think of X-Ray [what the are they supposed to do with an X-Ray picture?!?] but that's a few more letters away so I won't think about it for now ^^ the toddler's immunity system is too strong so when he grows up I will come back for him XD the kissing game was EPIC!! it had WooGyu, YaDong and MYUNGJONGYEOL!! *dies of happiness*

mysteriousshadow: Jongie is completely adorkable ^^

K-Poop: nyahahaha you and I both love thos stories XD

BrighterthanMushroom: jelly Myungie is epic ^^ the first time i watched the kissing game i had a straight face on and didn't watch it fully because my sisters were there but when they left I had to cover my mouth to prevent my screams to be heard all over the neighborhood MYUNGJONGYEOL!!!!!!!!

tommy_lovesyou123: I have updated ^^

renprix: hi new reader *waves enthustiastiacally* thank you for likeng this Dictionary ^^ hope you enjoy the upcoming letters =)

 

Jongie!!! why you melt my heart with that cute wink >.< [and his hair is just sooo adorkable here ^^]

watch the full clip here ^^ but it has no eng subs yet... [who cares! Jongie's cute here XD]