O is for Once

MyungJong's Dictionary

I'm back ^^ exams are officially over which is why I am officially back =)

please read the author's note at the end because I have a question for all of you.

 


 Once

Adverb

1. at one time in the past; formerly

2. even a single time; at any time; ever 

 


 

For this chapter let's all pretend that the room arrangements are: Myung+Jong, Ho+Yeol+Dong, Woo+Gyu ^^

 

December 24, 2011

“Lee Sung Jong!” hollered Infinite’s leader. “Will you get down from that fence right now!! You are not a freaking circus performer!!”

“But hyung~” Sung Jong said not bothering to look at Sung Gyu. He was too busy concentrating at walking on the parks wooden fence like a tight rope performer. “I’m almost at the end.”

“Yah!” cried Sung Gyu as he rushed over to the fence and just as he got there Sung Jong landed perfectly on his feet while beaming at Sung Gyu.

“Told you I could do it.” Sung Jong said proudly but was then grabbed by Sung Gyu by the shoulders.

“Yah!” cried Sung Gyu. “Do you know how worried I was! Just a few more seconds and my heart will jump out of my chest!”

“Sorry hyung.” Sung Jong said sadly. He hated worrying his hyungs and he hated to see them all hysterical like this.

“Aish!” Sung Gyu exclaimed while he scratched his head. “Just don’t do it again. Myung Soo will murder me if something bad happens to you.”

 

Sung Gyu and Sung Jong then made their way to their dorm where the rest if Infinite was busy hanging up Christmas decorations. It was the day before Christmas and Infinite just decided to brighten up their dorm with decorations the night before.

When the leader and maknae entered their home they were completely shocked at the scene before them. Their house was in total chaos. It looked like a tornado entered here, left, then came back a few seconds later with his stronger big brother.

“What the hell happened here?!?” cried Sung Gyu making Dong Woo’s head pop out of a pile of tangled Christmas garlands.

“Hyung!” cried Dong Woo. “You’re back! Did you bring food?”

"Dong Woo! What happened??" Sung Gyu asked again.

"Oh, you know, we were decorating." Dong Woo said sheepishly as he detangled himself from the garland.

"I thought you were gonna decorate the dorm," sighed the leader. "Not yourselves."

"Hehe, can you help me out of here hyung?" asked the rapper.

"Aish." exclaimed Sung Gyu as he approached the dinosaur. "How'd you get tangled like this anyway? And where are the others?"

"'Koko & Nurungie tried to help me with the garlands." explained Dong Woo. "Which is why Hoya and Yeollie took them to the park. Woo Hyun's at the kitchen cooking a feast and Myung Soo's inside his shared room."

"Uhuh," Sung Gyu said while detangling his co-member. "Jongie, could you bring those food we bought to the kitchen."

"Sure hyung." replied the ever obedient maknae. He then made his way to the kitchen slowly cause he was afraid to step on any little ornament on the floor. When he made it to the kitchen he could instantly smell the rich flavor of the food Woo Hyun is cooking.

"Hmmm~" hummed Sung Jong as he placed the grocery bags at the counter. "It smells great hyung."

"Thanks Jongie." replied Woo Hyun as he took out a cake from the oven,

"I'm just gonna leave this here hyung." said Sung Jong. "Myung Soo-hyung's in our room right?"

"Yup." said Woo Hyun as he started icing the cake.

Sung Jong then left his hyung in decorating the cake to go see his lover in their shared room.

But before he got to their room though he was surprised by the situation in the living room. When he left only Dong Woo was entangled and now even the ever competent leader's hands were tangled as well.

"Hyung! What happned with you two?" asked Sung Jong as he approached the two eldest but was stopped by Sung Gyu.

"Wait Jongie!" cried the hamster. "Don't help us! You might get entangled as well!"

"Are you sure hyung?" asked the maknae.

"Positive Jong-ah," replied Dong Woo sheepishly. "Two of us entangle is enough. Three's a company."

"Besides," started Sung Gyu but he was looking at his entangled hands. "I think I could get myself fre after a few more tugs."

"Well..." Sung Jong said a little unsure. "If you say so then, I'll just be in my room if you need help."

 

When Sung Jong entered his room he was met by complete darkness. He tried to feel for the light switch but before his finger tips could touch them he felt warm hands entwine with his fingers. It didn’t take a second for Sung Jong to guess whose hands they were.

“Myung-hyung.” stated Sung Jong.

“I know it’s a little early but I can’t do this later when we’re having fun with the other members.” Myung Soo said as he led Sung Jong away from the door. “Stand here Jongie.” and Sung Jong did as he was told. “It’s kind of cheesy but I really wanna do something special for you so please don’t laugh.”

The maknae then heard a soft click and instantly a little Christmas tree was lightened up by a star in front of him. Sung Jong got closer to the tree he saw that it was made of pictures. They were either a solo of Sung Jong or him with other people. Nonetheless every picture that the tree was made of had Sung Jong’s angelic smile on it.

At the bottom of the mini tree were Sung Jong’s childhood photos and as he got to the middle it showed his days with Infinite. From their training days, to their debut, to their first win. At the very top of the tree in the middle of the star was a picture of him and Myung Soo at their first date as a couple.

“I borrowed a few old ones from your mom.” Myung Soo said as he wrapped his arms around his lover’s thin waist. “You looked cute playing Snow White by the way.”

“You saw that!” Sung Jong exclaimed turning bright red. “What else did my mom show you?!?”

“Nothing much.” mused Myung Soo. “Just your first day at school, your first bath, the day you and your brother went to watch the circus and I think there was one where you had cake all over your face.”

“I could die from embarrassment right now.” Sung Jong said . “I can’t believe you looked at my past pictures without me knowing!”

“And ruin this moment?” chuckled Myung Soo. “Besides, those things happened in the past and you were just too adorable Jongie. It’s such a shame I wasn’t there.”

“I think I’ll get more embarrassed than now if you were there hyung.” mumbled Sung Jong.

“But if I was there I could spend every day with you.”

“You don’t have to want that hyung,” Sung Jong said as he faced the elder. “As long as you’re here with me now makes me perfectly happy.”

“But still,” replied Myung Soo. “Knowing that I spent most of my life not knowing you makes me wanna wish I had a time machine. But I can’t buy that so instead I’ll do anything to fill the moments and time I could have spent with you in the past. Even if its little things like this.”

“Little things like this are perfect hyung.” Sung Jong smiled while resting his forehead on Myung Soo’s.

“I’m glad you like it Jongie.” smiled Myung Soo.

“How could I not like it hyung? Knowing that you made it thinking of me.” laughed Sung Jong.

“I always think of you Lee Sung Jong.” replied Myung Soo as he pressed his lips against the maknae. He could feel Sung Jong smiling into the kiss making his heart melt despite the cold weather.

“Merry Christmas my little Jongie.”

 


 

This is not the original version of Once. I actually wrote a very angsty version of it but my sister said that: "In the 26 chapters of fluffiness there'll be one angst?!? It'll ruin the whole fluffiness of the fic but it's you fic so your choice"

so what do you think?? should I post the angst version of this?

 

 

 

I warn you though. This will be my first angsty chapter so I'm not sure if it's any good. I'm kind of like practicing writing angst so that I could be a good co-author to EolinDociak in our story ~~Death Over Life~~ check it out if you like SeopVin/KiSeop♥Kevin ^^

 

to my readers whose stories I have also subscribed: be ready, cause I will comment on each and everyone of your updates while I was away and if you didn't update then "Y U NO UPDATE!!!" >_< I will do the commenting tomorrow because it's freaking 2am in my country now LOL

 

LightSchwarz: kekeke~ thank you ^^ [and it's okay to be crazy once in a while, take me for an example LOL]

sungkyu: thank you so much ^^

chunjoe_angel: mini-Infinite is just daebak ="""">

o0saranglove0o: MyungJong and YeolJong are my two OTPs too!!!!!! XD they just look so adorkable together ="> and LOL at your comment *but hides behind Sung Jong for protection XDD*

Trang167: MyungJongYeol is just daebak \(^o^)/

SilverSea_SpiritStar: kekeke~ aren't they just adorable? =">

poptarts: I think every member of Infinite is just plain dorky ^^ and just like you I'd totally marry one of them [even if it's just pretend ^^]

LeeTacyeon: LOL XD I was also laughing when I thought about this

inspirit_shawol: Jongie just couldn't choose between two great hyungs ^^ and I think KiSeopxKevin is called SeopVin =)

sungjonglove: having a BF at 2nd grade ain't weird to me =) [I have a friend like that too]

maknaeseungnim: Yeollie is forever a chodding even as a kid XD

InfiniteYunJaeLove: InfiBunnies will rule the world!!!!! [and they started with my world LOL] MyungJong FTW ^^ but YeolJong comes at a close 2nd =))

mar1adyve5sa: you are free to squeal to your heart's content ^^ and I bet will be instant friends if we ever to meet each other in real life [there should be a convention for all MyungJong lovers!!]

BenjiKS: thank you ^^ and I'm glad you deemed my Key perfect, I was kinda worried about inserting other idols cause I might mess there characters a little.

K-Poop: hehehe~ thanks =) and I think Infinite's interaction with other idols is just daebak so I included that concept to my fic ^^

allyteoh77: I don't really know how GyuGyu wears a dress... but I think it for Hyunnie's eyes only ;)

alemrac: they had to share Jongie because Jongie couldn't choose between the two of them ^^ =">

wings_halo: yah! I updated both of my stories XD now YOU need to update "The Step Brothers" right now >_< thinking about what will Sung Jong reply to Woo Hyun's letter is killing me!!! [and if possible please update "You are my Hyung (Colorful Stars)" I am so curious at how that story will go!]

BrighterthanMushroom: the Hogod is just that powerful XD and I was seriuosly LOLing when I wrote the "Romeo and Julius" part XD

ShineeJONGKEYftw: Hi new reader ^^ *waves hyperly* I also like ElVin but then I watched "Chef's Kiss" and SeopVin just took my heart XD I am planning to add TeenFinite in later chapters because ChunJoe is just daebak ^^

mynameisNiki: thank you ^^ and you're welcom ^^ I like making my readers feel special =))

 

Come one come all and be prepared for an amazing sight! Drum roll please *drum roll sounds comes from nowhewhere* and now we present to you... Myung Soo's bunny aegyo!!!!!!