E is for Entrust

MyungJong's Dictionary

Entrust

Verb

1. to put into the care or protection of someone

 


 

“Finally!” cried Sung Jong as he stretched his arms upward. “Exams are finally over.”

“How’d you think you did Jongie?” asked one of Sung Jong’s friends, you.

“Fine, I think.” replied Sung Jong as he fixed his things, but then pouted at his friend. “Although I doubt I did great in science.”

“I know right!” exclaimed you. “I studied my off last night and then when I looked at the exam I was like ‘WTF?!? This wasn’t in the book’!” you ended with a disgusting face.

“That face really suits you!” laughed Sung Jong as they began walking out the hall way. “Now that exams are done, wanna go out and eat?”

“Sure!” you cried happily, but then turned serious while looking at Sung Jong. “But you pay for your own food! I’ll go bankrupt if I pay for your food again.

“Just so you know, I can pay for myself.” retorted Sung Jong proudly.

“Really??” replied you teasingly. “Last time we went out I paid food for 5 people! And it was only 2 of us!”

“Fine, fine.” said Sung Jong as he latched an arm around you’s. “To make it up to you, I’ll treat you this time.”

“YAY!” exclaimed you and then hugged Sung Jong. “But where’d you get the money Jongie?” ended you with a doubtful look.

“I didn’t get it from any shady business if that’s what you’re thinking.”  the pretty boy said. “My hyung’s gave me money. Speaking of my hyungs, I need to tell them I’m gonna come home a bit later.”

“Aish.” muttered you with an exasperated look as Sung Jong texted one of his hyungs. “You must have used your aegyo on them.”

After lots of bickering about where to eat from the two friends they finally settled for a sushi shop in Hongdae [A/N: don’t really know where they eat in Korea XD].

“So why’d we end up here?” asked you.

“I don’t know.” replied Sung Jong casually. “I just feel a little Japanese-y.”

“Eh, I’m not arguing with that explanation.” shrugged you as you popped another egg roll into your mouth.

After your 5th plate of sushi and Sung Jong’s 18th one, the two of you felt full and were sitting comfortably while chatting when suddenly Sung Jong’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yah!! Lee Sung Jong!!” was heard from the phone earning a grimaced face from Sung Jong and a startled look from you.

“Woo Hyun-hyung. Why are you calling?”

“What do you mean why am I calling?!? Gyu-hyung’s getting hysterical here ‘cause you didn’t bother to tell us that you were going out!”

“But I did! I texted Myung Soo-hyung and he said it was fine!”

“You asked permission from the second youngest and not from the oldest!!”

“Well he was the first one to pop in my mind.” Sung Jong replied sheepishly. “Didn’t he tell you?”

“How could he tell us when he’s filming for a variety show right now. Aish, you know he just bothers to read your messages whenever he’s busy.”

“Sorry hyung.”

“Fine. Where are you right now?” said Woo Hyun in an exasperated voice, and Sung Jong could hear Sung Gyu say ‘Who’s he with??’

“At a sushi shop in Hongdae, I’m with you.”

“At least one of you is responsible. Sung Gyu-hyung says to come home before 9, or do you need one of us to pick you up?”

“Ani hyung. I can go home by myself.”

“Ok then. See you later then and be safe.”

“Annyeong~” replied Sung Jong as he closed his phone with a sigh. When you looked up you saw a smirk playing on you’s lips. “What??”

“Out of all your hyungs,” you started. “Myung Soo’s the first one to pop in your mind?”

“Yeah…” Sung Jong replied while blushing, understanding his friend’s implications. “We’re the closest. So it’s normal, besides, I trust Myung Soo-hyung.”

“Trust huh?” said you smiling. You were really happy for your friend but at the same time you were really irritated. You could see that Sung Jong sees Myung Soo more than just a hyung but he was just too dense to realize it yet. So you decided to help Sung Jong realize it.

you-sshi~” said Sung Jong in a sing song voice, then he covered his body with his hands. “You’re creeping me out with your stare.”

“Pabo!” you exclaimed as you hit Sung Jong’s head. “Anyways, you trust Myung Soo right?”

“Of course I do.” smiled Sung Jong.

“How much do you trust him?” asked you casually.

“A lot.” replied Sung Jong. “But why are you asking this things?”

“Cause Jongie,” started you. “I want you to realize something.” you ended with a smile.

“Realize what??” asked Sung Jong skeptically.

“Stop asking questions Jongie!” commanded you. “I’ll be the one to do the asking. You seem too really like Myung Soo, huh?”

“Of course I do.” replied Sung Jong happily.

“More than your other hyungs?”

“Well,” Sung Jong started fidgeting with his shirt. “I don’t really want to play favorites, but…”

“But Myung Soo’s special.” you ended for him with a triumphant smirk. “Do you know what comes after trust, Jongie?”

“No.” Sung Jong replied, his cheeks where getting pink.

“Love.” replied you. “Love is what comes after trust, Jongie. Love is where you trust someone with your heart.”

Sung Jong just blushed not looking up to face you. “I’m gonna go to the bathroom.” Sung Jong declared as he got up to go to the rest room. As Sung Jong entered the restroom you got the maknae’s phone and started scrolling down his address book.

When Sung Jong got back, you made it to look like that no one went through his stuff then you said “It’s getting late, we should get going.”

Sung Jong and you walked through the usual street they walk home together, when suddenly you said “I’m gonna take an early turn Jongie.”

“Huh? Why?” said Sung Jong looking at you skeptically, you guys don’t part ways not until a few more blocks.

“I… uh…” started you thinking of an excuse to leave Sung Jong alone ‘The parks getting near. I need to think of an excuse fast!’  “I need to buy a few things for my mom! And the next corner’s a shortcut so I’ll have to leave you earlier.” smiled you mischievously as you went into the corner. “Bye Jongie! See you next week!” you  shouted as you waved enthisiatically.

“Bye you!” Sung Jong cried back, then started his walk home alone.

As Sung Jong was walking home, he thought about what he and you talked about in the sushi shop. It was rare for his friend to ask about his hyungs, sure they would talk about them and his hyungs and you got along really well. But for you to pry his relationship with one particular hyung was once in a blue moon. And why Myung Soo-hyung? ‘But Myung Soo’s special.’ Those words echoed through Sung Jong’s mind. He knew that what he felt for Myung Soo was different, but it was the first time someone actually told it in his face. He was going to think about it more but then he saw someone at the neighborhood’s park, swinging without any care in the world, that made him stop in his tracks.

“Myung Soo-hyung?” called out Sung Jong, and at the mention of his name Myung Soo jumped from the swing then walked towards the younger boy. “What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for you.” said Myung Soo as he grabbed the other’s school bag. “Come on, or else Sung Gyu-hyung will nag us endlessly.” chuckled Myung Soo as he held Sung Jong’s hand then led them to the dorm.

“But how did you know I was just getting home hyung?” asked Sung Jong.

you called me saying that you where missing me already.” Myung Soo replied with a smirk.

“I did not!” cried Sung Jong as he turned bright red. you must have went through my phone while I was at the bathroom.’

“So you didn’t miss me Jongie?” teased Myung Soo pretending to be hurt.

“I did miss you!” cried Sung Jong turning redder at his words.

“You’re so cute Jongie.” chuckled Myung Soo then he pinched the younger’s cheek as he held on tighter to Sung Jong’s hand making the latter’s heart beat faster.

‘Love is where you trust someone with your heart.’ you words haunted the maknae’s mind as he felt his heart beat faster and his face get redder. Did he really love Myung Soo just like how you explained to him? He didn’t know the answer to his own question but he did know that Myung Soo was special to him, the older had a special place in his heart.

 


 

I know there's not much MyungJong, but I had a really hard time thinking of one for letter "E" (O_O)

everytime I would try to write the word "EGG" pops into my mind (>_<) [seriously brain!! why EGG!!]

so as I was listening to music their song "Entrust" suddenly played then I thought "It's better than egg..."

I would like to thank you for making a special appearance in this chapter =D

 

Special thanks to:

WTBBtoday

wings_halo

mar1adyve5sa

flowergirls

BenjiKS

o0saranglove0o

Kpop_stars

cupcakemini5

InfiniteYunJaeLove

K-Poop

bohaemi

Thank you so much for your kind words =))