Juggling Mood

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Like I said," Hyukjae coughed, "I can't today..."

A humming sound heard from the other line of phone, answering skeptically at Hyukjae’s reason.

"You see... I'm-" Hyukjae wheezed as if he's having breathing difficulty, "feeling sick..."

"Do you have a sick letter to be submitted tomorrow?" the person on the other line asked.

"Now that's the thing..." Hyukjae’s voice sounds clearer and easier this time, "I don't think I'm strong enough to go to hospital for a check-up," he continued with an intentional hoarse voice.

A long sighed heard and Hyukjae can only bit his lip in hope, "Hyukjae, without all the bull and making strange voices like that I know already that you're only making things up. You at it."

Hyukjae groaned desperately and eyeing his husband who is laying on bed while reading a book, waiting for Hyukjae to come back to bed in his glory. If his Donghae asks something from him, Hyukjae have to comply. If Donghae going as far as pleading or say 'please', all the more reason Hyukjae have to do it even if he was asked to turn snow into fire.

"Look, I'm not going to beat around the bush, just give me a sick day off today and I'll do anything you ask of me tomorrow," he said with informal language now. 

"I'm still your boss Hyukjae even though we're friends from college days... And, anything Hyukjae? Are you sure?" Hyukjae could definitely hear amusement from the other’s voice but right now Donghae is his priority so he'll deal with it later.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure, anything Siwon!" Hyukjae said which causing Donghae's head snapped to the older at the mention of 'Siwon'.

"Just so you know, I recorded our conversation so you can't back out from your words," Siwon chuckled. 

"Why the hell you record it?? That's rude!"

"You called to the office's phone dear, it's the company's rules to record any in and out calls to keep tracks of it. MY rules," Siwon stated not without a proud tone.

"You-"

"I suggest you stop there Hyukjae, you wouldn’t want to be caught calling me, your boss, with bad names right? Hehe."

"I swear someday I'll top you so you will be left speechless," Hyukjae hissed. 

"Well then, I'm expecting good results from your job! I'll let you off the hook for today because it seems like that pregnant spouse of yours need some loving," the teasing tone made Hyukjae believe that the other is grinning very big like a madman now.

"How can you-?" Hyukjae gaped. 

"I know you better than anyone else Hyukjae," then he stopped and cleared his throat, "in the past, that is."

"Anyhow..." Hyukjae hurriedly say before it gets awkward, "thanks, I'll surely get my work done two times more than usual."

"Good, keep your words, I expect nothing less from you," and they ended the call after an agreement reached.

Hyukjae sighed quite long feeling a bit relieved to be able to have a day off and thinking of how many works he have to do later on, I haven't even start yet I'm already feeling tired from the thought of it.

"SO you're topping him now?"

An icy cold voice heard in a snarl coming from the bed making Hyukjae turn his head feeling startled. 

"What?" Hyukjae asked dumbly. 

"You were talking with that Siwon right?" Donghae crossed his arms on his chest and his eyebrows lifted in displeased manner.

Great, now he misunderstood me, Hyukjae thought. "Baby, you know that he's my boss and there's nothing between us," Hyukjae answered in the calmest voice. 

"Anymore", Donghae quickly added.

Hyukjae dumbfounded, he knows that Donghae didn’t quite like the fact that he's still close with Siwon as the man is Hyukjae’s ex-lover. But Donghae never act the way like he did now, because Hyukjae had already explained it all about his previous relationship and the younger also understand it. So why now?

"So now that you need to top him, for what?" Donghae snarled once again. 

"Hae, why do you say it like that? I didn't mean that kind of topping, I was talking about the kind in work related things," Hyukjae explained soothingly and slowly sit on the bed just right beside the younger. 

Donghae didn’t respond, his lips unconsciously jutting out in pout and suddenly Hyukjae realized it. 

Oh I see, he's just being moody because of that hormones thingy, Hyukjae almost couldn't stop his amused smile at the realization. 

"Did you tell him about me?"

Hyukjae’s face distorted in confusion, "what are you even asking Hae? Didn't I invited some of my office friends to our wedding? He was there too, of course he know."

"I mean..." Donghae cleared his throat, "about me... Getting pregnant?"

"Oh," Hyukjae contemplating about how should he answer that question, it's a tricky one. "I did," Hyukjae answered finally after a few minutes.

Donghae's eyes widened in horror and then it changed into desperation and a bit of shame, "why did you tell him??!!" his hands shaking Hyukjae's shoulder very hard.

Wait, I thought that would make him happy. Wrong answer as always, Hyukjae sighed. "Why can't I?"

"I must look like a freak! I'm a man, how can I be pregnant? Won't he think like that?!" Donghae huffing and pulling his hair in panic.

"Hey, hey, hey", Hyukjae caught hold on the younger’s wrist to stop the self-torture, "why must you care what he think? I'm-"

"Because then he will think I'm weird! Strange! Abnormal! He would try to win you again now!"

Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter