What the f-

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another awkward chapter, I'm sorry I'm still trying to get back to it. I hope it's not that bad ^^

A mild... at the end? Or is that even lmao. 

 

 

He didn't think much of it when Hyukjae asked him to hangout together, but he clearly didn't expect  another man who he doesn't know to be there also. Maybe another friend, he had thought, not willing to think that Hyukjae still not comfortable enough to hangout with him alone. But maybe that's exactly what it is when he heard the stranger talked to him and said the weirdest, if not rude remarks.

Hyukjae just went to get another drink leaving the two at the table, and the man obviously eyeing Hyukjae's , which already repulsive enough for Donghae, and said, "his looks flat if you see it like this, but when there's nothing covering it, he actually have a nice pair."

Donghae immediately feels angry, most of all humiliated in Hyukjae's stead. No one should talk about Hyukjae like that, degrading him like he's some kind of object. If he could, he wants to punch the guy in the face, preferably causing two or three teeth to fall out, but how can he when his friendship with Hyukjae wasn't that close? Yet. He hoped, so he can do exactly that later.

But what that guy said indicates that the guy had seen Hyukjae bare and that just rubbed Donghae in the wrong way. Are they dating? Friends with benefits or what? But most of all he feels betrayed when he have no right to. They're just friends, a unique one at that, connected by a similar pain. So why he should feel betrayed?

He never try to remember the guy's name because all he want to do is to skin him alive. And for once his heart ache when he saw the way Hyukjae's smiling brightly at him.

Because he realized, he's nothing to him. Nothing special at all.

 

Donghae didn't realize it at all when Hyukjae getting ready for work in the morning, sleeping so soundly with a good dream. If dreaming about cutting Sungmin and Kyuhyun then throwing them into hell fire can be considered not at all psychopathic, then yes it is a good dream for him. If someone gonna judge him for it, blame the hormones, he can't control it.

He's woken up to a sharp knock at his hotel door, mind still chaotic and disorientated until he noticed it wasn't just knocks but also a persistent ringing of doorbell can be heard. He groaned as he drown his head in the pillow, a vain try to shut of the noises. Without guessing he knows already it must be Sungmin, who else would make his life a living hell?

Yet, he totally guessed it wrong because there was ruffled, messy Hyukjae at the door when he finally opened it. Instead of asking why he look that way, he said, "where the is your card key ?"

Hyukjae's mouth was halfway open to say something, but he closed it again after sending Donghae's mood. He knows better now than to piss already pissed Donghae. It was already twelve PM and Hyukjae had thought that Donghae had woken up already. Had he know he wasn't, he did rather go to Jongwoon's room or something. Definitely not Siwon because Donghae would be more pissed.

Talking about Siwon, Hyukjae push Donghae to the wall with wide eyes and chanting 'omg, omg, omg', "You're not gonna believe this!!"

"What, what's wrong?" he got a bit freaked at how excited and surprised Hyukjae is.

"Remember Heechul invited us to a club before? That was last night and I didn't come because I wanna be with you," he grinned full of teeth, "so in exchange he demanded Kyuhyun have to be there, party for the single he said."

"Oh, you could have join them, I wouldn't mind..." Donghae said, a bit guilty for holding Hyukjae back due to his condition. But if that was the problem, why Hyukjae looks so excited? Which got answered when the man shook his head with the same excitement.

"No, no I don't give a with that. But do you know what happened??" he squeals and honestly this must be some crazy because Hyukjae rarely squeals like that, if he ever, whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter