Dilly dally

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae jolted up a bit when he felt something vibrating under his pillow. He took it, realizing it's his phone and someone is calling him. He didn’t need to see the caller id to know who is it.

"Hyuk...” he answered groggily.

"As always still asleep, come on wake up babe, it's ten already. You need to eat.”

"Hmm...” Donghae hummed dozing off.

"Hey, don't sleep again. I made you something to eat before leaving, it's on the table, don't forget to eat it.”

"Kay...”

"Hae..." he sighed, "come on, you've been worse lately, you can sleep again but at least have something to eat first. Did something happen with your work? You tend to get even lazier when you have problems or in a bad mood.”

"I guess it's more like I'm in the worst kinda mood”.

"What is it?” Hyukjae sweetly asked.

"I still can't get it over my head...” Donghae groaned in distress.

"What? Are you talking about that?”

"Yeah...”

"Honey, sweetheart... It's been at least a week already. Okay I understand it's hard for you, but you need to accept it already. It's your body after all, nothing can change.”

Donghae sink his head to the pillow, grunting and talking to Hyukjae again, "I tried, I swear I tried to accept it. I thought I was ready for it but when I see it myself, ... I guess I wasn't that ready.”

"Hae... What should I do to make it better? What do you want?" Hyukjae asked with a gentle voice and somehow Donghae feels like the older is with him and cradling him in the warm embrace he love so much.

"Tell me you love me?" Donghae whispered.

Hyukjae chuckled a bit, "you know it best how much I love you and still ask for it?"

"Come on," Donghae bit his lips with a playful smile.

"I love you Hae, I love anything about you, even the things that I hate from you."

Donghae giggling, "how can you love something that you hate?"

"it's unbelievable right, somehow you managed to make it that way to me, what have you done?"

“Making someone… crazy?” Donghae said with a muffled chuckle.

‘Right, exactly, you drive me crazy!”

“Hold on, the tone you used just now sounds more like pissed off, you meant it didn’t you?”

Hyukjae laugh heartily, “well, there’s two type of crazy… I guess you’re included in both categories.”

“As in the crazy mad kinda thing and crazy in love?” the younger said not amused.

“Don’t worry, usually my madness is suppressed because my love for you is dominating,” Hyukjae cooed.

Donghae scoffed, “way to go Hyukjae, you’re smart to keep twisting my mood.”

“Anything for you baby Hae,” Hyukjae chuckled.

“Whatever.”

“Come on, wake up, wash up and eat. Oh, don’t forget to drink milk too and make sure to keep yourself drinking enough water.”

“Yes Mommy.”

“You can sleep again after done all that.”

“I’m not gonna do that, I have work,” Donghae sighed, how he wanted to sleep all day.

“Okay, good luck on your work then. Call me if anything happen, okay?”

“Hmm.”

“Love you,” Hyukjae give a sound of a smooch.

“Yeah, love you too.”

“And all your imperfections,” Hyukjae added in sweet whisper.

Donghae bit his lip, trying to hold in his giggles as his heart warmed at Hyukjae’s statement, he really know how to please the younger.

“Hmm,” Donghae hummed hiding his happiness and trying to sound like he didn’t care.

He heard a muffled giggles coming from the older and Donghae knew Hyukjae noticed his true feelings, he always did.

“Get back to your work, you monkey,” Donghae said faking annoyance.

“Okay fishy, bye honey.”

And Donghae hang up the phone, shaking his head, “how cheesy.”

He throw his phone on the bed and sink his head once again into the pillow, still refusing to wake up. He know that he have to get up now, he sleep for a long time already, he need to keep his body hydrated and eat too, after all he’s carrying a baby now. He can’t afford to be reckless anymore. He grunts desperately as he force himself to get up from the bed, dragging his feet to the bathroom and wash up to freshen up.

After that he went to the kitchen to grab some milk from the fridge, he need to consume it so his body have sufficient protein and calcium for his pregnancy. All of it is still weird for him, sometimes he can’t help but thinking that his pregnancy is actually just a made up joke from Hyukjae. He still doesn’t feel the connection with the baby –or more like it’s still an embryo- yet, that’s why sometimes the idea is absurd to him. But he’s very aware of his pregnancy when his morning sickness happening, as much as he’s suffering from it, he’s actually sensing a kind of relief knowing that he is indeed pregnant. It’s confusing and puzzling how he’s still not fully accepting his pregnancy yet there’s a bubbly feeling whenever he realized that he is.

Donghae his still flat stomach, wondering, “are you really in there baby?”

Of course there is no answer, there won’t be any respond as it’s still in the fifth weeks of his pregnancy, the embryo is still as big as seed. Donghae sighed, somehow feeling contentment and embarrassmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter