Planning a Murder

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey," he called softly gaining a short indifferent glance before the author turned back to whatever he's seeing in his laptop. "I heard you've been doing a good job at making Sungmin go bald."

"I just can't seem to focus on anything," Donghae sighed looking anywhere but Hyukjae.

"Why?"

Finally the author look to Hyukjae's direction, an unreadable emotion swimming in his dark orbs, "he said you read my works."

"It's for public, anything wrong for me to read it?"

"I know I've seen something on you, but what do you see from me? Why you suddenly treat me differently?"

"I could say the same, why are you pushing me away now after all that cheesy talks?" Donghae snorted to that, eyes still distant and overcasted. "I saw myself in you," Hyukjae answered solemnly.

And there was a click when their eyes met, and for the first time since their meeting they found each other in a way nobody else ever did.

"No more layers," Donghae admitted before he's sinking again to his dark stories which not at all just a story.


--


It's an understatement to say they both embarrassed to go down to the dinning hall for breakfast, because let's be real there's where they gonna meet Kyuhyun. That fox doctor wouldn't let them live in peace after the 'accident' happened last night. Hyukjae almost pray for their lift to suddenly malfunction and drop them to death, same with Donghae wishing the earth to magically swallow him to hell.

It's gonna be hell alright. All they are hoping is at least the doctor wouldn't humiliate them in front of their friends.

Which probably wishing too much because the first thing the doctor did when their eyes met was squirting coffee from when he tired to hold in his laughter. What a jerk. Although they should realize it's their bright tomato faces which makes it even obvious.

"Did you two catch a cold or something?" Siwon inquired after seeing their flushed face.

Before Hyukjae can answer though, "oh you don't wanna know, trust me," Kyuhyun mocked and he had to make it even harder by snorting and spraying a bit of the coffee left in his mouth. "Ah, sorry where's my manners?"

"You never have manners," Donghae spat and immediately run away to the buffet table.

"Last time I checked it wasn't me who called someone in the middle of the night for help for a certain 'incident'," Kyuhyun smirked to Hyukjae as the man took a seat at the table.

"Be thankful it was solved without you have to witness it firsthand," Hyukjae grumbled.

"You should be thankful I'm smart enough and besides, I want my beautiful eyes spared from such image."

"Beautiful my foot."

Siwon watched the exchange confusedly, "did something happened?"

"Nothing for you to know," Hyukjae pouted much with a stutter and blushing even harder.

"Be grateful that by not knowing it, hell won't be upon you Siwon-shii," Kyuhyun had the gals to elbow Hyukjae's arm with a mocking snort, again. What kind of a doctor even. Hyukjae prays the guy will choke on his coffee and drop dead.

"Since when we're buddies enough to have meals together?" Hyukjae snided.

"Come on Hyukjae, nothing is my fault, you can't send me away for your own stupidity."

"The least you can do is to act nothing happened."

"I haven't said anything, beside where's the fun of that?" Kyuhyun snickers.

Hyukjae can only sighed exasperatedly to his palms. When Donghae came back with two plates of food, Hyukjae chanting all gods there is in his head to help them out from Kyuhyun's teasing. Which surprisingly he didn't continue to tease verbally and breakfast goes smoothly despite the two still red colored, one keep snickering and the other unknowing poor man keep glancing between them warily.

"Well it's time for me to go," Siwon finally said not able to withstand the weird tension at the table.

Hyukjae didn't waste a second to stand up too, anything to take him away from Kyuhyun's evil grin is a blessing even if it's mean more work to do, "where is Jongwoon hyung?"

"I think he will come down any second now, but I gotta go now," Siwon said with a greet to the others and take his leave.

"Well I'll get going too," Hyukjae rolled his eyes wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter