Oops...

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the woman in the room shift their gaze at a certain man sitting in solitude, because he is the only lone man in that waiting room while all the other man present there is always companied with a woman. Let’s just say that the room is absolutely not for a lone man to sit on waiting, no man in their right mind would be brave enough to do that in that waiting room alone.

“Mr. Lee?” a nurse called for the patient to come into the consultation room.

The lone man immediately standing up from his seat and head to the said room, walking nonchalantly. Not that he’s not embarrassed to be there, but he guessed that it would be even more embarrassing if he appears obviously awkward.

When he came into the room, another man already sat behind a desk, greeting with a smile and reaching out his hand for the lone man to shake. They both sit down, smiling at each other for a few seconds as if waiting for something. Then the man behind the desk titling his head in confusion.

“Last time I remember it’s Lee Donghae who is pregnant, or are you the one who is pregnant now, Mr. Lee Hyukjae?” the man asked with a thin teasing smile.

Hyukjae sighed both feeling relief for escaping the prying eyes in the gynecology’s waiting room and at the ridiculous remark made by Dr. Cho, “no doc, he is still the one who is pregnant, thank you.”

“Well, I see no Lee Donghae in the room?” the doctor said with exaggerated confusion.

“Uh, it’s like this, can’t I have a consultation about him without him?”

“Oh? Well, it’s quite a strange thing to do, but maybe it’s alright as long as you don’t ask about his medical record, because even though you’re his husband it’s something I can’t share still.”

“No, no I’m not gonna ask about it. Uh, well… I’m getting worried lately because he seems to be sleeping all the time now, is that normal?” Hyukjae asked while scratching his neck.

“Oh, you want to do allo-anamnesis?” Kyuhyun smirked at Hyukjae, shaking his head in amazement at the latter decision to come here alone. “He is in his fifth weeks, isn’t he? It’s normal for someone in their first trimester to feels fatigue, it’s due to the hormonal fluctuation, but it could be due to stress too. Pregnancy is a life changing event after all, it’s common for the person to be under stress and that can lead to fatigue. You have to make sure of his stable emotions Mr. Lee.”

Hyukjae sighed and leaning his back to the chair, “believe me doc, that’s the hardest thing to do in all my life.”

Kyuhyun unable to hold in his laughter slipping off from his professional mode, “Oh I can totally see that! His mood swing is definitely a roller coaster ride,” he laughed quite loud.

Hyukjae jerked up his eyebrows and eyes widened in surprise at the casual displayed by the doctor.

“Oh, sorry,” Kyuhyun said clearing his throat still with a bit giggles here and there, “I coincidently met your wi- husband at a supermarket a few days ago, and we ended up as friends.”

Hyukjae then nodded his head with an ‘O’ formed mouth, “that explained how you come to know about his mood swing, he’s pissy all the time like some woman in PMS doesn’t he?”

Kyuhyun burst out laughing again and tapping the table asking for a time out, “Mr. Lee, please… I’m working right now, please refrain from making me laugh.”

“I didn’t even say anything funny…” Hyukjae chuckled infected by the intense laughter of Kyuhyun, “Well back to the topic doc, I need to get home before he’s wake up.”

“What? He’s not awake yet?” Kyuhyun asked with teary eyes and hand pressing his stomach from all the laughing, “it’s almost ten already…”

“That’s why I told you doc, he’s almost sleeping all the time. He took a nap in the afternoon, then he sleep in early at night, though he often wakes up at dawn but then he would sleep again until afternoon. And it keeps on repeating.”

“Hmm… Well, he’s in his first trimester, it’s quite normal… to feel fatigue, but with that amount of sleeping it could be that he’s just simply lazy.”

“I thought so too,” Hyukjae mutters.

“He should start to get some exercise, it’s better to begin from now, it would be easier for him to lose weight later on and keeping a fit body for easier delivery”.

Hyukjae gasped in realization, “he would end up obese isn’t he?”

“That can happen if he didn’t maintain his diet and exercise, there is also a possibility of gestational diabetes, you should be careful.”

“Obese Hae…” Hyukjae mumbled mind trailing off.

“Mr. Lee….?”

“Cute chubby Hae…” Hyukjae grinned with a stupid happy face.

“Mr. Lee I would gladly send a referral of you to a psychiatrist if you need one,” Kyuhyun frowned yet amusement is apparent.

Hyukjae shook his head still with a disturbingly happy grins, “sorry, hehe… Where were we? Oh! I remember, Donghae is feeling sick by consuming the prenatal supplement you gave him, can you do something about it?”

“Ah, if that’s the case I will give him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter