Please

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Warning! This chapter contain couple! So there is a bit of as they're raging with hormones, I've warned you~!

 

 

“Hmm…” Donghae hummed as he’s stirring in his sleep.

He was sleeping very peacefully with a very nice dream until suddenly his brain forced to get out from the dreamland abruptly when an arm landed on his face. He gasped in shock, not quite get it in his head yet what just happened until seconds later it sank in and anger rising in full speed. He sat up as he throw aside Hyukjae’s arm, looking at his husband extremely pissed off for disturbing his nice dream. He was after all quite frustrated and the dream is his only way of toning down his frustration.

Not minding what time that is, it could be midnight or dawn or whatever, Donghae whack Hyukjae’s head hard in annoyance.

“Wha- What? Huh?” Hyukjae gasped awake from his slumber in surprise. He take a look to his side seeing Donghae getting out from the bed and heading to the bathroom. Hyukjae is still confused at what just hit his head but then the sleepiness took over. He fell back into sleep again not giving a thought of the pain on his head.

Which later when Donghae coming back from the bathroom, seeing Hyukjae sleeping in peace pissed him off once more. He whacked Hyukjae’s head again, hissing at the older when he open his eyes groggily confused.

“Wha…? Hae? Is that you…?” he brought his hand to his head as if checking if there is a bump forming.

“No Hyukjae, I’m your nightmare,” Donghae snarled.

Hyukjae sighed as he keep his eyes closed not wanting to wake up, “you’re the one who’s been hitting me…?”

Donghae hit Hyukjae’s head again, “does it feel the same as the ones before?”

“Hae… What time do you think it is…?” Hyukjae grunts in desperation begging for the younger to let him sleep.

“Do I look like I care?” Donghae pouted, he may be doing it cutely but Hyukjae knows how the younger is still pissed off at whatever it is.

Hyukjae sitting up on the bed still with his eyes closed, sliding closer to Donghae trying to cradle the younger as to ease him and put him back to sleep.

“What are you doing?” Donghae asked confusedly.

“I’m trying to calm you down…” Hyukjae said drowsily, “so you can go back to sleep.”

Almost immediately Donghae hitting Hyukjae’s head again after the statement, “who said I need to be calmed down? You pissed me off and nothing can calm it down!”

“What the hell did I do…” Hyukjae groaned, “did I snore? Did I drool on you? But you’re used to it already…”

“You dumped your freaking arm flat on my face!” Donghae grumbled, “and I was having a good dream too! It was so hard to finally have it!”

Hyukjae nods drowsily, “I’m sorry… You know that sometimes I’m moving around too much when I’m sound asleep… I’m tired, lately the work is getting to me.”

Donghae juts out his bottom lip as he feels a bit guilty but decided not to say anything for he’s still pissed off for being awoken in surprise and rude manner.

“What kind of dream were you having anyway?” Hyukjae asked as he lay his back on the bed pulling Donghae lightly so they’re cuddling.

The younger then tapping his finger on Hyukjae’s chin, thinking how to answer the question. “I was having a wet dream,” he answered blatantly.

At first Hyukjae didn’t react at all, but then his eyes opened wide as he didn’t think Donghae would answer that shamelessly or maybe that shocked look on him is actually asking for more defined answer.

So Donghae answer in much more detailed way, “I was having dream, with you of course.”

Hyukjae gaped, “Hae…”

“What? can’t I?” Donghae pouted cutely which didn’t match with what they’re talking about right now, “it’s been how many days or even weeks since we last have it Hyuk? Don’t tell me you’re not because I am, I’m very very ually frustrated. But we can’t have it, damn yes we can’t. isn’t enough for me, seriously, it’s only making me crave for it even more!”

Hyukjae gulping harshly as any trance of sleepiness had gone away.

“At least with the dream I can somehow tone it down a bit, just a bit. Because in the dream we can go all the way, though there is a sense of desperation too when I woke up. And it was getting intense until…” he groaned, “your arm jolted me back to reality! What are you gonna do about it?”

At that time Hyukjae was getting kind of slurping his drools at the very-much-turning-him-on words thrown by Donghae as he’s also ually frustrated, “you know what Hae? This talk we’re having right now is not doing me good, seriously.”

Donghae look down to the older’s crotch and stare back at the eyes filled with lust of his husband, and a big grin formed on his lips, “oh.”

“So let’s just go back to sleep as it’s still four- eck!” Hyukjae yelped when the younger’s hand suddenly squeezing his crotch. “Holy Hae...!” he hissed and eyes blinking in surprise.

“Well, let’s Hyuk…” Donghae whispered to Hyukjae’s ear and the earlobe sensually.

“ Hae…” the older shuddered, “we can’t baby… The doctor said…”

“Said what…?” Donghae gasping to Hyukjae’s neck still with his hand squeezing languidly at the building bulge.

“Said…” Hyukjae’s breathe getting ragged, “ we shouldn’t… yet.”

“Can you…?” Donghae asked much more in moa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter