It's The Body

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm..." Donghae stirred in his sleep feeling something warm and a bit wet distracting his sleep, "What...?"

"Rise and shine, my sunshine," Hyukjae smiled brushing his lips all over on Donghae's face.

Donghae turn away from the older and pull up the blanket to his chin, "go away..."

"Are you sure you want me to go away?" Hyukjae slide closer to hug the younger from behind and put his head on the crook of Donghae's neck.

The hug only lulls Donghae back to his dreamland and in no time he's already snoring again.

"Hey, don't sleep again... Come on wake up" he nibbles on Donghae's earlobe.

"Hmm... Why you... Let me sleep...” Donghae grunted.

"It's already eleven in the noon, yet you're still sleeping. Come on wake up, too much sleeping is not good for you," he's shaking the younger cutely.

"I'm sleeping for the baby's part too..." Donghae said groggily.

"Hey, you only say you're pregnant at times like this, don't use it for you to be lazy."

“I didn’t…”

“Yeah, right. You make me driving you everywhere because you said that your stomach is heavy even though there’s still no bump visible yet. You ate my dinner and said that the baby is still hungry, but any other time I can see that sometimes you’re forgetting that you’re actually pregnant,” Hyukjae sighed, “like when you suddenly jumped on to bed and landed with your stomach, that’s really scary you know.”

Donghae shifting under the blanket, “I can’t help it… I was still not used to the idea that I’m actually pregnant. I’m still a man, you know.”

“Yet you’re smart enough to use it for your whims,” Hyukjae chuckled and his breath vibrates Donghae’s ear which sending the younger a shiver.

“Well, you promise me too…” Donghae said still refusing to open his eyes.

“I know, that’s why I’m always complying to you, but a little bit of complain is still good, right?”

“No… You can’t complain,” Donghae grinned.

“Meanie…” Hyukjae whispered kissing Donghae’s neck slowly let it lingers, his hand on the younger’s stomach until it reach lower.

Donghae snapped his eyes open, “Hyuk, no.”

“Hmm… Then wake up,” he kissed behind Donghae’s ear and hands roaming from Donghae’s hip bone to the inner thigh, circling his fingers sensually before moving it up again.

Donghae sat up with a groan, “you woke up the other too, thanks.”

“Well, shall we have a morning session?” Hyukjae chuckled with an amused face.

“I don’t know if we should,” Donghae getting up from bed and headed to bathroom.

“We can ask the doctor if it’s alright…”

“Yeah, we should ask him first,” Donghae answered from the bathroom washing his face.

“I don’t like that I have to ask another man whether it’s alright for me to make love to you,” Hyukjae whined, “maybe it’s good enough if we do it in the back.”

Donghae popped up his head from the bathroom, “now that you mention it, have we, I mean you to me?”

“In the back?” Hyukjae scratched the back of his neck, “No…”

Donghae rolled his eyes, “figures... If we did, I’ve known of the different sensation.”

“Should we?”

“What?” Donghae frowned not amused at Hyukjae’s big grin.

“Give you a new sensation?”

“Ha-ha, funny Lee Hyukjae,” Donghae step back into the bathroom.

“I’m more than ready to give it to you.”

“I’m more than ready to give it to you too.”

“But you’ve done it already!”

“Not when I’m pregnant, imagine that,” Donghae giggles feeling satisfied with his joke.

Hyukjae gulped, “I… Well I’m still fine with it now, but…” he imagined how it would be when Donghae’s stomach starting to get bigger. “I’m not so sure… later.”

Donghae cover his mouth with his hand to hide his laughter, “so I get to you for free until my stomach get bigger?” He grinned so big not able to hold in his amusement, well Hyukjae couldn’t see him anyway since he’s in the bathroom, “free as in you don’t get to do me in that period.”

And there is a silence, Hyukjae didn’t say anything or even make a sound, Donghae knows that the older is contemplating seriously over the idea he gave him. He’s laughing with no sound, waiting for an answer.

“I’m fine with it as long as it’s you,” Hyukjae muttered finally.

Donghae raised both of his hands in the air as if he’s winning an award, I didn’t planned for this but, oh well, grinned him. He doesn’t actually mind who is topping or vice versa, he love it how Hyukjae seems possessive during and how it turned him on so much the fact that the older desperately begging for his release inside him. And of course he love it when he’s the one making love to his Hyuk, the feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter