Morning Sickness

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyuk, I hate you…” Donghae groaned.

“Okay, yeah you can hate me,” Hyukjae sighed.

“Don’t you use that tone with me,” Donghae snarled while gripping on Hyukjae’s sleeve.

“I didn’t use any tone…”

“You sigh-,“ Donghae can’t continue when his stomach was twisting so hard it force out all of his breakfast, again. “I hate you…” Donghae whined.

“Come now, it will pass and you can hate me all you want if it makes you better,” Hyukjae Donghae’s back gently trying to comfort the younger.

“Don’t you say ‘it’ll pass’ on me… You know nothing how all of this feel,” Donghae hissed between his gritted teeth, still jolting every time the nauseas filled him.

Hyukjae can only sigh at the sight, what should he do? Every time he use any comforting words he could think of, Donghae always snapped back at him, is this the mood swing that’s talking?

“Don’t you dare sigh on me too,” Donghae snarled gripping harder on the toilet bowl.

And Hyukjae rolled his eyes, wrong again. “Do you-.“

“Arghhhhhhh…” Donghae groaned for the fifth times that morning, “why do I have to put up with this misery…?”

“Baby, must I remind you that you’re pregnant now?”

“Don’t you get smart at me Lee Hyukjae, you’re not making it any better,” Donghae snarled.

Wrong again, if there’s something like getting a hundred won for every time he pissed Donghae off, he would already ended up rich right now, not like he need to get any richer.

“Until when should I feel like this…?” Donghae whined in distress leaning his head to Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“Uh… I don’t know, I’ve never been pregnant before,” which was a very wrong choice of words because Donghae turned his head to Hyukjae with menacing eyes ready to pierce holes to the older.

“Hey you, have you check yourself if you are a real man or not?” Donghae asked with a terrifyingly low voice.

I’m digging my own grave aren’t I? “Last time I check I’m still… a real man…” Hyukjae smiled nervously.

“Oh? Maybe you’re the same as me, maybe then I can impregnate you as you’ve done to me, then maybe we can be a fellow pregnant man, how is that sound?” Donghae said with a joking tone and smiley face, but Hyukjae know better when he saw a dark light in the younger’s eyes. He’s definitely pissed off and he’s not at all joking.

“That… is seriously… scary,” was the only thing Hyukjae managed to utter.

“Because you keep on-” he throw up and huffed desperately, “aaaaaargh! I hate you Hyukjae!” the younger yelled in distress.

“Hae… What do you want me to do? Everything I do is wrong for you…”

“You should stop talking to me in annoying tone.”

“Annoying tone…” Hyukjae rolled his eyes, “it’s always annoying to you no matter how I talk.”

“No, you’re definitely annoying, with your oh-calm-down-baby-you’re-just-having-a-morning-sickness face and keep on repeating, ‘it’s okay’, it’ll pass’, ‘take it easy’, ‘be strong’ and ing blah blah blah. I have enough dammit, can you just act like usual? It’s getting on my nerves,” Donghae gritted his teeth.

Hyukkjae frowned and pursed his lips, “so… I should just act like usual?”

“Yes!” Donghae screamed impatiently, “you still have to support me but don’t do it in an exaggerated way!”

Hyukjae’s lips formed an ‘O’ and he keep nodding stupidly.

Donghae sighed feeling hopeless, “sometimes you- urgh,“ he stopped to breath in and ease down his nausea, “-too clueless… You should have known me already, yet you…”

“I’m sorry,” Hyukjae muttered close to Donghae’s ear and he wrapped his arm on the younger’s shoulder.

“You owe me one more apology too…”

“….Err…?” he turned his head with a dumb face, “what did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter