Help Me?

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their mouth keep on clashing and tongue swirling languidly, gasps swallowed by each other and body heat raising until it feels too hot to stay clothed. Just when Donghae about to pull up Hyukjae’s leg, he stopped, abruptly with a blank face. Hyukjae opened his eyes realizing that the younger is not moving.

“Donghae?”

With a grunt Donghae rolled to the side and lay on his back, “it’s hurts…”

“Are you okay? What is hurts?” Hyukjae slide closer and pulling Donghae’s body so it rested on his chest.

“My waist… Lower abdomen.”

The older on Donghae’s stomach slowly and gently, while the other hand brushing the younger’s hair, “should we call ambulance?”

Donghae shook his head quickly, noticing fear evident in Hyukjae’s voice, “No, it’s okay… like you always said, it’ll pass.”

“Are you sure?” he pecked Donghae’s temple trying to relax the other even though he’s the one who need it more.

“Actually… I’ve experienced this a few times.”

“What? You’ve been feeling pain and you never told me?” Hyukjae raised his voice a bit in shock.

“The pain only came when I… You know, …?” Donghae said a bit shy.

“What?”

“Usually it didn’t hurt this much, but… yeah, this is the first time since I’m pregnant to get carried away while making out,” Donghae grinned bashfully.

Hyukjae closed his eyes in disbelief, “didn’t you said it yourself that you will ask the doctor first whether it’s fine for us to have while you’re pregnant? You didn’t go to the doctor, did you?”

“I don’t want to go alone…” Donghae pouted.

Hyukjae bit his lip then kiss Donghae’s cheek lovingly as guilt filling him, “I’m sorry I’ve been so busy at work. I want to go with you too, but… I guess I could get a bit of free time after the next five days? But will you be okay waiting for five days?”

“No, no don’t. If you said it like this, you wouldn’t be sleeping for five days only to spare some time for me, I don’t want that. Just do your work like usual, no overwork! I’m fine, I didn’t mean to say it like that” Donghae turn his head and cupped the older’s face so he could stare deep into the other’s eyes.

“But-“

“No means no Hyukjae, don’t force yourself for me, I hate it. I’ll go when I have a chance, with or without you,” Donghae turn again to lay his back on Hyukjae’s chest.

“Okay…” Hyukjae said reluctantly, “how about your work? Are you fine doing it?”

“Hyuk, I’m working at home, just tipping on keyboard in front of a computer, what do you think can happen?”

Hyukjae shrugs, “I don’t know…? Some alien hack into your computer then they come out from the screen and attack you? Or maybe you get electrocuted?”

“Nothing will happen, Hyuk,” Donghae sighed.

“Okay…” Hyukjae said still Donghae’s stomach and head.

They stay like that for quite a long time while sometimes Hyukjae kissed Donghae’s face and continue gently.

“Hyuk, the pain is gone already.”

“Hmm?” Hyukjae leaned down to see the younger’s face, “really? Good then,” his hand doesn’t stop caressing lovingly.

Donghae giggles soundlessly, “you must be in love with me so much.”

“You only know that now?” Hyukjae chuckled, “you’re one lucky guy to be loved by me.”

“No, you are the lucky one to have me”.

“Really now,” Hyukjae laughed while shaking his head.

Donghae nuzzled to Hyukjae’s neck and they stay again in the comfortable silence.

“How does it look like?” Donghae asked suddenly.

“What?”

“My…” Donghae bring his hands to the side of his crotch.

Hyukjae’s eyes widen and he gaped, “you want to see it? I mean, you never see it?”

“I want to know how is it from your eyes.”

Hyukjae gaped even more, “you want me to describe it for you?!”

The younger nodded, biting his bottom lip.

Hyukjae scratching his neck nervously, then covering his mouth with his hand, “uh… What to say… Uh.”

Donghae didn’t say anything, keep watching the older’s nervous streak with wide eyes and playful smile.

Hyukjae cleared his throat, “it’s… it’s beautiful,” he tried his hardest not to shriek in embarrassment when he felt blood rushed to his head which made him dizzy, hot even to his ear and face red like tomato.

Donghae laughed loudly, “why did you react like that?! Look at you! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter