Need You

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ya all erts, wanting a with a more detailed, wet and hot ones, ck ck ck ck. Well sorry to say this chapter would be without ! Lol.

This one is a bit longer than usual, consider it a bonus since I'm leaving you for a while, sorry and thank you for waiting for me ^^ (yeah I know you're waiting for the story, not exactly me...). Enjoy!

 

 

 

His eyes are not yet open, sleep still hanging intensely in his head but he could still feel the gentle touch. Even in his somnolent state a smile forming slowly on his lips as happiness and contentment filling his entire being. He snuggle his head closer to the warm chest, bringing his arm to embrace the body of his husband under the comfort of a warm blanket.

“You are not sleeping?” he mumbles softly.

The gentle on his head didn’t falter instead adorned with a sweet giggles, “I always found myself awake at this time lately…”

Hyukjae opened his eyes, taking in the sight of his beautiful husband peering lovingly into him still with a sweet smile. He wanted to say something but then Donghae cut off gently.

“Sleep Hyuk, it’s still three… Sorry if I woke you up.”

“I did rather not if I can have you my head,” he chuckles lightly closing his eyes again as he put his head back to the younger’s chest.

“You said it as if I never do this…”

“That’s not what I mean, I just love it too much that I don’t want to missed it.”

Another giggles heard and the on his head stopped, the hands dropping to Hyukjae’s side and hugging his form loosely.

“Why did you stop?” Hyukjae whined, shaking the younger lightly demands for more.

“Sleep Hyuk, I know you’re lacking sleep lately with that big project of yours,” he said kissing the older’s head.

“Hae…” he tried again, nudging his head to Donghae’s chin.

“Okay…” Donghae sighed in defeat, “but no staying up, go back to sleep okay?”

“But it feels so good…”

“Precisely why you should go back to sleep, we can cuddle later when you’re back home from work.”

Hyukjae didn’t answer, still pouting because he wants to cuddle now, not later. But he can’t deny that he’s feeling very sleepy and he would most probably fall asleep again if Donghae continue to caress him.

“Okay?” Donghae asked while kissing both of Hyukjae’s eyelids.

The older nodded and letting himself fall into slumber the minute Donghae his back gently, lulling him into sleep ever so sweetly.

 

It didn’t felt like more than a minute and Hyukjae are woken up by noises. He eyed at the clock noticing he had slept for two more hours and how he feels cold finding he was alone in bed. He’s glancing around searching for Donghae, seeing the light from the bathroom and the muffled noises, he understood the situation. He’s slowly getting out from bed, walking groggily to the bathroom where the younger is.

Almost instinctively he’s squatting down, placing a hand on Donghae’s back, “do you need anything?”

The younger heaving a breath before throwing up again, not responding to Hyukjae’s question but simply calming down to the supportive presence. As always it took quite a while before Donghae eventually stop throwing up and the nausea ceasing down.

“Thank you…” he mumbled when Hyukjae holding him back to bed after cleaning his mouth.

The older smiled warmly finding Donghae more or else able to control his emotions recently, it feels like his sweet Donghae is back again. Well, it’s not like the original Donghae is not a , he was just much more… Controllable before. But exactly that trait of the younger is what made him fall in love head over heels.

Hyukjae kissed Donghae on the lips before leaving the younger in bed as he need to get ready for work.

“I still find it hard to believe you can kiss me after that…” Donghae said.

“Why?”

“Didn’t I taste like vomit?”

“You barely vomit anything, your stomach still empty after all. Even if you did,” he leans to the younger, kissing the lips again, “maybe I just love you that much.”

“You cheesy as ,” he shoved the older’s head away, chuckling at the laughs of his husband.

When Hyukjae’s tying his tie he turn to the younger, “what do you want for breakfast baby?”

“I’m okay, rather I should be the one asking that. Why didn’t you let me cook anymore?”

“Because if we somehow end up get food poisoned before, it’s still okay. But I won’t let that happen now.”

“Yah,” Donghae warned.

Hyukjae smiled, “but you always burnt the food, it’s not good for the baby.”

“Well then, you’ll be the only one eating it, it should be okay to let me cook for you.”

“Really Hae? Are you trying to give me a slow death?”

The younger rolled his eyes, “I just need more practice…”

“Well certainly three years are not enough,” he sighed, “and have you ever heard that burnt food could cause cancer?”

“It wasn’t burnt that bad…”

“I’m just being careful, just let me spoil you,” he kissed Donghae’s cheek, “what do you want?”

Donghae sighed resignedly, “fine… Don’t blame me if I’m becoming more useless in the future. Anything is fine, just make me boiled egg or sunny side up.”

“Okay. What’s your plan for today Hae?”

The younger slumped to the bed, “I don’t know… Maybe running away from your best friend.”

“It’s that time of the month again?” he chuckled.

“Can’t you just take me to your work?”

“Oh I wish I could baby.”

 

--

 

“Please don’t call me right now,” he informed distressingly.

“Why? Is it a bad time?”

“I’m on my way running away to my parent’s house.”

“What? Hae, are you planning to leave me alone at home?”

“No I’ll go home at night, he wouldn’t come for me late at night right?”

“I doubt that,” Hyukjae laughed.

“Well, you can pick me up later, that way I don’t need to deal with him alone and you’ll side with me, right?”

“I don’t know Hae, I love you but I think I’ll stay neutral this time,” he answered with a teasing tone.

“ you,” he breathed before hanging up.

Hyukjae shakes his head with a big grin as he’s staring at his phone, “brat.”

“In a good mood today?” a voice heard from behind him, he turned to see Siwon smirking smugly, “any good news?”

“I guess beside my husband left me, I got some deal regarding our project,” he shrugs.

“What? Your husband left you?” Siwon’s face bewildered.

“Yep, he’s running away to his parent’s house. So, do you have anything for me?” he smiled expectantly.

“You’re fighting with him? But why are you looking so happy?” he frowned deep.

“No, I’m not. It’s just the monthly thing going on.”

“Ah…” Siwon nodded in understanding, “well I guess seeing you so happy you can take the things I’m about to say better…”

Hyukjae’s smile fell immediately at the words, “is it a bad news?”

“Not really… But well, it could be for you,” he’s shrugging clueless, “and actually with this I think your time is getting nearer Hyukjae.”

“What…?” he asked carefully even though he already knew what the other is talking about.

“Your time to go back, Hyukjae.”

 

--

 

“Well, well maybe next time you could come after informing us,” the old lady said while shaking her head.

“What, did I come at an awful time?”

“Well if you inform me first I could prepare something for you beforehand.”

“That’s totally the reason why I didn’t,” he grinned while giving a peck on his mother’s cheek, “dad?”

“He’s at the garden, I think he said that he’s fixing something there… Anyway, why are you here?”

“I couldn’t come to see my parents when I miss them?” he asked with an exaggerated shock.

“This kid really…” the lady slapping her son’s arm playfully, “it’s not that you’re fighting with Hyukjae right?”

“No, he’ll come to pick me up later.”

“Good, I miss him… I guess I’ll prepare some dinner for him.”

“Unbelievable! You miss him more than me, your own son?” he gasped exasperatedly.

“Aish, you,” she’s pinching Donghae’s cheek, “I miss you too, now go greet your dad.”

He’s laughing loudly while walking to the garden, feeling somewhat happy and relaxed to be there with his parents. There is just this feeling that not even Hyukjae could give to him, well, it’s not like Hyukjae can be replaced with his parents either and vice versa.

“I was wondering whose laughs it was sounding so familiar to me!” the old man in the garden said with his hands open, ready to hold his son “My, I miss you,” he said as they’re hugging tightly.

“Hmm,” he hummed happily tightening his embrace, “I miss you too.”

“Or maybe you’re running away from something… Like usual,” he winked after letting go of the hug.

Donghae rolled his eyes, “I kind of missed how you always knew certain things better.”

The old man laughed, “I’m your father, son! The fact that you have your mother’s trait makes it easy for me to read!”

“Am I really that similar to mom?” he asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, you both have that hot and cold personality.”

“I’m not cold…” Donghae protested.

“I beg to differ, I bet Hyukjae would say the same too,” he said while inspecting his son, “is it just me or…?”

“I look different?” Donghae continued dejectedly.

His father’s eyes quickly shifting to Donghae’s flickering eyes, “yeah, you looked different-“

“Is it strange?” he asked cutting his father’s words.

“No,” the old man answered firmly, bringing his hand to caress his son’s cheek, “you look good and healthy, I’m glad. And most of all you look happy.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter