Surprise

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't joke doctor, seriously you can just say what it is my illness," Donghae laughed confused at the doctor's joke.

"Well, I'm very sorry to say that I'm not kidding, Mr. Lee," the doctor said, whose name is Cho Kyuhyun, with a stoic face.

"Was it Hyukjae who told you to lie about my illness? Was it something very serious?" sweat began to form on Donghae's temple.

"Mr. Lee, no matter how many times my answer will remain the same, it's the truth. It may sound unbelievable, but there's an explanation for everything."

Donghae gaped in disbelief, feeling like in the verge of fainting, "doc, please… don't joke anymore. What's my condition?"

"Mr. Lee, you're three weeks pregnant."

Donghae fainted.

 

---

 

"Hey Hae, how are you feeling?" Hyukjae asked  Donghae's hair.

"Hyuk, what... What happened to me? Where is this?" Donghae blinking his eyes still feeling drowsy.

"You're in a hospital room, well... They lend it for a while because you fainted," Hyukjae chuckle awkwardly.

Donghae run his hands to his head, confused and shocked, "Hyuk, please tell me it's just a bad dream."

"Err... Hae..."

"The doctor just making fun of me right? Hyuk..."

"Hae, actually... " Hyukjae bite his lips nervously.

"Oh no, you don't, I hate that expression... You're telling me it's for real?!"

"Uh, oh... Dr. Cho gave me the result of your blood test."

"Hyuk, no, you're not doing this to me," Donghae becoming panic.

"Hae, I'm sorry, but it's true..." Hyukjae said desperately.

"But I... I'm a man? How... How in the world is that possible?" Donghae cringe.

"Uh, hmm... About that..." Hyukjae fidgeting on his seat, face looked uncertain.

Donghae jerk up his eyebrows, he recognize Hyukjae's reaction, "Did you know something?"

Then the door opened and the previous doctor coming in bringing some papers, which Hyukjae thought it could be Donghae's medical record.

"Oh, I see that Mr. Lee had regain consciousness," the doctor smiled. "How are you feeling?," Dr. Cho coming to stand beside the bed.

"In the verge of getting insane, I guess...?" Donghae shrugged in desperate.

"Don't worry Mr. Lee, I'm here to help you and to explain how is it possible for your body to conceive."

"I can't wait to hear it," Donghae grimace and fidgeting to find a better position on the bed, he's so not ready to know the truth, but he can't wait to hear some explanation about what seemed to be a cruel joke.

"So, as I've run some test on your body with your and your husband consent, I found that your body is actually an inter. It's-."

"I'm a WHAT?" Donghae shouted in disbelief.

"Inter, Mr. Lee. It's when a person have two reproduction system, though usually inter would have an underdeveloped organs, in your case it's not. It's literally a wonder, a miracle for your body to have a balanced of gonad hormones resulting to a perfect development of both your es".

"Are you telling me that I have a freaking ??" Donghae shouted in horror.

The doctor seem a bit taken back, looking at Hyukjae and to Donghae confusedly. "Yes Mr. Lee, you have. You didn't know about this?"

And Donghae fainted for the second time.

 

---

 

"Hey Hae... " Hyukjae Donghae's hair the moment he saw the younger waking up.

"I really... Really don't want to see your face now," Donghae snarled.

"Hae, I can explain it..."

"Oh you better be. Where is the doctor?" Donghae scanning the room finding the doctor is nowhere to be seen.

"He's out for a while, I told him that I need to talk to you."

"Start."

"What?".

"Start explaining, now," Donghae hissed impatiently.

Hyukjae cleared his throat nervously, "euh, how to start... It was when we have our first time...? Do you remember we didn't go all the way?"

"Yeah, you told me that we weren't ready for it, you keep saying that we shouldn't rush. Now, you told me it was because of this?! Did you saw something back then?!"

"Uh, yeah... I did."

"Why- why didn't you tell me?!"

"I thought you know! It's your body, how can you not know?!"

"Do you think I would spread my legs open in front of a mirror to see my own ?!"

"But you have bathed and all, didn't you?"

"You think I would take a bath and d all over my own body?!"

"Don't you have menstruation? I think I saw you cleaning your underwear stained with blood!"

"My parents told me that i have a rare illness that cause my to bleed a few days per month!"

"And you actually BELIEVE that?! How can you be that oblivious??" Hyukjae shrieked in disbelief.

"But they have been doctrine me so since I was little!" Donghae retorted desperately feeling himself losing it bit by bit.

Then they went silent, a thought floating in their mind.

"It was your parents, wasn't it?" Hyukjae muttered.

"Why are they doing this?"

"We should... We should ask them."

"Wait, I realized something... I'm- I'm p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter