Hae, relax!!

You Are Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated the 18th chapter about two days ago. Does that count as double update? Read that first before this one then!

 

 

 

"I have read his books," Hyukjae sighed tiredly, fingers massaging his forehead at the forming headache from lack of sleep.

"So? What do you think?"

"I can understand why many people don't like it. It was very stressful, took a lot of mental battles to keep going yet I can't stop myself from wanting to read and read again. It was... Too dark."

"I told you so, it's not something for you to read right now. Not when you're in your own darkness."

Hyukjae's fingers dancing on the ceramic cup filled with tea, minds long gone with wonders and questions. He had seen something else within Lee Donghae, something he never expected to found in that certain guy. Something akin to himself, understood only by people plague with the same darkness as them.

"Do you happen to know what's going on with this guy?" He found himself finally asking what have been bothering him.

"No, we never poke into our author's lifes. Why? You feels something from his stories?" He frowned seeing how serious Hyukjae looked.

"Death."

 

 

He took a glance at the time, nine past twenty, still far too early from his usual sleeping time. But he was lacking good rest these few days, so it should be better for him. Just that he knew he wouldn't be able to fall asleep easily since his body was used to sleep in a later time. He creep into the bed sheet, feeling the cold cloth on his skin getting warmer as he snuggle closer to where his husband is sleeping.

He hummed in satisfaction when finally embracing Donghae from behind, smelling the familiar skin as he left chaste kisses on those smooth neck. Donghae shifted a bit yet he keep sleeping, far too gone in dreamland as his body keeping up with the exhaustion. Hyukjae hug him tighter, feeling the longing growing bigger in his chest as he feels the comfortable warmth filling his soul. Minutes later he slowly drifting away, the warmth being his lullaby. And sleep like a baby for the first time in a few days as the familiar scent wrapping him gently.

Until he suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, sleep still hanging thick in his head yet for unknown reason he found himself blinking awake. The first thing he saw was Donghae's chest, noticing how they shifted in sleep until they both wrapped in each other and Hyukjae's head was on the later's chest. Groggily he tried to sleep again, but then realized he's unable to. Feeling something is amist and his body getting too hot, he shifted to get away from Donghae's arms around him. Only to notice the hard bulge between his legs and with a mild shock, images from his dream came rushing in.

He was having a wet dream when he's being embraced by his husband. That's quite embarrasing.

Silently laughing in shame and find it somehow funny, he rolled to the other side of the bed, distancing himself from Donghae as he gave him his back. Then, he's in a serious deep thought as sleepiness left him completely. Thinking whether should he go to the bathroom to deal with it or just let it be. But with the way his body is feeling, he doubt it would go away if he didn't do anything to it. But he was far too lazy and tired to go to the bathroom.

So... Why not just do it on the bed? Donghae is knocked down by exhaustion after all, he didn't even wake up when he hug him a lot earlier. Probably he still won't wake up until morning, so it should be safe to just do it there on the bed. Yeah...

Slowly his fingers inching into the pants, uncertain and feeling shameful to do it when his partner was sleeping beside him. Yet there is something thrilling to do something as embarrassing as that, founding he was already too hard and pulsating for the game to finish quickly. His fingers moves slowly at first, embarrassment still looming as the heat of his husband's body hitting his behind. Steadily it gain speed and he no longer care as his arousal building and searching for release.

He didn't even realize how the bed vibrating as he keep moving his hand, or that another body on that bed move closer to his side. Until a hot breath hit his nape and a mixed of gasp and moan slipped out his mouth.

"Ha-ah...!"

A chuckle vibrating on his earlobe as a soft kiss caused a wet sound, "playing with yourself, Hyukkie?"

Hyukjae hurriedly stop his hands and was about to jerked away when another hands catch his and his upper body was brought back to a warm, soft chest.

"Why are you running away?" Donghae softly laughed as he put his arms around Hyukjae to prevent him from escaping.

"Damn it, this is so embarrassing..." he whined and buried his face to the soft pillow.

Donghae chuckled again as he leaned closer to Hyukjae's ear and whispered with voice full of tease and lust.

"No need to be embarrased Hyukjae, I myself when I missed you. I was so wet and twitchy yet I can't bring myself to . Because you know what?" He bite the earlobe and gave it a before adding, "I need a much bigger thing than my fingers in me. You."

Needless to say, all Hyukjae's blood rushing south so fast which left him feeling slighty dizzy, throat tight and body getting hotter as time ticking by. Yet as if it wasn't enough, Donghae brought his whole body flushed to his own and started to created delicious friction as a hand sneaking into his shirt and pinching his . He hummed to swallow another moan.

"Continue, Hyukjae," Donghae said with a voice so low, so sensual like a caress.

His hand moves almost by itself, founding their way back to the aching hot flesh, as the movement create relief yet also impatience. With Donghae watching him touching himself, he feels something stirring inside himself as his arousal growing even more uncontrollable. Hyukjae had always been the one who's shy about having , although outwardly he could talk and do dirty jokes with his friends openly like it was no big deal. Yet when it comes to the real thing, he would get easily embarrassed with the whole thing, while Donghae is the total opposite. Donghae would appear like he's not really interested, but the truth is he's a ert and loves to explore a lot of areas.

And he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter