nine

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal sat down with her family for dinner that night and told them the whole story. Her family were always the first to hear everything and they were always there to support her.

"That's my daughter! A Jung never lets anyone step on them, that's how I've raised you to be! We'd only be mad and disappointed if you cowered, I'm proud of you honey, don't worry!" Mamma Jung expressed, assuring her daughter what she did wasn't wrong. 

"I'm going to go to your school and teach that little girl a lesson! How dare she mess with my baby sister!" Jessica half shouted, fired up from the story.

"Ani unnie, I've got this settled! I've taught her a big enough lesson already"

Krystal's dad sat there quietly, making the atmosphere a little tense. 

Krystal thought he would reprimand her for being so reckless but he wasn't any different from her. Afterall, they DID share the same bloodline.

"My daughter, she didn't hurt you anywhere right? I'm going to kick her and her friends out of the school, and close down their companies. How dare they! The audacity!" He finally spoke up, angered.

 

Her father has always been a kind, calm and rational person - that is until someone messes with his family. His protectiveness for them would blur his decisions, and once he was mad - no one could stop him - other than the maknae of the family. Her dad could easily destroy lives if he wanted to. That was the power the Jung family held, they could be both angels and devils if they wanted to. 

 

"No appa it's okay. Don't do anything to them. I'll handle everything myself. If I can't do this now how will I handle the company? Righhhttt~" Krystal said with aegyo in efforts to calm down her dad. 

His expressions eventually softened and he giggled lightly at her cuteness. 

"Whatever my precious says. Do let me know if you need help okay? I'll also let the principal know of the situation"

"Whyyyy?" she pouted
"Just so it's clear and Jiyeon at least gets some punishment in school and that you don't get blamed wrongly. She deserves it"

"Arrasso. As long as it's fair" She smiled

"Don't ever be scared at school okay? I couldn't help you last time because it was a personal problem that affected you, but don't ever feel like you should be scared of the school or anyone in it. It's yours." Krystal's dad assured her with concern

"What do you mean it's mine?"

"Ah, old man forgot to tell you didn’t he?" Krystal's mother chuckled

"Soojung-ah~ Don't you know all the high school and universities we’ve attended or had the potential to attend are owned by us? He bought it before we were even old enough for school" Jessica explained casually

"What?! Even the last one?!" Krystal gasped

"Even the last one" She smiled amusingly

"If you didn't explain that it was purely myungsoo's fault, the last school would've been shut down by now for neglect since appa was so angry" She chuckled

"This isn't a joke! Oh my god this family! Can't you save some money and give it to me so I can donate it or something!!" Krystal whined cutely

The family laughed together and shook their heads at her antics 

"Too bad Krystal. You're the Jung family's princess. Money is something we don't need to save" Jessica continued to laugh, patting her sister's back.

Krystal rolled her eyes at her family's immaturity and overprotectiveness and walked off to her room. 

 

-----

Krystal became an overnight sensation among her peers.

The news of her slapping Jiyeon went viral. The thing that shocked most everyone was the class' revelations of her true beauty. The boys emphasised how she was the prettiest girl of the school, which made everyone essentially curious.

Soon enough Krystal somehow changed from the school's most disliked to the school's most admired individual. Her mysterious aura, bravery and confidence made everyone further curious of who she really was, and how many more surprises she could deliver.

She even took over exo in popularity, gaining both fan girls and fan boys from her school and outside of her school. Word of mouth was crazy. Krystal's name was everywhere, she was the biggest topic that night and afternoon among schoolgoers - but of course she was still clueless of this, sleeping the whole night, ignoring her phone, exhausted from the days events.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter