five

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

////FLASHBACK

"Will you be my girlfriend, Jung Soojung?" Myungsoo asked, looking sincere and expectant, roses in one hand and chocolate in the other

"No" She rejected him, for the 100th time.

She doesn't even know how much money he wasted on her already.

 

Krystal's always kept herself away from the people around her. Myungsoo was crazily mad in love with Krystal, he was intrigued by her beauty, her dedication and love for her work, her talents in sports, music and arts, and her cold personality that was so enticing.

 

Myungsoo himself was the Kingka of the school, known also for his looks, talents, and cold personality. He was rich, popular & handsome. Every girl on campus wanted him, except one. That made him interested.

 

Myungsoo low key stalked Krystal for half a year before attempting to approach her, in which he was distanced by her every time. He made the effort to get close to her friends which also ended up in nil.

 

He constantly showered her with gifts, attention and time, asking her out once a week to be his girlfriend. Every time, she would still reject him. His pride was hurt but his desire for her grew even more.

 

The school had many opinions on his open affection, his fan girls were jealous and upset, his friends were annoyed, Krystal's fan boys were enraged and the teachers were feeling disgusted over the over affectionate cold boy they're not used to.

 

Krystal was sitting alone one day on the rooftop when she found out about her childhood friend leaving Korea. She was sobbing quietly, masking her sadness. Krystal never showed her weak side, and was constantly the ice-princess at school. 'Coincidentally' Myungsoo walked up to the rooftop for some fresh air, and was shocked seeing Krystal in a weak state. He offered her his shoulder, giving her comfort and warmth. Slowly, she opened up to him after that incident, letting him get closer to her. Eventually, she returned the same feelings, or even more.

 

Krystal and Myungsoo dated for a year happily, both being the top couple of the school. They were admired for their compatibility and perfect relationship. Myungsoo eventually introduced her to his family, all his friends and even broke off contact with all his female friends. They spent time together everyday being a couple, but he still didn't know much about her.

 

She never introduced him to her family or let him meet the people around her, she never told him her personal stories, and even her friends were secretive towards him. Myungsoo slowly felt like he wasn't much to Krystal, he felt a little unimportant in her life. He loved her so so much but he felt like she was hiding stuff from him, making him want to go crazy.

 

Krystal loved Myungsoo, she did everything for him. She woke up early to prepare his lunches everyday, she shared him the affection she never had before, she never argued or acted jealous, treated his friends nicely, took care of his family and even fixed the business crisis they had with her power. She made sure him, as well as the people around him were happy. She was detailed, always knowing when he was happy or sad, and made sure she kept him happy. Krystal gave up herself, her friends, and even her family to spend time with Myungsoo. She didn't know when it happened, but she eventually lost a part of herself to him too. He didn't realise that. He was too blinded.

 

Krystal was ignorant to Myungsoo's issues within their relationship. He never told her. He didn't want to fight knowing it was a touchy subject. He continued acting like everything was fine, but day by day, he felt more and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter