thirteen

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"OPPA!!!!!"  Krystal squealed before running to Yonghwa, who embraced her in a long, deep hug.

Sehun and Kai stood behind her both curious and annoyed, since Krystal never showed them this much affection ever.

 

"Hyung!" Jaejin shouted from behind, which startled the other 2 even more.

Krystal then stared back at Jaejin and gave Yonghwa the "wtf?!" look

Yonghwa rubbed his nape nervously and hesitantly introduced her to him..

"Cut it, oppa. I already know of his existence. You planned this didn't you?"

Jaejin only grinned at Krystal and frowned at Yonghwa in defeat.

"Ha I knew it!" Yonghwa smirked arrogantly

Krystal lifted her brow "care to explain?" she paused "before I kick your ?"

She then forcefully hooked her arms with Yonghwa and dragged him out, leaving the other 3 alone in the room. 

 

"Ya! Did she just leave us for another guy?" Kai said dramatically. It seems like he's taken over Chanyeol's role in Krystal's life.

"What are we waiting for then?" Sehun said bluntly before walking out, making sure to bump into Jaejin's shoulder before exiting. Jaejin scoffed, dumbfounded.

 

-----

"All the guys finally reunited in one place so we decided to transfer to the same school, and since I knew you were here I thought 'why not?', right?"

"Jaejin bragged about getting any girl he wanted within an hour so I challenged him saying I have a cousin at the school we're moving to… so we made a bet, and yeah" Yonghwa smiled nervously, rubbing his nape. He wasn't sure what would happen next but he knew his cousin's temper too well.. this wasn't going to have a good outcome. 

 

Krystal abruptly stood up and kicked his chair, making him topple over onto the floor in the middle of the cafeteria, before screaming at him-

"YA! IS YOUR LITTLE COUSIN A JOKE TO YOU?!"

 

Krystal ALWAYS had the attention at school, she didn't even need to scream before everyone was staring at her- curious of her being in the company of a guy.
She was always cold and unapproachable so the whole cafeteria was shocked at her reprimanding someone that's for once not Sehun & Kai.

 

Krystal and Yonghwa are cousins, they played together since they were young and he's undoubtedly the only one she's close to in her whole bloodline, aside from her family of course. He always when they were young so when they grew up Krystal finally retaliated. Yonghwa moved overseas a few years ago with his parents for business matters, but he was always updated on the situation in Korea since Krystal's dad trusted him a lot. Like Krystal, not a lot of people knew about his background and his relationship with Jung Corp.

 

"How could you kick your oppa like that!" Yonghwa bickered back, brushing himself clean before getting off the floor. Krystal then pinched his ear and dragged him back down to sit on his seat, making him pout. Yonghwa was always a figure people looked up to but Krystal always ruined that great image of his.

 

"How was Japan?" She then asked after calming down

"It was okay, it's great to be back in Korea!" he smiled before continuing

"How about you jungie? It's still Soojung right?"

"Yup! Don't you dare let 'Krystal' slip out" she warned

"Your identity is so tiring, do you think you're spiderman or something?"

"Do you want another beating?!"

"Arra arra, jeez soojung-ah you're not feminine at all! How could any man like you?!"

Krystal's face dropped a little, thinking about Myungsoo

Yonghwa noticed the change of atmosphere and remembered what Jessica warned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter