eight

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was another day of school for Krystal today, the news of Kai carrying her spread like wildfire across the campus, and the news of exo visiting her worsened it even further. A nerd being cared for by the kingkas? . Seducer. . Social climber. All the girls were envious of her and despised her, especially Sulli's rival and Exo's stalker, Jiyeon. The second Queenka of the school. 

 

Krystal walked into school unaware of all the commotion happening, still in her nerdy disguise. As she entered the gates, she noticed multiple stares at her, people were whispering behind her back, and they were chucking her disgusted looks.

'Did I over disguise myself today? Why are people looking at me like I killed someone' She thought, but brushed the idea off

 

Krystal walked towards her locker ignoring the people around her, and as she opened it to reach for her books, it was slammed again right in front of her, almost costing her arm if she didn’t have fast reflexes.

"What the hell" Krystal gasped

"What the hell?! Watch your dirty mouth" Jiyeon snapped, with her minions Eunjung and Hyomin behind her laughing. 

Krystal may have been keeping lowkey to hide her identity, but she isn’t the type to let people mess with her. No Jung in history has been pushed around. 

"What do you want?" Krystal asked patiently, not yet wanting to initiate an unnecessary fight with the stranger. 

"Why do you keep hanging around exo huh? You little ." Jiyeon barked

"I don't even know why they're talking to such a lowly, ugly nerd. You don't look rich either" Eunjung added

"Don’t you know the hierarchy around here? You're at the bottom. Look at you trying to climb up to us. With those methods? How many times have you done it? Undercover " Hyomin continued, with a degrading smirk on her face.

 

Krystal was pissed, but she still didn't want to cause unnecessary drama. She took in several short breaths to try calm herself. 

 

"Aw, is little soojungie annoyed? Are you agreeing with what we're saying?" Jiyeon said in a sarcastic tone, mimicking a person talking to a baby.

Krystal rolled her eyes and tried to walk off, when one of them roughly grabbed her arms and pulled her back.

"Oh no you don't. Where do you think you're going? Rolling your eyes at us? The nerve" Eunjung giggled evily

"Not until we teach you a lesson" Hyomin threatened

"Kneel down to us and say you'll never be around them again, and I'll consider your apology" Jiyeon shouted, eyes full of hate. 

 

By now, everyone around the school was crowded watching the scene. Exo was still out in the front with Sulli & Amber waiting for Krystal, not knowing she arrived at school already.

 

Krystal, not wavering at their threats, smirked at them confidently. 

"And what makes you think I'll do that? Who do you think you are? I can hang with whoever I want."
"Trying to act brave huh? You're not gonna kneel and apologise?" Jiyeon stared at krystal intently, trying to intimidate her. It always worked with all her other victims.

"What should I apologise for? For the fact that exo would rather hang with me, a nerd, than associate with you?"

Jiyeon scoffed.

"Get down on your knees now before I make you regret it. It'll be much worse if you don't." It was her last warning. 

"What are you going to do about it, hm?" Krystal challenged, already pushed to her limits. Her patience has snapped.

 

-----

"YA! GO TO THE LOCKERS! FIGHT WITH NEW NERD GIRL AND JIYEON!" Someone came running around, screaming across the school. 

"New?" Sulli gasped

"Nerd girl?!" Amber shouted in realisation

"This is going to be interesting" They whispered to eachother

"Isn't that Soojung?" Suho asked full of concern

"I guess it was time that Jiyeon would come out for her next victim" Kris commented

", she does this every time" Baekhyun sneered

"What the are we waiting for! Lets go" Kai shouted

"I swear if she does anything to Kryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter