nineteen

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

 

"How did the boys react?" Krystal asked, worried that everyone would've been upset with her.

"They're fine. Just in a little bit of shock.." Vic omma laughed as she reassured the maknae over their phone conversation

Hearing this, Krystal let out a deep sigh of relief

"I want to invite all of you guys over, being my first guests. What do you think?! It'd be nice to have a fresh start with everyone!" Krystal asked enthusiastically with obvious excitement in her voice.

 

She's finally considered exo one of her people, letting them into her built barrier of self protection.

 

"Would your appa let? You know it's kind of hard to get into your house Krystal.." Amber pitched in, knowing the hassle of going through Krystal's houses' security measures.

"Don't worry! I'm sure security has lessened!" The girl assured optimistically

"Assa! Party at ddungiesss~" Sulli celebrated

"Party if you want to get pulled out by security" Luna replied as they all laughed 

 

Krystal didn't know how great it would feel to finally have no secret ridden behind her, how great it was to have nothing to hide. Minhyuk was back, her friends are all still here and her broken heart has been forgotten thanks to the great company everyone has given her. Life was finally back on track, and she's finally welcomed other peoples company.

 

-----

 

With f(x) quickly spreading the word to exo, the two groups got ready to prepare to go to Krystal's house. Everyone, especially Kai, was thrilled to be able to see her again after missing her for an entire week.

 

"I still can't believe our Soojung is Krystal Jung" Baekhyun exclaimed, still in disbelief.

"And we all thought she was a nerd.." Kris added

"She just keeps surprising us again and again doesn't she?" Suho chuckled

"YA! Stop talking and hurry up!" Kai screamed from across the room

"Jees he keeps rushing us" D.O murmured with irritation clear in his tone

"It's because we finally get to see our princesssss!" Chanyeol cheered

"Excuse me?!" Sulli screeched as she pulled on Chanyeol's ear "I'm your ONLY princess!" She pouted

"Of course baby" He replied with aegyo, which disgusted everyone in the room with their affection.

"STOP THAT STUFF AND HURRY OR I'LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" Kai screamed again

"Aish this idiot" Sulli whined as everyone hurriedly left to their respective cars

 

-----

After following Ambers directions, the other boys barely made it there. Victoria drove with Amber and Luna, trying her best to lead the rest behind her. Sulli sat with Chanyeol and Baekhyun who decided to third wheel, and everyone else paired up in their separate cars.

 

It took them approximately half an hour to get there. Krystal's residence was located in a luxurious area where only the top men of the country could reside, and even then it was extremely difficult for them to attain property here.

 

Finally reaching the intimidating gate, f(x) all stepped out of their car, leaving exo confused.

"Why isn't the gate opening?" the boys wondered

Amber signalled the boys to come over to the security room, seeing that they were still put in their seats.

 

There were several bulky men and different machineries present in the room. Everyone had to go through an x-ray machine before body checks were conducted, with their cars also being thoroughly inspected through machines. After all those procedures were completed they had to have their identities confirmed before taking their pictures for an 'approved visitor' card.

 

F(x) being regular visitors skipped the process and entered swiftly, while exo had to wait for several confirmation calls before being allowed entrance. The guards often gave them weird looks and the atmosphere was awkward and intense.

 

After being given the 'okay' from higher ups, exo was finally allowed to enter.

"That.was.intense." Tao said seriously. Everyone was intimidated by the earlier scenario and were still tense.

"Isn't this more than what it takes to enter the parliament house…? jees" Luhan exclaimed after regaining his posture

"This is only the beginning" Victoria laughed before entering her car

"What?!" Kris said with an outburst, unamused

 

After everything was settled they continued driving down a long path which never seemed to end..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter