eighteen

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I've missed you Minhyukie, don't you dare ever leave me like that again, okay?"

 

"Not even if someone dragged me away from you" He joked

 

Minhyuk and Krystal were childhood friends. He was the only non-relative child she knew and the only friend she was able to make as a child because of her restrictions - which were a bit more severe when she was a kid. They met each other through Yonghwa since the two were neighbours and Krystal often visited her auntie with her family. Through constant meetings and regular hanging sessions, the two quickly became best friends and stuck together like glue, often even leaving out the initial friend and cousin, Yonghwa. Krystal spent most of her allowed time with Minhyuk and was especially attached to her first friend, to the point where even the Jungs acknowledged Minhyuk as their own child.

 

The two stuck together in elementary school but eventually split during high school, with Minhyuk attending an all-boys school. Despite that, they were still together everyday after school regardless with their strong relationship not wavering one bit. Minhyuk was an a+ student and was the junior school president, a role model for his peers. Because of his great results, he was offered to go on an exchange program to a top school overseas for his senior years. This was finalised after his final results came out, leading to an abrupt leave for him in order to adapt before the next learning year were to start. Krystal was notified first but was extremely disappointed that she had to lose her best friend for a long period of time and eventually caved into depression, even though the people around her didn't know. This was when Myungsoo first discovered her in her weakest state, and she was vulnerable enough to let him in, only to be betrayed.

 

Minhyuk and Krystal did try to make the effort to contact each other on a regular basis but because of different time zones and personal commitments, it was really difficult. Although Krystal made new friends and she met f(x), Minhyuk would always hold a priority special place in her heart. He was the one who was always there when she was little, the one who showed her what friendship was and was the one person she genuinely treasured. Krystal was more than overjoyed and grateful that he was back. Her father planned Minhyuk's appearance secretly to surprise Krystal on her special day, hence why they lost contact in the last month and Krystal didn't have his number.

 

"Omma!! Appa!!" Krystal shouted in excitement as she struggled to run to Mr. and Mrs. Kang in her long dress. The two best friends always called their respective parents this way because of their close relationship.

 

Krystal and her family with Minhyuk and his family had a little reunion chatting happily. They looked like they were in-laws, sparking curiosity from a lot of the guests.

 

Krystal was extremely happy and was so grateful to spend her revelation with her best-friend. Minhyuk was proud of her too.

 

On the other hand, Sehun was extremely jealous of the loving atmosphere Krystal had with this random guy he's never met before. She clung onto his arms the whole night and introduced him as her date when asked, while ignoring Sehun. He could do nothing but follow behind her secretly like a lost puppy, while trying to avoid the crowd of girls following behind him himself.

 

Finally noticing the poor boy, Krystal told Sehun to stop annoying her, and to leave her alone so she could spend some more time catching up with Minhyuk. He refused stubbornly and asked why she was cheating on him, amusing Minhyuk who asked her to introduce her friend.

 

Defeated, she sighed at her bestfriend's insistence.

"This is my Minhyukie oppa" "This is annoying Sehun"

"Ya! Why don't you call me oppa too?" Sehun pouted, not satisfied with her introduction

"Because you're annoying"

"But you forcefully wanted to call me that when we were younger, now you don't?"

Krystal groaned and rolled her eyes at his immaturity

"Sehun oppa" she smiled, giving in because of her happy mood.

Sehun froze momentarily. '…Did krystal just call me o..ppa?'

"Ya snap out of it!" Krystal said as she stepped on his foot, noticing him sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter