twenty-three

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"No I want to sit next to Soojung!" Kai whined
"No this seat was mine first!" Sehun growled
"I know how to care for her better, you two move!" Myungsoo argued
"No!" They both shouted
"Can all of you give her some space?" Suho sighed as he rolled his eyes "Kai and Myungsoo-ssi please go and get yourselves bandaged up"
Sehun stuck out his tongue hearing this, thinking he was the only successor left
"Sehun go get her some food for when she wakes up" Sulli ordered
The three sighed and retreated feebly as they left the room to attend to their duties.

Krystal slowly opened her eyes after the three exited and weakly shook her head. She had woken up when they were arguing for a spot next to her but she decided it would be best to wait until they left.

 

"You're awake Soojung-ah!" Suho said excitedly as he attended to her with a cup of water

"Thanks oppa" She said weakly

"How are you feeling??" Sulli started to interrogate "Are you okay?!?!" "You've been skipping meals again haven't you?!"

"I'm fine now" Krystal replied with a forced smile to assure her friend she was fine.

"Sulli give her some space" Suho advised with concern "The doctor said you need to take some rest and eat your meals properly and you'll recover quickly"

Before Krystal could even respond the door bursted open with exo members tumbling in, caught from eavesdropping

"I told you guys to stay outside!" Suho reprimanded

"It was Kris' fault!" Tao framed

"Ya! It was Chanyeol's idea"

"Are you okay Soojung-ah?" Lay asked with concern as the others argued over who's fault it was

"I'm feeling fine" She lied

In truth she was still dizzy and physically weak, her head was pounding and her heart was aching. (not In the romantic sense)

 

After checking up on Krystal, everyone left the room leaving only the f(x) members behind. Everyone was curious of Myungsoo's reappearance but didn't want to ask, and Krystal picked up on this.

"I'm not sure why he's back either" she clarified

Victoria expressed a face full of concern, worrying for the youngest.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

Krystal hesitated to answer.

"Honestly?" "I don't know anymore"

Victoria could only sigh as the rest shook their heads of disapproval

"You, and only you will know what's best for yourself" Luna smiled "But please don’t hurt yourself again, we can't bare to see you like that one more time"

"Dungie-ah~ we're always here to support your decision" Sulli purred as she snuggled into Krystal's arms

"Don't worry guys. I'm no longer that naïve girl who was stupid over her first love" Krystal laughed bitterly

"Just let things flow naturally" Amber advised

"I don't know where I'd be without you all" Krystal admitted

"Ayyyee when did my bestfriend become so cheesy?" Sulli teased

"Ya! I was being sincere!" Krystal mustered the rest of her strength to shout as she playfully hit her friend, causing laughter to erupt in the hospital room.

 

-----

On the other hand, Kai and Myungsoo were getting bandaged up in the same room and were still immaturely silently bickering, paying no attention to the nurses who were obviously trying to spark up a conversation.

"What happened to your handsome faces?" One of the nurses asked as she Kai's face whilst treating his wounds. Like she didn't even exist, he continued to stare at Myungsoo.

Being persistent, the nurse came closer to Kai's face and bent over, revealing her cleavage in hopes to catch some of his attention. The old Kai would've noticed, but this time she had no luck. She could only puff in defeat.

 

Myungsoo was also having his staring contest with Kai, with his nurse also wanting to seduce him but to no avail did he give in. Eventually their wounds were properly treated and without even saying their thanks, they bolted off to Krystal's room, meeting Sehun who was also rushing his way there with bags of food in his hands.

 

The three seemed to have more in common than they thought they had. They all were stupid in love over Krystal, and it made them extremely childish as they argued at the doorway over who should enter first.

 

Finally entering the room, the three noticed that the f(x) girls were missing and instead Minho was sitting besides Krystal's bed chatting away happily with her. It's been a long time since they last met and Amber decided to do him a favour and let him know Krystal was hospitalised. Being the reliable oppa he was, he rushed over to her immediately and they caught up over the time period where she went missing, Krystal was beaming over meeting him again.

 

"Who's that?" Myungsoo whispered to Sehun like they were frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter