two

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First day of University wasn't as great as I anticipated it to be. I was getting picked on for my outdated looks and for being a social climber by hanging around Sulli & Amber. That stupid Kai gave me an unwanted amount of baggage too.

Father bought me an apartment block 5 minutes away from school  for convenience, even though I still had to live at home. He actually bought me a lot of property over the years that I've hardly stayed in. It was a Jung rule that all family members have to spend time together for an adequate amount of time regardless of being busy. Today I decided to stay at my new apartment since he had to attend business meetings, mother was busy doing her royal events & Jessica went overseas for her new clothing line.

 

Tired from todays events, I slowly drifted into my slumber…

 

-----

Rays of light were peeping through my curtains as I slowly opened my eyes, being shaken by a maid

"I'm sorry to disturb you miss but it's 7:00AM and school's in an hour. Mrs Jung told me to tell you to get ready and eat breakfast"

I nodded and lazily got out of bed to get ready.

 

Glasses, check. Plain straight hair, check. Long skirt, check. Dark stockings, check. Tie, check.

My nerd gear was on so I went down for breakfast, looking completely different to what I did when I got unready at home last night.

 

Today's breakfast was the usual - bacon, eggs, toast, sausages, grilled tomatoes & mushrooms. My favourite. I quickly devoured it before stepping outside, expecting Changmin to be there. Instead, I was greeted by Sulli and Amber.

"New apartment huh? Nicee" Amber exclaimed

"Which floor do you own?" Sulli asked

"Dad bought the whole block, come live with me" I pouted, showing a bit of aegyo

"Like he would let you live alone for more than a day" Amber laughed

"How did you know I was here?"

"I called Changmin oppa and told him I'd drive you" Sulli grinned

"Ya Changmin is off limits, he's mine" I warned jokingly. Sulli and I always fought over Changmin when we were younger-

I hopped in the car and we drove off to school. 

 

"Are you still going to dress like this dungie?" Sulli looked at me judgingly

"Why? You're embarrassed?" I asked, faking an annoyed tone

"Ani… it's just.."

"Too bad" I cut her

"We're stuck with this princess trying to be a peasant" Amber said rolling her eyes

"You're my servant though, amb"  I teased. 

"I'm the servant of a peasant now…" She sighed even louder, causing laughter to erupt in the car

 

We arrived at school and today it seems like my presence was finally truly unnoticed. I smiled victoriously to the other two… until my back was tapped again. Dammit, I hate having my back tapped. 

I turned around after looking at Sulli's shocked face, seeing a tall guy tower over me. 

I looked at him questioningly, lifting my eyebrow before he took off my glasses and pushed back my hair abrupty. 

Shocked at the sudden action, I widened my eyes at him. 

"What the hell Chanyeol!" Amber screamed, pushing him away

Sulli was still in a daze with agape.

"So that's how you really look like, Soojung-ssi, you're pretty" Chanyeol complimented

"Do I know you?" I whispered almost inaudibly, still in the state of shock.

"You kicked the ball back to me yesterday, remember? I was walking to you but you walked off"

"So.. Why did you find me?"

"I heard Kai complaining about you so I was curious. It ended up being you, Soojung"

"That idiot.." I muttered under my breath, making sure noone could hear.

"So? Is there anything else?"

"You can play soccer can't you? That was the most perfect kick I've seen from a girl!"

"No."

"Liar. I can tell a player when I see one"

"What's your point?"

"Fiesty. Just like what Kai described. You're interesting Soojung-ssi. I'm interested" he tried to smirk, but looked like an idiot.

"No thanks" I said coldly, giving him a sarcastic smile before walking off.

Amber dragged sulli who was still frozen catching up to me

"How do you know him and Kai?" Amber questioned

"Kai was annoying me in class. Is he the jerk of the school or what? And I don't even know that Chanyeol guy, I literally just returned his ball. I didn’t even glance at him for longer than 5 seconds" I replied quickly. Realising what just happened made my irritation levels rise.

"What's wrong with Sulli?" I asked, noticing she was still in a daze. 

"She's always had the biggest crush on Chanyeol" Amber answerd before Sulli hit her in embarrassment. 

"Ani!! Anyways! Soojung I think your plan failed" Sulli finally spoke

"Huh?" I responded in confusion, not understanding the situation

"Those two guys are Kingka's, they're part of exo" Amber expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter