one

Hidden Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal has been living under her Korean name Soojung ever since the public were aware of her real name. This year she has finally turned 18 and was moving onto University, and onto a new phase of her life.

Starting high school Krystal was very popular despite people not knowing of her real identity, she was famous for her beauty and the incredible brains and talents that came along with it. Although she hated the attention, her high school life was great because she was able to spend it with her 4 best friends. That was all until she met him - he was her first love, her first heartbreak and her forever healing scar. It took a lot of time for her scar to heal, but because of her trauma with relationships she completely cut out her openness for dating boys since.

 

Finally, Krystal could get away from SM High, away from him - but luck wasn't on her side because even after graduation, she met him again at SM Arts University. It was a horrible semester for Krystal - her scars were opening up again seeing him after so long. She decided to transfer and give up on her interests to get away and heal, leaving behind Luna and Victoria who studied there in hopes of pursuing their singing and dancing careers. Krystal transferred to Seoul University instead to major in business to help take over her fathers company in the future - Luckily, her bestest best friend Sulli was there along with her other best friend Amber.

 

-----

"Appa, did you talk to the principal? To make sure my name is listed as Soojung instead of Krystal?"

"Yes princess, he's the only one that'll know of your identity. I think we should just get you a name change since we need to reveal everything every time we give your documents" Pappa jung chuckled lightly

"Are you excited jungie!?" Jessica said excitedly

"Yes! I can’t wait to start fresh again" Krystal smiled sincerely. Krystal always told Jessica everything and trusted her, and Jessica was actually the one who applied for Krystal's transfer. 

"Stop talking and eat my delicious breakfast. I only cooked because it was Krystal's first day! Be appreciative!" Mamma jung nagged

Everyone looked down in fear to their burnt toast for a moment and ate quickly.

"Omma I'm finished! I'm going to go now before I miss the bus!" Krystal half whispered

"BUS?! Are you crazy!!" Jessica spat out her milk

"I caught too much attention last time with our cars.. I know Seoul University is full of rich kids but our cars are too flashy… I don't want anymore unnecessary attention"

"Arra arra! That's why yesterday daddy bought you a luxury taxi company!" Jessica smirked

"....... APPA!!!"

Pappa jung forced a laugh and scratched his nape..

"The taxi's will be everywhere serving only you my princess, so you can go anywhere any time conveniently. Changmin will have one specifically to take you to school"

"Aish jinja this family!" Krystal whined. 

"You look weird today by the way Soojungie?" Mamma Jung questioned

"I'm playing dress up omma! No-ones going to notice me like this, aren't I so smart? hehe"

"Dressing up as a nerd? What do you think you're doing using your beauty like this…" Jessica groaned

"Princess you should go to school now or you'll be late!" Pappa Jung shouted from the living room.

"Okay I'm going now bye omma, appa, unnie!"

"Ahem?"

Krystal quickly turned back and gave them all kisses before proceeding to her new "luxury taxi"

 

-----

"Bye Changmin oppa! I'll call you later"

"Ne Krystal-ssi"

"Oppppaaaaaaaa" Krystal pouted and scrunched her face in annoyance

"Annyeong Soojungie" Changmin chuckled in defeat

Changmin was an orphan who worked under the Jungs ever since he was young and was like an older brother figure to Krystal. Krystal used a lot of aegyo with him because he was always using formalities with her even though they've known each other since forever. 

 

-----

Krystal walked to the gates eyes on her phone when she bumped into someone distractedly. 

"Ya watch where you're going!" girl 1 warned

"Let it go we need to wait for her" girl 2 convinced in response

Krystal smirked while picking up her stuff knowing her friends didn't recognise her. She then stood up and stared at them for a while

"What are you looking at? Do you want a beating! You're lucky I'm busy!" girl 1 threatened

"Can you even lay your hands on me?" Krystal smirked

"Wha-"

Krystal squeezed the hell out of Sulli's cheeks while Amber stood there in shock, not being able to process the scene in front of her. 

"What are you doing!?" Amber shouted

"YA HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME" Sulli screamed

"Really? You idiots!" Krystal took off her glasses

 

"Oh" Amber started

"My" Sulli continued

"God" they both said in unison

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter