Dara in Wonderland

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

We must close the keyhole before it's too late~

Arriving to 2ne1 Planet was entirely different from VIXX Planet. The air was so fresh and inviting. Blue skies, tall trees and the world was full of color. What could possibly go wrong in such a peacful looking place? Luhan thought.

"Oh dear! Oh dear! I'm so late!!" bounced a rabbit-like woman. She bumped passed Baekhyun as she hurried into a small door. "Hey!" he shouted due to rudeness.

"Where do you think she's headed?" asked Sehun. Luhan shrugged.

"I guess we should find out. To me, it doesn't look like this place is in any danger. We haven't even been welcomed by any heartless," he said.

"What that doesn't mean anything, Luhan. Don't jinx it. They could come at anytime. Plus I get the feeling something weird is going on here," said Baekhyun. The three of them walked up to the door and as they approached it, the door became even smaller, preventing them from entering in any possible way.

"What the heck? How did she go through here? The door's too small," said Luhan.

"The door's not small. You are simply too big," said a voice. To their surprise, the voice was coming from the door---it was the door.

"Whoa! It talks!" said Baekhyun.

"Drink the magic potion, and then you can enter," said the door. Luhan turned towards a table with two bottles of potion.

"There," he said as he walked up to the table. He grabbed a bottle and started drinking. Baekhyun and Sehun did the same. Slowly, they began to shrink down to a minimum size.

"Whoa, I feel weird," said Luhan.

"Me too," said Sehun.

"Come on guys, let's go!" Baekhyun said as they ran through the door. They ran through bushes and noticed a small gathering going on ahead of them. It was a courtyard in fact. Guards surrounded a girl wearing a blue dress and several feet in front of her, a woman sat up on a thrown. She wore tons of makeup, red lipstick and a black, red and white dress with hearts on it. She must of have been the Queen, judging by her appearance.

"But I didn't do anything wrong!" shouted the girl in the blue dress.

"Silence! Only the Queen can pass judgment on your crimes," shouted one of the guards.

"What crime? I've never wronged ANYONE before!" 

"LIAR! I charge you guilty of attempt to steal my heart!" yelled the Queen. 

"It wasn't me! You're accusations make no sense! You may be the Queen but you're just so...so mean!"

The Queen threw her head back and laughed. "Is that all you have to say for yourself? I've heard enough. Guards! Off with her head!!"

"No!" The girl gasped. 

"We have to help her! Luhan said trudging forward.

"Hey! Who do you think you are lady??" Luhan shouted pointing a finger towards the Queen.

"Ugck!! Who's this filthy peasant barging in MY court!??" she shouted in disgust as her red lips snarled up.

"I'm Luhan! And if she says she's innocent why are you giving her a death penalty! Give her a chance to prove it! What kind of sketchy court is this if you haven't even given her a chance to plead her case??"

"Ugck," the Queen held up her palm towards Luhan as she turned her head to the side in disgust. The rabbit-like woman put a grape in her open mouth.

"Hey it's that rabbit lady we saw earlier! How could such a cute girl work for such a horrible old lady??" said Sehun.

The Queen spit out her grape and glared towards him. "Old...lady..?" she said through gritted teeth.

"Y-you think I'm cute?" the rabbit girl said ruffling her dress and blushing.

"Minzy!" the Queen gritted her teeth, shouting to get her to stop her fluffing. 

Minzy quickly stopped. "I'm so sorry, Queen CL. It won't happen again, I promise!"

"Your majesty, if I help her prove her innocence, will you reconsider her penalty?" said Luhan.

The Queen threw her head back again with laughter as Minzy whispered in her ear, which caused her to stop her laughing. The Queen looked back at Luhan and leaned forward, squinting her eyes at him.

"Ahh..I know now. I know who you are. Luhan, the keyblade wielder. So you've come here after all," she said.

"How..how do you know me? And what are you talking about?"

"Oh? So you don't know then? That's good," she mumbled loud enough for Luhan to hear.

"Just ignore her, she's crazy." whispered Baekhyun. Something about what she was saying made Luhan feel uneasy.

"What a scrawny runt you are. How could someone like you be a keyblade master. I guess those things pick anyone these days. Anywho, alright boy. I'll grant your wish. If Dara can find evidence, then I won't have my guards cut her head off. But fail and it's off with ALL of your heads!" she said. The guards released the girl and pushed her towards Luhan.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked the girl. She rubbed her wrist as it stung from the guards' tight grip.

"I'm fine. Thank you so much, Luhan," she said while bowing.

"No problem, it's a good thing we came here after all. What's your name?" he said.

"I'm Dara, pleased to meet you all," she said as she curtsied. Baekhyun and Sehun grabbed a hand of hers and kissed it. Luhan, who was still letting the Queen's bizarre words seep deep into his thoughts. She said I don't know? Don't know what? What is she talking about? I've got a strange feeling about this...Luhan shook off his thoughts and turned his attention back to Dara.

"Okay Dara, let's get going!" he said. Dara nodded and smiled.

"Okay, let's go through the Lotus Forest!" she suggested. They all ran towards the forest in hope of finding what they needed.

I got twenty-one big brothas. To me you ain't big brotha~

 

 

"Ow! Let me go! What is this place!" Kyungsoo screamed struggling to get out the the grasp of Taeyang and Seungri. The opened double doors and threw him in. Kyungsoo landed on a dark rug, leading up to a tall figure with spikey hair. Due to the darkness, Kyungsoo could only see the figure's silhouette. A man? The figure walked closer, and closer until he was standing right in front of Kyungsoo. He then leaned down as his face became clear. His dark, demented eyes glaring, his diranged smile, taunting.

"Hello, Kyungsoo. I'm glad you could make it here," T.O.P said as he stood Kyungsoo to his feet, however due to his trembling, he fell to the ground again, terribly afraid.

"W-who a-are you?" he barely managed to ask. T.O.P turned his back to Kyungsoo and crossed his arms behind him.

"Who am I? Who am I? Do you really want to know?" he said, continuing to taunt Kyungsoo in hopes of scaring him further.

"What do you want with me?? I've never done anything!"

T.O.P turned and rubbed Kyungsoo's head gently, but creepily.

"Shhhhh. It's okay, dear one. I know you did nothing wrong. Oh how I wish it could be that simple. It's not what you have done...more of...who you are associated with," he said wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo, petting him. Kyungsoo attempted to push out of his grasp, but was too weak as T.O.P arms didn't budge an inch.

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

T.O.P leaned closer to his face, putting his mouth next to Kyungsoo's ear. "Think harder. Who are you most precious to in this life?" he said in a deep voice. Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

"Luhan...." he said as he realized why he had been taken.

"Very good..." T.O.P then slowly slid his long tongue down Kyungsoo's cheek, leaving a long trail of saliva. "Good boy." Kyungsoo flinched and whimpered. T.O.P's grasp was still tight on him.

"Now. What am I gonna do with you? I could steal your heart right now and get it over with...orrr I could have fun with you until Luhan arrives. Hmmmmm what to do.."

"Leave me alone! Please let me go!" Kyungsoo whimpered, still trying to get free. T.O.P frowned.

"Oh no no. I can't do that. I'll tell you what I can do though," he smirked as he put his cold hand under Kyungsoo's shirt, brushing is slowly down his chest, then his neck.

"STOP IT!!" Kyungsoo screamed. T.O.P frowned again. "You want me to stop? But I've only just begun..."

 

 

Luhan and the gang were walking through the Lotus forest when they heard an ominous voice. 

"Poor Dara. Soon to lose her head, and she's not guilty of a thing,"

Baekhyun started throwing his arms around, punching the air. "This voice, it's allaround us and it's freakin' me out!!" he said with his eyes closed. He accidentally hit Sehun in the jaw.

"Agh! Freaking Baekhyun!!" he said rubbing his jaw, then pushed him.

"Luhan..what is that sound?" Dara said shivering.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Luhan said shrugging.

"Who are you?" Dara called out softly.

"Park Bom has all the answers...but doesn't always tell. The answer, the culprit, the cat all lie in darkness"

"What are you blabbering about! Just come out and show yourself coward!!" shouted Baekhyun. 

Just then, a floating cat-woman appeared with a huge smile. "A Park Bom, if you please. Or if you don't"

"By any chance, do you know the way out of here? We're trying to find evidence that our friend is innocent," said Luhan. 

"Dara, no. Shadow, yes!" said the woman.

"What?" said Baekhyun. "Can you talk normal?"

"Wait..shadow..you mean heartless!?" said Luhan.

Sehun gasped. "It all makes since now Luhan! It was the heartless that tried to steal the Queen's heart!" he said.

"But wait, if it were heartless, then why would the Queen accuse Dara when she obviously doesn't have that kind of power? No offense," said Baekhyun. 

"No worries. You're right. I'm just an ordinary girl. I can't do anything like that," said Dara.

"Unless...it was a diversion. A diversion from something..." Luhan said thinking hard.

"What do you mean, Luhan?" asked Sehun.

"Think about it. What the Queen said. 'You came here after all' like she knew we would show up. 'You don't know. That's good' like she already had a plan. Something's not right. We've gotta find out guys, and fast," he said, then looking back up at the Park Bom Cat. "How do we get back to the Queen's castle?" he asked.

"This way? That way? Does it matter? Left, right, up, down! All mixed up thanks to the shadows! Step deeper into the forest to the deserted garden, you may encounter the shadows!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Yeah 'cause that's helpful," he said.

"Ugh!! We don't have time for stupid heartless!! We've gotta get back NOW!" Luhan said trying not to lose his temper.

"The shadows should be here soon. Are you prepared for the worst? If not, too bad!" The Bom Cat says disappearing.

Luhan scowled as Sehun placed a hand on his shoulder. "Whoa there Luhan, are ya alright? You seem kinda tense," he said showing concern.

"I'm fine..it just...I have a bad feeling. I just..I just hope Kyungsoo it okay.."

"Don't worry, pal! Kyungsoo's with the king and the king would never let anything bad happen to him!" said Sehun.

"Yeah, no one can beat the king!" Baekhyun said crossing his arms. Luhan nodded.

"Alright then. Come on Dara, we gotta find out way out of here!" Dara nodded as the four of them took off in the direction in which they came, in hopes of getting out of this twisted forest. They encountered heartless and defeated them immidiately as they appeared. Luhan was determined to find out what the Queen was planning...or what she had done.

I'll decide who's innocent with the evidence I receive. Either way it goes, Luhan won't stop his lover from being kidnapped and Dara will lose her head! Long live the Queen~